The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 25)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Adam also has a devoted fandom and it seems they have more people than us, so the result didn't surprise me :) glad we have won the band title.

hopefully we will win the bravo ones too :D
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintwendy wrote: »
    Adam also has a devoted fandom and it seems they have more people than us, so the result didn't surprise me :) glad we have won the band title.

hopefully we will win the bravo ones too :D

Adam Lambert's fans really need to get a life - they obviously spend far too much time voting on online polls! :o

Interview from Irish magazine Woman's Way. Contains some useful expert tips on how to get volume into your hair :Dhttp://www.womansway.ie/jedward/

Edit: Sorry just saw schehera had already linked to that one.

Jedward dream big for Christmas: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/jedward-dream-big-christmas-000217135.html

Seems a rather odd, disjointed article, I think Yahoo might have just copied it from the Belfast Telegraph.
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Number 1 in Spain :D #missioncomplete crossing my fingers for Lithuania too. Thanks to all those who helped us Spanish fans to get it!

well done all you Spanish fans!
    Some of the Flecking Records “Of The Year” Awards 2012 are out. The twins won Band of the Year and came second behind Adam Lambert for Male Fashion Icon Of The Year Award :)

2nd to Adam Lambert, not bad!
    Best Band :-)

what wasted life voting in on line polls? :o
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a scan of a Jedward article im Italian magazine iLike: http://twitpic.com/bo7syk

And here is the Google translate version of the text:

"EYE TO THE TWO OF US!

Impossible not to be overwhelmed by their kindness! In Ireland, Jedward are real celebrities, from us a little less. Matter of time, however, we are confident that very soon these two guys crested platinum disrupt even Italy.

HOW COME 2 STARS [TWIN!]

The twins John and Edward are known to the public for an innate liveliness on stage and their funny songs often accompanied by acrobatic ballet irresistible. Always been great fans of pop spend their adolescence in Dublin with their teacher mother , father computer technician and their brother Kevin. The teens were not always happy: at school were targeted because of their initially a bit 'closed and musical tastes differ from those of other students. But the hour of redemption and not made to wait long! In 2009, participating in X Factor and their lives change dramatically! Do you know what's been the first to comment on them by the strict Simon Cowell?
    *"Not very good and incredibly annoying"! Evidently their many fans think in a different way!

A BRIGHT FUTURE ...

Luminous and their latest single in order of time, extracted from the third studio album entitled Young Love immediately jumped to the top of the charts in Ireland ... and Oriental!
    The Jedward differ from the rest of the pop star for a strong spontaneity: fun in the most truthful in everything they do and for them the rule no 1! And also why many of their official videos are made by none other than their own, they can often count on the loyal Jedheads, their supporters, who are very attached: it is not rare, in fact, that the twins organize the Twitcam hilarious, the last on the occasion of their 21th birthday.

TO ALL MUSICAL!

Although the music and their main interest (would like to write songs similar to Ed Sheeran) the new year is shaping up really roaring for them. Until January will, in fact, actors in theater Jedward & The Magic Lamp, a pantomime in which sing, recite and perform stunts in yet (they practiced athletics for years) and then dedicate themselves entirely to a musical inspired by the life and their road to success. In the face of bullies!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you dechecho!!!
    Number 1 in Spain :D #missioncomplete crossing my fingers for Lithuania too.
    Number 1 in Lithuania as well!!! :D Merry Christmas Planet Jedward!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you dechecho!!!

Number 1 in Lithuania as well!!! :D Merry Christmas Planet Jedward!

Number one in the charts or trends or radio play?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Number one in the charts or trends or radio play?
    They're radio charts in both cases
  • AgeOfParanoiaAgeOfParanoia Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's good news about the polls and the radio charts. Just put the TV on and Jedwards Christmas video chart program is on Viva, it seems to go on 'till 10.40 if the menu thing is correct.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just noticed Jedwards Jepic Jedmas is on now on Chartshow TV - how annoying to have two things on at once.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed Jedwards Jepic Jedmas is on now on Chartshow TV - how annoying to have two things on at once.

They are also number 9 on the most tweeted chart on chart show tv chart woop
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are also number 9 on the most tweeted chart on chart show tv chart woop

Is that for an overall thing for 2012?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that for an overall thing for 2012?

