Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Asmo wrote: »
    She quotes Sinason on her blog, an indication of familiarity with her work from the 90s that undoubtedly colours her thinking, and you don't have to read too much to figure out much of it is not merely implausible, but impossible - for example, involvement with a young Julian Assange in satanic abuse, and Jimmy Savile having had satanic birthday parties that end in child sacrifice. The Savile pieces read like a distillation of all the reports and links that have been made here - with satanism added.
    I don't doubt she's troubled and/or scarred

I don't believe in the Julian Assange story as well. She says a lot in her blog that her memories don't work well. And, quite frankly, I thought the Savile's story more plausible at first. I kinda believe her. At least in some parts of her story. The way she described him. I don't know. I didn't find it much similar to the Express stories. But later, as she added other details and the Assange memories, and these added to the Jersey stuff in the story, I found it harder to believe her. It could be that she puts faces of famous on people who abused her in the past to clear her memories and she mixes fantasies with reality. Or, she may be outright lying for attention. She obviously troubled and scarred, I agree.

I do suspect there is something similar to ritual abuse happening. I'm not sure if it is a religion and/or something very sick individuals do to children for their pleasure and others.

It should be noticed that she also expresses anger that having contacted operation yewtree, they "didn't want to talk to someone who had been abused (a lot) by him". You can imagine why, if the same narrative was given. It would be catastrophic for the credibility of the victims who had come forward already, if they pursued that rabbit once more. And Snuff movies. You'd think with all the arrests there have been over the years, and seizure of countless caches of paedophile's media, they'd have found one of these

If she is not lying and she believes that happened to her, even if it didn't, that's her reality. That is what she believes. And it must feel terrible not to be believed

Yes. I don't think those stories should be made public by tabloid press. It would discredit the victims and the consequences would be terrible.

About snuff films, I do think it is possible they exist. This info may not be made known for the general public, but I think they could exist.
    For the most part, that documentary discusses 'straightforward' child abuse networks we all know exists.

The more sensational claims are as suspect as Sinason's, with all the same markers - and it's very difficult to find any credits for the film makers (I tried) to discern any bias or motive behind their backing - even the film's final interview concedes there is no evidence for these claims.Don't forget there were a few high profle documentaries even in the UK (never mind a slew of them in the US) that turned out not only to be bogus (and ruinous to the accused) but also to have had the unseen hand of fundamentalist christians behind them

Yes, what I could gather from the the film is the existence extreme sexual abuse on children. A network of sick individuals.

It was made for German tv, I think. It would be good to look for the film makers credits. It may be biased, but the links you provided are biased as well.

www.saff.ukhq.co.uk/devilvid.htm
    www.saff.ukhq.co.uk/bcamp.htm

Yes, I read the links. These documentaries don't seem to be remotely similar to that doc. There may be Christian fundamentalists behind it, but the focus is on the child abuse. The ritualistic part is mentioned, but the word "satanic"is said only once or twice during the whole film. It didn't seem sensionalistic to me or that they were trying to push the Satanist angle.

However, the thrust of the Express stories (source: Sinason) is the satanism angle. The entire setup, requiring props and many witnesses, serves only to provide the sexual act for one person. It's using Savile's current notoriety to promote the same old satanic panic, from the same old source. With a specifically christian vision of satanism via hollywood (& Wheatley as interpreted by Hammer).

I don't believe in the Express stories. I found the owner connection to Sinason kind of tenuous, but it is a link.To be honest, the documentary disturbed me way more.
    Would they tally with the slew of names that have been bandied about since Yewtree began, perchance? Twitter is awash with people dishing out names, maliciously, mistakenly or simply misguidedly unfortunately . She certainly recalls a lot of specifics if it's something she doesn't want to remember

They weren't names connected to Yewtree. But I agree with you about naming name on twitter

I found her memories to be scattered, not very specific. The part of Jersey was what made me doubt her. I don't believe in that part at all, it made me doubt the whole story. But I agree she has serious problems and needs to be treated psychologically.

Just not this particular baby-eating, accessorising, snuff-making celebrity attended yet somehow never caught variety. Nobody is arguing that organised abuse isn't taking place, or that it's sometimes 'disguised' to cover tracks. But this vision of 'Satanism' is a myth - and it's one perpetrated not to expose child abuse but to further the aims of wack job religionists who are less concerned about the abuse than they are about godlessness.

To be fair, she says there was a B-list celebrity and a footballer and didn't mention snuff films and baby-eating (none of the articles did). The other "celebrities" from what I understood, were not involved in the ritual abuse. She said she was pimped to them.

I do suspect a lot of those stories may be disguise to cover tracks and confuse children (although I suspect some of the ritual abuse may be real) . But this is not less real for the victims of such things, even if it is all theatrics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link doesn't work.

Just clicked and it worked fine. Usually caused by some silly browser incompatibility. I'm using IE. What are you using?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Link doesn't work.

Worked fine for me on chrome.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Just clicked and it worked fine. Usually caused by some silly browser incompatibility. I'm using IE. What are you using?

interesting article. I wonder what Steven Messham is doing now, gone very quiet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    interesting article. I wonder what Steven Messham is doing now, gone very quiet

I hope he's OK. He was getting a lot of support on Twitter, but also lots of rudeness and hassle from assorted loonies.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I hope he's OK. He was getting a lot of support on Twitter, but also lots of rudeness and hassle from assorted loonies.

