Carol Vordeman and the Daily Mail

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
Forum Member
✭✭
What's the deal? Why does she have to appear in it every single day? We all know about her cartoon figure and that she is sewn into her awful dresses every day. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!! :mad:

Comments

• TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the deal? Why does she have to appear in it every single day? We all know about her cartoon figure and that she is sewn into her awful dresses every day. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!! :mad:

Totally agree can't stand the woman :mad:
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, I have no reason to dislike her and can't fathom why, but there is just something about her I cannot bear - apart from the obvious smugness! :mad:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's nothing more than a hideous, cackling, hamster-faced harpy with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
    Although to be fair to her, she gave me the best laugh I had in ages when she fell down the stairs (*cough nosejob cough*).
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used to think she was OK but when she did those secured loans adverts went completely off her. Now see her as a smug know-it-all loudmouth.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect a lot of men, like me, find her pretty sexy.
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    She gets one whiff of fame and off goes the smart stuff, the intelligence and mathematical abilities and on goes the trashy reality TV appearances and cringe worthy ads.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & don't forget that no-one - not his partner, family or other friends, was more affected by Richard Whiteleys' death than Carol, mourner in chief.

A supposedly intelligent woman who is now just a mouthpiece for talking shite on daytime telly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    & don't forget that no-one - not his partner, family or other friends, was more affected by Richard Whiteleys' death than Carol, mourner in chief.

A supposedly intelligent woman who is now just a mouthpiece for talking shite on daytime telly.

Precisely.
    I thought she behaved utterly disgustingly - still, it earnt her a few more column inches and that's the main thing.:rolleyes:
    I'm not convinced that she's anywhere near as intelligent as she (and the DM) think she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said I couldn't put it any better myself :)
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sick of the sight of her and those adverts for gambling.

She was famous with that countdown bloke, Now that he s dead she needs to move on,
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    She's nothing more than a hideous, cackling, hamster-faced harpy with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
    Although to be fair to her, she gave me the best laugh I had in ages when she fell down the stairs (*cough nosejob cough*).

I love the word " harpy " almost as much as I love the word " bint ". Both of which apply to Ms Vorderman.

It's interesting to look at old footage of her in the early days of Countdown and marvel at how her face is smoother now than it was 20+ years ago. A miracle in fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    I love the word " harpy " almost as much as I love the word " bint ". Both of which apply to Ms Vorderman.

It's interesting to look at old footage of her in the early days of Countdown and marvel at how her face is smoother now than it was 20+ years ago. A miracle in fact.

:D
    Not to mention the new nose, cheeks, lips and breasts.
    Must be down to all those "vitamins" she's flogging.:rolleyes:
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand why anyone would like her She isn't as smart as people make out and if anyone has watched her on QT or Loose Women they'll see what a narrow-minded, odious, bigoted woman she is.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    She gets one whiff of fame and off goes the smart stuff, the intelligence and mathematical abilities and on goes the trashy reality TV appearances and cringe worthy ads.

I wonder if she is a bit peeved that Rachel Riley is not only more attractive to look at but is also FAR better at sums than she ever was!:D

Don't really like Vorderman - she's a kind of 'host for hire' person now. Plus - the loan advert "Consolidate all your loans into one FREAKING MASSIVE ONE THAT'LL TAKE YOU UNTIL HELL FREEZES OVER TO PAY" thing put me off. YUK! And does anyone remember that awful KUMON Maths (money machine) malarky she endorsed years ago?
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    Used to think she was OK but when she did those secured loans adverts went completely off her.

Agree. I haven't been able to respect her at all since then and it's a shame as it's good the press are featuring someone educated for a change.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    The Fail is obsessed with her along with the Kardashians and Rita Ora (who she?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've no idea why as I never watched Countdown or that Loose Women tripe, but I loathe the woman.

She seems a real smug one for some reason, but I've no idea what she has to be smug about.
    It certainly isn't her looks.

(miaow! :D)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    Used to think she was OK but when she did those secured loans adverts went completely off her. Now see her as a smug know-it-all loudmouth.

Them secured loan adverts are basically just tempting people to get into loads of debt. The hard times people are having now, this just makes these adverts even more appealing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very cynical, the way she traded on her (unproven) popular reputation for being intelligent and numerate to convince desperate and/or stupid people to take out ruinous secured loans.
  • kjh84kjh84 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she have a wonky eye or am i seeing things?
  • soundchecksoundcheck Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    scumble wrote: »
    Very cynical, the way she traded on her (unproven) popular reputation for being intelligent and numerate to convince desperate and/or stupid people to take out ruinous secured loans.

She never used to. I remember some earlier interviews with her where she was called a mathematician, and she was very quick to say that she was just someone who had a knack for basic arithmetic.

How times have changed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soundcheck wrote: »
    She never used to. I remember some earlier interviews with her where she was called a mathematician, and she was very quick to say that she was just someone who had a knack for basic arithmetic.

How times have changed.

I think she particularly excels at sums like
    Too tight dress + ridiculously high heels - dignity = 5429 mentions in the DM sidebar of shame.

Dozy bint.
    (That one's just for you Button;))
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    Wow, some really mean and spiteful comments in here. What's she ever done that's so awful? She's in great shape and is always pleasant whenever I've seen her on TV.
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    I think she particularly excels at sums like
    Too tight dress + ridiculously high heels - dignity = 5429 mentions in the DM sidebar of shame.

Dozy bint.
    (That one's just for you Button;))

Dozy bint
    Shrieking harpy
    Daft mare ( my late dad's fave )

:D:D

Poor Carol, she thinks we all love her. apparently she is off soon trying to emulate Amelia Earhart ........ no, I won't say it !