100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which D-list forum member with Z-list name recognition felt daft after finally realising that CDAN was the abbreviated form of Crazy Days and Nights?
    My guess was Snoop the Canine.

He's a married man so he really shouldn't be fooling around with girls on a tour bus...but maybe his wife accepts that sort of thing.

Another one I thought of is a guy whose last name is like that of a country singer who has trouble fighting moonlight. He collaborated with some pussycats on their first hit. Don't Cha wish my clues were better? :p He's always seemed nasty to me.

Half Dollar is a popular guess on another website. How come they can name names there, are libel laws different in the US? Anyway, I could imagine Half Dollar, if he did it, arrogantly defending his actions with something like "Y'all don't need to give a sh** about no dog when y'all get to f*** [his name]!"

I guess we could just go on naming rappers all day! I'm really hoping the story was made up anyway!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From New York Post:

Which top designer is rumoured to start every morning with a stiff Bloody Mary that includes just a "whisper" of tomato juice? The daily morning drink leaves the designer wasted by noon.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This former A list celebrity/singer is selling stories about her mom to tabloids. Please don't guess LiLo or i might cry thinking you believed she was ever an A list singer. Ditto The Capital of France or KK. Did her song ever get released?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    How come they can name names there, are libel laws different in the US?

Yes, very different. Broadly, the onus is on a plaintiff to prove libel rather than a defendant to prove it isn't. Different way of looking at things. That's why loads of non-Brits (or rather their lawyers) try to find a way to link and alleged libel to the UK so they can sue in our courts, where they have a far better chance of winning (i.e. getting a huge payout). And that's why we Brits are so much more careful. It's also why rags such as the National Enquirer can get away with murder.
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    There's a really nice one on AGC:

Kindness: This is not the biggest blind item in the world but I put it in this time slot because I think it shows you what you can do with not a very large budget and when you just make the effort to try and do something. This B list foreign born actor who has just taken off over the past couple of years and has always focused on movies here until now is most beloved by me for a foreign television show he was on. While he was filming his show last season he and the show's creator who is also a genius found that they had a ton of stuff left everyday from the craft service table. They started shipping the extra stuff to homeless shelters around town and food banks and then got the bright idea that they could use the budget of the show and order even more food everyday saying what they had was not enough. Soon their budget for food was enough for a group of people five times their size and not only did they manage to send thousands of dollars of food everyday to homeless shelters but also fed any homeless people who happened by the set.

They do actually name who these are, but I'm crap at clues!
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    HollyC wrote: »

Kindness: This is not the biggest blind item in the world but I put it in this time slot because I think it shows you what you can do with not a very large budget and when you just make the effort to try and do something. This B list foreign born actor who has just taken off over the past couple of years and has always focused on movies here until now is most beloved by me for a foreign television show he was on. While he was filming his show last season he and the show's creator who is also a genius found that they had a ton of stuff left everyday from the craft service table. They started shipping the extra stuff to homeless shelters around town and food banks and then got the bright idea that they could use the budget of the show and order even more food everyday saying what they had was not enough. Soon their budget for food was enough for a group of people five times their size and not only did they manage to send thousands of dollars of food everyday to homeless shelters but also fed any homeless people who happened by the set.

Could you give us a link then so we can find out who
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Could you give us a link then so we can find out who

Of course! Don't know why I didn't think to do that earlier. Sorry.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2013/OCT.html

It's number 23

I like the nice BIs! :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

It's number 23

Aw that's lovely, I've always thought he comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke (the Irish one, I don't know much about the other man).
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah!!!! IT Crowd Roy. Good guy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

This is lovely :)
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member

It's number 23

Thanks Holly! I like the nice blinds too - there really aren't enough of them :)
    Forum Member
    Thanks Holly! I like the nice blinds too - there really aren't enough of them :)

Sad, but true! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Which 2 former girl band members missed their flight due to being too busy applying their make up. Staff, quite rightly closed, their flight and they had to go economy on the next one - oh they were not happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    chelleb wrote: »
    Which 2 former girl band members missed their flight due to being too busy applying their make up. Staff, quite rightly closed, their flight and they had to go economy on the next one - oh they were not happy.

Why is this even a blind? The pair of them have tweeted about the incident. It's the Nation's Sweetheart who had to fight for her love and the "Rude Ginger B*tch" who danced to the beat of the drum.
    Forum Member
    From Out:

Which long-running music star and award winner lost a bundle by blindly handing out money to new-agey fortune tellers and chakra twirlers, the kook?

This A list mostly television actress from a very hit network show has millions of dollars in her bank account, which is why she is being pressured to marry quickly before she has a chance to think about the pre-nup she should be creating. She is going to wake up in a year and find half her stuff gone.

This former Scientologist who is a B list celebrity and not a King Of Queens doesn't get much play at all because people would wonder how and why her famous family still gets to talk to her. They might not be able to talk to her too much longer though if she keeps selling the tabloids stories of every dirty little secret she knows about her Scientology friends.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Number 2: Rachel Green, surely?
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Out:

Which long-running music star and award winner lost a bundle by blindly handing out money to new-agey fortune tellers and chakra twirlers, the kook?

This A list mostly television actress from a very hit network show has millions of dollars in her bank account, which is why she is being pressured to marry quickly before she has a chance to think about the pre-nup she should be creating. She is going to wake up in a year and find half her stuff gone.

This former Scientologist who is a B list celebrity and not a King Of Queens doesn't get much play at all because people would wonder how and why her famous family still gets to talk to her. They might not be able to talk to her too much longer though if she keeps selling the tabloids stories of every dirty little secret she knows about her Scientology friends.

#1: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun?