I'm not on twitter but browse profiles now and again. I thought people were mostly supportive but he's not tweeted for ages. Possibly a false account or he's staying quiet:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member

Has the DM reported the complete story. Was or had he been married? Did he have children of his own?
    I ask because a local man did exactly the same thing some years back. He was a 'respected' member of the community, involved with schools and charities, married, had children of his own, and other parents allowed their own children to stay overnight because they trusted him. He was very clever so even his wife had no idea what was going on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member

Now it worked. Maybe it was off air for some time.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,814
    Forum Member
    He also inviting groups of them to spend the night his home, where he allowed them to watch horror films.

Didn't Michael Jackson do something similar?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,814
    Forum Member
    inquirer64 wrote: »
    Has the DM reported the complete story. Was or had he been married? Did he have children of his own?

Did he need children?

A witness for the defence at the Michael Jackson trial told how within minutes she had handed over her 7 year old son to Michael Jackson to spend the night together.

It wasn't till the trial 11 years later the mother discovered her son had spent the night in the same bed with Michael Jackson, and she was a defence witness. :rolleyes:
  • Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It never fails to surprise me how trusting parents are leaving their children with strangers or adults they have only known for a short time.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This guy sounds like he was cunning and manipulative though. He seems to have done a good job in convincing everyone he was bona fide.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Did he need children?

A witness for the defence at the Michael Jackson trial told how within minutes she had handed over her 7 year old son to Michael Jackson to spend the night together.

It wasn't till the trial 11 years later the mother discovered her son had spent the night in the same bed with Michael Jackson, and she was a defence witness. :rolleyes:

If he had children, whose friends then stayed overnight, it would explain why the parents were trusting.

This is what happened with the local man I wrote about.

Regarding MJ, he was famous; and I'm afraid, as with JS, parents probably believed they were helping their children up the stardom ladder. The children were also probably in awe and flattered with the attention received. As for relatives, they keep quiet if they know. Don't want to rock the boat, do they!!

In my book, anyone who keeps quiet about suspected child abuse should be utterly ashamed of themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @murunbuch research on #Fernbridge : http://twitpic.com/tag/Fernbridge
    Loads of contemporary press clips.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.rts.org.uk/rts-announces-shortlist-television-journalism-awards-20112012

M W-T's The Other Side of Jimmy Savile nominated for Scoop of the Year and Current Affairs.
    Royal Television Society Journalism Awards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Child Abuse Review journal - latest issue free online
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/car.v21.6/issuetoc

Some really good articles.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a parent, presumably you have to put trust in alot of other people because lets be honest, its pretty much impossible to run checks on every single adult a child will come across be it at school, at after school clubs, in hospitals, relatives of friends who want them to visit or anywhere and everywhere else. I'd have been exasperated if my parents told me I couldn't go to my friends house every so often because they weren't sure about her dad or something like that, I imagine I'd have been annoyed and figured out a way to go anyway, being a bit rebellious and all that (lol). I fear if they became increasingly strict like that, then I'd have been less likely to listen to their warnings and feel more like their trying to stop me from going places and having fun (which you need to do as a kid, heck knows I barely get to nowadays as an adult), so I'd have been angry at them.

I'm not sure how I feel about the link to whether he had children of his own or not somehow helping prove he's decent or not - I don't have kids and I've felt for some time that I'd struggle if I did so that might never happen but obviously I know I'd never do anything untoward, um, toward them if I were to supervise younger kids. Do people view those who don't have kids as selfish or weird? I sometimes wonder if they do, as a kind of societal judgement... thats a shame if so .

I can understand it if the argument is that they know others have stayed at his place and been ok, so he must be alright then but I guess it depends on how you look at things - JS didn't abuse every kid he came across, obviously - he chose the most vulnerable victims, those least likely to speak out, so that may not prove anything. It feels very paranoid to say that though - at the end of the day, as a parent I guess you just have to come to your own conclusions and decide who your happy for your kid to spend time with and so on.
  • StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Jonathan Ross & Russell Brand

Will they ever learn? Partners in crime Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand apologise for 'Sachsgate' - then crack tasteless jokes about Jimmy Savile sex scandal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271590/Jonathan-Ross-Russell-Brand-apologise-Sachsgate-Brand-cracks-tasteless-jokes-Jimmy-Savile-sex-scandal.html#axzz2JfzhhYF8

I think Mr Brand is merely trying to point out that Operation Yewtree thus far has come up with people that were famous in the 60's 70's, but so far none of them have come close to doing what Savile did, yet get associated with him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile and the Whitby connection
    http://www.real-whitby.co.uk/savile-north-yorks-policecouncil-cover-up

Interesting that the MSM are reporting so little of this stuff.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Savile and the Whitby connection
    http://www.real-whitby.co.uk/savile-north-yorks-policecouncil-cover-up

Interesting that the MSM are reporting so little of this stuff.

I wonder if thats partly as a consequence of Leveson? or is that a coincindence?. I also noticed MWTs recent tweet
    Lots of interesting new developments this week re Op. Yewtree (Savile) and Op. Fernbridge (Elm Guest House). Still lots going on

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/statuses/297431308840349698
This discussion has been closed.