Max George from the Wanted and Michelle Keegan

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
I cannot stand this guy, at all. He seems to be really immature, the way he brings up Michelle every month, talks something about her all the time, even though their relationship has been over for a while.

This time he talks about him drinking too much during their relationship, because he wasn't happy in it. He seems to be making a few digs at her here and there, about her being seen as a sweetheart, but him having to drink, because she didn't make him happy.

I don't know either of them, but I commend on her keeping quiet about it all after the break up. I don't think she has said a word to any paper or on twitter or anywhere. It's always him bringing her up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2494851/Max-George-says-Michelle-Keegan-dumped-drinking-problem.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Comments

• Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    out of the frying pan into the fire with another plonker mark wright,,hes had more women than me and you have had hot dinners,pity she seems like a nice girl
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't hang me,just sayin' , but going by some comments on twitter the reason for his not being happy with Michelle might run deeper than he is prepared to admit. Comments on how he appears more comfortable around guys/in gay venues etc. Probably just twitter bitching though .
  • tomas08tomas08 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Ah bless him maybe he really cares for her and wants to clear the air.

Or.

He could be trying to drum up attention to help sell the flagging album. The wanted's new album is not doing great. No idea where it will chart.