#2: Penny

#3: King's Daughter
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Number 2: Rachel Green, surely?

Think she's mostly film nowadays isn't she?
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The people named is only a guess cos it's in italics....I really do hope it's the right guess and this is true.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From ACG:

This actress is one of my favorites. Well, she was. She never is in anything now. Sure she shows up in a movie a year that took her two weeks of work to complete. Nothing else though. Not for the past two to three years. She has had an interesting ride. There was one point about a decade ago that she was about A list mostly movies. Even five years ago she was a solid B and was dating one of the hottest guys on the planet. Even straight guys would want to date this guy. There is no such thing as a gay woman around him. She was dating him and it was serious. Then they got into a fight because they were together literally 24/7. They decided to take some time off. They each went to go film some things and she ran into an old friend. A very rich friend. A guy who has taken care of her in the past when she had not been working as much and needed some cash. A guy who kept her out of trouble when she had a little coke arrest. He kept it from going on her record or the press finding out. She owed him and he would collect once or twice a year and she was happy to pay. This time it was different though. An A+ list celebrity married to an A+ list celebrity wanted to spend some time with her. It would have to be very hush hush. Would she be interested. She agreed to go to dinner with her benefactor and the celebrity and the pair clicked. They ended up spending two hours together that night and over the next couple of years spent a few hours here and there together. The thing is the guy is very busy and often wants to see her last minute so she can't really take any other jobs because she wants to be there for him even though he is married. Even though he is cheating on the actress with other celebrities, she has given up everything including the actor who keeps begging for her to come back and be with him.

Actress:
    Hot guy:
    Old friend:
    A+ celebrity married to A+ celebrity:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    KaylaL wrote: »
    From ACG:

This actress is one of my favorites. Well, she was. She never is in anything now. Sure she shows up in a movie a year that took her two weeks of work to complete. Nothing else though. Not for the past two to three years. She has had an interesting ride. There was one point about a decade ago that she was about A list mostly movies. Even five years ago she was a solid B and was dating one of the hottest guys on the planet. Even straight guys would want to date this guy. There is no such thing as a gay woman around him. She was dating him and it was serious. Then they got into a fight because they were together literally 24/7. They decided to take some time off. They each went to go film some things and she ran into an old friend. A very rich friend. A guy who has taken care of her in the past when she had not been working as much and needed some cash. A guy who kept her out of trouble when she had a little coke arrest. He kept it from going on her record or the press finding out. She owed him and he would collect once or twice a year and she was happy to pay. This time it was different though. An A+ list celebrity married to an A+ list celebrity wanted to spend some time with her. It would have to be very hush hush. Would she be interested. She agreed to go to dinner with her benefactor and the celebrity and the pair clicked. They ended up spending two hours together that night and over the next couple of years spent a few hours here and there together. The thing is the guy is very busy and often wants to see her last minute so she can't really take any other jobs because she wants to be there for him even though he is married. Even though he is cheating on the actress with other celebrities, she has given up everything including the actor who keeps begging for her to come back and be with him.

Actress: Bridget Jones??
    Hot guy: Silver Linings??
    Old friend: Liberace??
    A+ celebrity married to A+ celebrity:

Just guesses, not really sure....!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she's mostly film nowadays isn't she?

Yeah, true.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless! :)

That story warmed my heart and I hope the rumours about who was involved are true as I often run into a couple of members of the cast :o;)
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blind Items Revealed

February 19, 2013

How much would you pay to spend the night with someone? Would you pay $450K? That was the price paid for one night with this A list reality star. Let me back up though and tell you how this all came to be. Back in the day this man was a little starstruck, and had very big pockets. So, he started a company which really does not make very much money, but he used it as a tool to meet the stars he always wanted to meet. 95% of them are women and 95% of them he wanted to not only meet, but to have sex with. When he approached the first few women with his offers he was told that things could be arranged, but perhaps it would be better for everyone if these meetings happened outside the country. No problem said the man. The first few meetings were with the usual suspects. This former B list mostly movie actress turned gift loving fiend. The former B list mostly television actress who makes her living off reality television. The former A list reality star who turned into a hated C list celebrity. Our man was not happy with those. He wanted more and he ended up with more, but at some point he decided on his ultimate prize and paid $450K for one night. This one night though has had repercussions that no one could have foreseen when it happened. What was supposed to be quick payday could cost multiples more than that if it is forced to the light as some people want it to be.
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Blind Items Revealed

February 19, 2013

How much would you pay to spend the night with someone? Would you pay $450K? That was the price paid for one night with this A list reality star. Let me back up though and tell you how this all came to be. Back in the day this man was a little starstruck, and had very big pockets. So, he started a company which really does not make very much money, but he used it as a tool to meet the stars he always wanted to meet. 95% of them are women and 95% of them he wanted to not only meet, but to have sex with. When he approached the first few women with his offers he was told that things could be arranged, but perhaps it would be better for everyone if these meetings happened outside the country. No problem said the man. The first few meetings were with the usual suspects. This former B list mostly movie actress turned gift loving fiend. The former B list mostly television actress who makes her living off reality television. The former A list reality star who turned into a hated C list celebrity. Our man was not happy with those. He wanted more and he ended up with more, but at some point he decided on his ultimate prize and paid $450K for one night. This one night though has had repercussions that no one could have foreseen when it happened. What was supposed to be quick payday could cost multiples more than that if it is forced to the light as some people want it to be.

BIB Where's the reveal?
    Forum Member
    gv6l wrote: »
    BIB Where's the reveal?

Well "B list mostly movie actress turned gift loving fiend" has to be LiLo. Capital of France is probably in there too.
This discussion has been closed.