No the chart show tv weekly most tweeted chart (number nine)

Btw eurostar private message
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pithywitch Im not disrespecting u or your country

But America entertainment sites/media etc
    They act like if your not famous in USA they don't ackowledge your even famous and we are subjected to the kardashians for example and are just expected to accept them with open arms it really does my head in ATM

Uk acts well Irish in jedwards case how to fight to get in a mag

We all know without simon 1D wouldn't been as big in
    USA

The wanted glad u came was on glee which catapulted them
    To fame I'm USA

Miss America would suit glee most jedward songs would actually or miss american for Donald trump for miss USA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J&E need to put down their silly xfactor notebooks. Swedish songwriters won't get them where they want to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsksSWOxq2Y&feature=youtu.be

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons
    Packed up and ready to go
    Heard of some grave sites, out by the highway
    A place where nobody knows

The sound of gunfire, off in the distance
    I'm getting used to it now
    Lived in a brownstone, I lived in the ghetto
    I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
    This ain't no fooling around
    No time for dancing, or lovey dovey
    I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver
    Hope for an answer some day
    I got three passports, couple of visas
    Don't even know my real name

High on a hillside, trucks are loading
    Everything's ready to roll, I, I
    I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nigh time
    I might not ever get home

This ain't no mud club, or C. B. G. B.

No time for dancing, or lovey dovey

Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
    Heard about Pittsburgh, PA?
    You ought to know not to stand by the window
    Somebody see you up there

I got some groceries, some peanut butter
    To last a couple of days
    But I ain't got no speakers
    Ain't got no headphones
    Ain't got no records to play

Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
    Gonna be different this time?
    Can't write a letter, can't send a postcard
    I can't write nothing at all

I'd love you hold you, I'd like to kiss you
    But I ain't got no time for that now

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock
    We blended in with the crowd
    We got computers, we're tapping phone lines
    I know that ain't allowed

We dress like students, we dress like housewives
    Or in a suit and a tie
    I changed my hairstyle so many times now
    Don't know what I look like

You make me shiver, I feel so tender
    We make a pretty good team
    Don't get exhausted, I'll do some driving
    You ought to get you some sleep

Burned all my notebooks, what good are notebooks?
    They won't help me survive
    My chest is aching, and it burns like a furnace
    The burning keeps me alive

Read more: TALKING HEADS - LIFE DURING WARTIME LYRICS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pithywitch Im not disrespecting u or your country

But America entertainment sites/media etc
    They act like if your not famous in USA they don't ackowledge your even famous and we are subjected to the kardashians for example and are just expected to accept them with open arms it really does my head in ATM

Uk acts well Irish in jedwards case how to fight to get in a mag

We all know without simon 1D wouldn't been as big in
    USA

The wanted glad u came was on glee which catapulted them
    To fame I'm USA

Miss America would suit glee most jedward songs would actually or miss american for Donald trump for miss USA

take heart, JR... the UK equivalent to the Kardashians, Kerry Katona is, according to her own report in CBB, REALLY famous in Asia... lol...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2CfvVUE22E

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
    You play the guitar on the MTV
    That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Money for nothin' and chicks for free
    Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
    Maybe get a blister on your little finger
    Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We gotta install microwave ovens
    Custom kitchen deliveries
    We gotta move these refrigerators
    We gotta move these colour TV's

See the little **** with the earring and the makeup
    Yeah buddy that's his own hair
    That little **** got his own jet airplane
    That little **** he's a millionaire

We gotta install microwave ovesns
    Custom kitchens deliveries
    We gotta move these colour TV's

I shoulda learned to play the guitar
    I shoulda learned to play them drums
    Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera
    Man we could have some fun
    And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises?
    Bangin' on the bongoes like a chimpanzee
    Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free

We gotta install microwave ovens
    Custom kitchen deliveries
    We gotta move these colour TV's, Lord

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
    You play the guitar on the MTV
    Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
    Money for nothin' and chicks for free
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaaw Edward's smile at the end of singing Young Love. (panto spoiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmkLOf0PzKo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Other videos on that account too. I'm trying really hard not to watch too many.
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    Aaaw Edward's smile at the end of singing Young Love. (panto spoiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmkLOf0PzKo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Other videos on that account too. I'm trying really hard not to watch too many.

