The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 25)

Comments

• rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Glad to hear you and Who Am I had a great time, Rosemary :D

You can see what Louis means when he says "Kids love them".....he's probably basing his comments on his experience of the pantos and Irish concerts :)

Yes I can see what he means now, the children seem to adore them, the two we were with were in total awe of them,...it was lovely actually, as was seeing the twins interact with the children, they are brilliant with them
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Rosemary has beaten me to it. I arrived home yesterday to a house full of people - was expecting them today.:o:D

The whole weekend was brilliant and I think Rosemary has covered most of it. Panto is fantastic and I think it plays to the boy's strengths and shows off their physical comedy - with slapstick elements - very well. We were treated to John walking on his hands and doing handstand push ups **excuse me whilst I fangirl a bit** (I'm seriously impressed John can do these as it takes great balance and strength), handstands on the table, John sitting on Edwards shoulders (for a change) and walking around. They've much like acrobats/clowns in that respect. I don't think these are spoilers as each show changes.

The dance routine with the genie is magnificent and you can see a lot of work has gone into it. John is in his element during this, whilst Edward does his own interpretation - its all very effective and entertaining.

What I loved most was the audience reaction and John really gets them motivated during certain parts of the show and this is when he got himself tongue tied and invented a new panto character for a different type of show.:o:D It was so funny and his reaction was brilliant with his cute laugh.

Tip: If you go try and buy a light up rainbow/snowflake fan as there's one point during the show that's a pretty good place to wave them about. The audience did this one night and it created a beautiful effect.

The two children we met on our last night did truly make it even more magical and I've arranged to Naomi next year so we can enjoy it together again.

I hate to say it but Louis is right, kids do love them. In fact, they adore them and just light up when they appear. Even after the show at the stage door children were running up to them for hugs and photos. It's a truly magical thing to witness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The photo opportunity with the boys was an added bonus and was very nicely arranged by a couple of Jed friends at the last moment with the help of Terry (sound man).

I only want to mention it because John believing that Rosemary was nervous gave her (and I benefited too :)) a lovely tight squeeze around the shoulders for reassurance. I just though that showed his lovely, caring side that we always hear about but sometimes forget due to his madcap behaviour. Edward also seemed really interested in Rosemary's back story but Stuart and the theatre bloke were keen to hurry us up to let the next group in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the thread Mint Wendy - nice to see you here and chat soon. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luminous was voted no1 record of the year by Castlemead radio :)

http://www.castlemeadradio.co.uk/
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like you had a fabulous time Rosemary and Who Am I :)

I promise I won't moan when Louis says "Kids love them" any more!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the twitcam the twins did earlier. It freezes near the start, but then it's OK. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1aSmN5h1c4&feature=youtu.be&a
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jedward should be global superstars look at them stunningly jaw dropping handsone and funny f''''''''''' justin and 1D WHO DO HARDLY ANYTHING FOR FANS ITS TIME CALMER STARTED AND COSMIC ORDERING SORTED IT ALL OUT ITS WRONG JEDWARD SHOULD BE MEGA FAMOUS LIKE THEIR ARE TWO OF THEM WITHOUT INDUVAIL STRENTHES AND WEAKNESS

IVE ORDERED AN IPAD COMES ON 28TH ESPECT PLENTY OF GAMMER AND SPELLING UNTIL JOUST TO IT LOL

OFF TO WATCH TWITCAM

BTW SOZ ON MY LAPTOP FOR TWITCAM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just remembered something - in the panto brochure under Jedward's write up they say that in 2013 the boys are going to take on US, China and one other I can't remember!

Also the twitcam implies they are serious about Asia. I wonder if an Asian tour is just a few dates likes the european one, cos much as I love them that's not really a tour - unless we call it a mini tour. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wishing all fellow Jedfans a really Happy Christmas!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who Am I? wrote: »
    Just remembered something - in the panto brochure under Jedward's write up they say that in 2013 the boys are going to take on US, China and one other I can't remember!

