Amy Childs wants to be taken seriously as a fashion designer

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Saw that article early, I hadn't finish laughs from it yet, knew you will post it. :)

People that been works for years, even colleges, universities etc to be designer and this clueless **** want to be 'serious designer' on the clothes that CAN help to label it in her name!

I am really annoying with z-celebs!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

thanks for the laugh Blondie:D CAN will try anything to get a headline, next will be Lizzie Cundy as a presenter of Newsnight and Gemma whatshername as the next Prime Minister!

If anyone can then CAN can should be the motto:)
    Forum Member
    Hang on! What happens to that tv programme with of her and her cousin uses to boost about last year?
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgusting human being. She's won't be taken seriously as a fashion designer because her credentials are simply appearing on a third-rate ITV2 show.

All she does is pick the dresses she likes and sells them under her own name. No self-respecting woman would be seen in one of her garments.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    I don't even take her seriously as being a z-list nobody
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Hang on! What happens to that tv programme with of her and her cousin uses to boost about last year?

he didn't stay with CAN for long, no idea who ended the deal
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shes hot as hell :o
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    he didn't stay with CAN for long, no idea who ended the deal

Wow... CAN really dumping people really bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Wow... CAN really dumping people really bad.

I don't know if he dumped CAN or if they dumped him, joey Essex was only with them for a few weeks, again no idea who finished with who.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I don't know if he dumped CAN or if they dumped him, joey Essex was only with them for a few weeks, again no idea who finished with who.

Not talented enough even for CAN - that's got to sting :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Oh how I've enjoyed the laughs on DS today:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might be a little more convincing if her *designs* didn't all resemble cheap, market stall tat that was knocked up for 20p an item in a Bangladesh sweat shop
    Forum Member
    She might be a little more convincing if her *designs* didn't all resemble cheap, market stall tat that was knocked up for 20p an item in a Bangladesh sweat shop

Do you think she really caring about that?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    She might be a little more convincing if her *designs* didn't all resemble cheap, market stall tat that was knocked up for 20p an item in a Bangladesh sweat shop{/B]

Don't think there be many who could argue with this, I just think "no bloody way would I wear that" when I see any of her stuff.:eek:
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she should aim to be taken seriously as a human being first?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG you is well jel.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to be taken seriously as a doctor... I've put a plaster on my daughters leg
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to be taken seriously as a doctor... I've put a plaster on my daughters leg

I'd trust you to give me a heart transplant more than I'd trust Amy to design my outfit :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    I'd trust you to give me a heart transplant more than I'd trust Amy to design my outfit :D

Thank you .. But I was hoping to do brain transplants :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    OMG you is well jel.

I am a proppa hater innit :p
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm well jel babes, but at the end of the day hunni, those clothes are not reem; they're tatty, cheap looking shite. I've seen better looking quality in Primark tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm well jel babes, but at the end of the day hunni, those clothes are not reem; they're tatty, cheap looking shite. I've seen better looking quality in Primark tbh.

Lets be honest though, she's the type who could make Prada look Primark. She could spend £1000's on her wardrobe and she'd still look cheap and tacky
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of her, but surely, being 'taken seriously as a fashion designer' is an oxymoron anyway.
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgusting human being.

For Pete's sake, that's a bit much. As far as z-listers go Amy Childs has always seemed like one of the more harmless ones. Fair enough if you dislike her - I'm not a fan of these zelebs myself - but many people on the Showbiz forum seem to have absolutely no sense of perspective.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on now people, I think you're all being incredibly harsh.
    The delightful Amy is a true Renaissance woman - model, business woman, star of reality television, international celebrity and now fashion icon.
    There must be literally tens of women who have been waiting with baited breath for the chance to emulate the truly individual style of their heroine - inflatable doll who has just crawled out of the bargain bin of a market stall.
    Innit.:D