You're going to absolutely love panto! It was brilliant, really funny, and choreography was great, there is one dance routine where John really goes for it , and boy can he move! The boys singing is spot on too
    The shows we saw were sold out and everyone was up dancing at the end, they got standing ovations too,

The last show we went to, we sat between two children, who adored them and it was lovely to see the panto and John and Edward through their eyes...
    The little boy sitting next to me had three Jedward tshirts on because he couldn't decide which one to wear! He managed to get a high 5 from John and a picture with Edward, his mum said they had made his Christmas!

The best moment for me though, had to be John accidentally calling The Widow Twanky "Granny Wanky" both the Dames and Johns delayed reactions upon realising what he had said were the funniest thing I have ever seen! I hope someone caught it on film :D

It was lovely meeting the twins for the first time and getting a photo, they were really sweet to us, despite us ignoring john earlier when he spoke to us from the window in the lane!

John squeezed me tight because I was shaking and Edward wanted to know about my transplant, it was quick, but nice, they have a knack of making everyone feel special

The waxworks are histerical and we had a lot of fun walking around the museum, the highlight, after John and Edward of course, was having our photo taken with spongebob squarepants by father Christmas, very surreal!

I'm sad my panto experience is over for this year, but I had a great time and can't wait to do it all again next year :)
  • ErtanaErtana Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    rosemary wrote: »
    You're going to absolutely love panto! It was brilliant, really funny, and choreography was great, there is one dance routine where John really goes for it , and boy can he move! The boys singing is spot on too
    The shows we saw were sold out and everyone was up dancing at the end, they got standing ovations too,

The last show we went to, we sat between two children, who adored them and it was lovely to see the panto and John and Edward through their eyes...
    The little boy sitting next to me had three Jedward tshirts on because he couldn't decide which one to wear! He managed to get a high 5 from John and a picture with Edward, his mum said they had made his Christmas!

The best moment for me though, had to be John accidentally calling The Widow Twanky "Granny Wanky" both the Dames and Johns delayed reactions upon realising what he had said were the funniest thing I have ever seen! I hope someone caught it on film :D

It was lovely meeting the twins for the first time and getting a photo, they were really sweet to us, despite us ignoring john earlier when he spoke to us from the window in the lane!

John squeezed me tight because I was shaking and Edward wanted to know about my transplant, it was quick, but nice, they have a knack of making everyone feel special

The waxworks are histerical and we had a lot of fun walking around the museum, the highlight, after John and Edward of course, was having our photo taken with spongebob squarepants by father Christmas, very surreal!

I'm sad my panto experience is over for this year, but I had a great time and can't wait to do it all again next year :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Rosemary. Thanks for sharing. x
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great, rosemary!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So lovely, thanks a lot for sharing your story Rosemary :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    rosemary - what a brilliant experience! Thank you for sharing.

mintwendy - a belated welcome to the forum.

Happy holiday season to all! Looking forward to a Jepic 2013!
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Everyone, now I am more awake I should explain by "we" I meant myself and Who Am I? who was great company and who I couldn't have done half as much without

I'd also like to welcome Mintwendy to the thread :)
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    Thanks Everyone, now I am more awake I should explain by "we" I meant myself and Who Am I? who was great company and who I couldn't have done half as much without

I'd also like to welcome Mintwendy to the thread :)

Glad to hear you and Who Am I had a great time, Rosemary :D

You can see what Louis means when he says "Kids love them".....he's probably basing his comments on his experience of the pantos and Irish concerts :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pithywitch wrote: »
    take heart, JR... the UK equivalent to the Kardashians, Kerry Katona is, according to her own report in CBB, REALLY famous in Asia... lol...

When one of them kourtney gave birth on tv that's to much

The own one I like is Scott he"s so delusioned

But it just shows the power of tv

The saturdays have got an upcoming show on e entertaiemt sky 151 I watched their uk reality ages ago it was terrible

Why don't jedward have a tv crew it would be far more interesting than all these people put together

I regular what omg jedward and let loose and laugh out lord even though watched it thousands of times
This discussion has been closed.