Also the twitcam implies they are serious about Asia. I wonder if an Asian tour is just a few dates likes the european one, cos much as I love them that's not really a tour - unless we call it a mini tour. :)

Do you still have the panto brochure? I'd love to know exactly what it said.

Maybe they can't do a really long tour because of other projects in the pipeline (hopefully)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »
    Do you still have the panto brochure? I'd love to know exactly what it said.

Maybe they can't do a really long tour because of other projects in the pipeline (hopefully)?

I have - I will try to either scan in or type it out but probs not till end of week now, due to family etc.

MERRY JEDMAS EVERYONE :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have - I will try to either scan in or type it out but probs not till end of week now, due to family etc.

MERRY JEDMAS EVERYONE :D

That would be great - no rush of course!

Merry Jedmas everyone from me too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Alot ofthis stuff takes time to organise

They are defiantly not doing DOI saw trailer will all there celebrities including pam Anderson I like her she sweet

Asian and uk will be mini tour I think

But remember jedward is like a house with great solid foundations and now building their bricks when the roofs on arena maybe next year in supporting like big bang or something

Keep away the big bad woof your not blowing this house down these little jedpigs are here for keeps

Btw love the animation for jedward big adventure series 2
    The big than teen woof might be jedward weird wild have been sold to over countries Richard Desmond set up
    In hoist productions for this purpose made jww and marco cooking show

Channel5. With defiantly want more from
    Then all this has scudileing issues

Roman wasnt built in a day perp
  • AgeOfParanoiaAgeOfParanoia Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to hear about your trip to Dublin, rosemary/who am I. Seems like you had a great time. Panto sounded hilarious. (To be honest I hate pantomimes, but I would love to see a Jed one, they've all looked great, going by the clips on YouTube).

Merry Jedmas to all Jedfans. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy jedmas one and all !
  • ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas http://rishikajain.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/christmas-wishespicture.jpg to all of you &welcome to all people who are new on this thread & thank you Rosemary and Who Am I for sharing these amazing memories with us :)

Have the twins deleted a JEDWARDTV video?Last time when I asked because of the Miss America vid there were 502 videos on JEDWARDTV but now there are only 501 videos :( I wish that they would stop to delete their videos
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry, merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a splendid celebration! Woo-hoo!
  • ErtanaErtana Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas, or should I say Jedmas, everyone.
    Can't wait to see what the boys have lined up for us in 2013 :)
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to say it but Louis is right, kids do love them. In fact, they adore them and just light up when they appear. Even after the show at the stage door children were running up to them for hugs and photos. It's a truly magical thing to witness.

It sounds like you guys had a brilliant time! Thanks for sharing your little adventure here. This last bit reminds me - while we're all adult fans, the Jeds are really adored by their Irish (and UK) kid fans. The videos I've seen of panto show the Jeds really entertaining the whole audience - kids, teens and grown-ups. I hope they get other telly vehicles to showcase this side of them. And then there's Jedward: The Musical. :)

And so with these positive vibes, I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas! It's the late afternoon on Christmas Day where I am. It's warm but rainy, but still a splendid Jedmas! It's been a great year and I hope y'all have a great Christmas. And if you're ever feeling a bit down, just think of Blaze in her Santa costume! :D
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Jedmas everyone :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry Jedmas everyone!

It's been a Jepic year and I'm really looking forward to more Jedwarding with my lovely Jedfriends in 2013,

Have a great day! xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Schehera wrote: »
    Have the twins deleted a JEDWARDTV video?Last time when I asked because of the Miss America vid there were 502 videos on JEDWARDTV but now there are only 501 videos :( I wish that they would stop to delete their videos

Don't worry everything is fine. The Harry Potter video was the 500th, now they've uploaded 2 more since then (Jedmas songs and Christmas message) and they have 502 videos :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Don't worry everything is fine. The Harry Potter video was the 500th, now they've uploaded 2 more since then (Jedmas songs and Christmas message) and they have 502 videos :)

Can u post all thei twitcam stuff etc please
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas one and all :)

I really like their Christmas message.....they should make it an annual tradition :D
This discussion has been closed.