Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si looked soooooo gorgeous last night on XF. Did anyone spot the tongue out the mouth for several seconds? I was shouting oooooo the tongue, the tongue's out!! LOLOL My neighbours thought I'd finally gone into meltdown!!

As for Mish, she's a thing of the past, it would appear and Pete Burns practically outed Simon on Twitter the other night! :D
    What did Pete Burns say?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did Pete Burns say?:eek:

He said something about Simon running back into his closet! Take a look at Pete's twitter page! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said something about Simon running back into his closet! Take a look at Pete's twitter page! :p
    I can't access twitter at work but I shall certainly have a peek when I get home. Good old Pete!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't access twitter at work but I shall certainly have a peek when I get home. Good old Pete!!:D

Go to @MsPeteBurns. He's pretty funny! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go to @MsPeteBurns. He's pretty funny! :D
    Thanks for that, I will. He'll have an additional follower tonight;)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cowell is a confirmed bachelor.....nudge nudge:o
  • Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the way the DS mods have made a thread that possibly libel's Simon Cowell into a two parter! They are obviously not that concerned that he would sue over the rumours and successfully win a case (because he probably wouldn't)..
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it had all gone quiet....

I assume she will be at the Emmy's with him tomorrow night.
    "I hope I am going to see Simon when I go to New York in a few days. I don't think I can say exactly when I am going to see him.

Mirror

It doesn't sound if she too sure if they are still engaged!
    I still love him and he says he still loves me and we are still engaged – as far as I know.’

This might explain it
    a source in LA said: ‘Simon is definitely saying it’s over to his friends but whether Mish knows the relationship is over is another matter. He says he wants to tell her face-to-face, which is why he is waiting to return to LA.’

Mail
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, poor Kerching...is she the last to know her contract has been terminated?? Maybe Max has been dragging his heels with the paperwork.

She hasnt helped matters with her "...as far as I know" quote has she? No wonder she isnt usually allowed to speak :D .

How VERY odd that the Smitten Lovebirds supposedly chat incessently on the phone daily (even though the HARDSHIP of flying over first class is a step too far in this beautiful romance :P ) that neither are quite sure they are in love anymore. Its such a complex thing, this True Love lark isnt it? I dont think Si has quite got the hang things yet - the IDEA, Simon sweetie, is you spend quality time with your beloved fiancee...NOT send her back to LA for a couple of months. I think Uncle Max needs them both back on his "Faking a Relationship 101" course as the modules "Fooling the Press" and "Pretending to Appear Smitten" have failed spectularly.

Oh well, I suppose she will be dragged to NYC to appear Smitten for probably the final time at the Emmy's tomorrow. That will be a hoot. Will Si be bringing her P45 and hefty payoff cheque with him? Ooooh to be a customs man today! ;) .
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I am willing to bet she won't be on his arm at the Emmys.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Emmys red carpet be on E! do we think?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she were going to the Emmys wouldn't she know when she'd see him?

Still, I expect her there.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it strange she has left it until 2 days before the Emmy's to buy the dress. Would us girls do that?

Sounds like a last minute invitation to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    I find it strange she has left it until 2 days before the Emmy's to buy the dress. Would us girls do that?

Sounds like a last minute invitation to me.

Wouldn't she have said "I'll see him in a few days in New York." if it was a definate? I think she hasn't even been invited yet. Odd.

If it's over he needs to end it. He's looking like a prize ***hole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's just buying a dress clinging onto hope she might get a last minute invitation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    I think she's just buying a dress clinging onto hope she might get a last minute invitation.

Not looking good for her though if she has had to forgo her Vicky Beckham gowns and Prada frocks for the bargains on the "sample sale" in some lowly Beverly Hills boutique is it? Has her Black Amex been revoked?

Oh well, you had it good whilst it lasted Kerching...its just a shame Si never got over looking at you like you were toxic waste instead of his Smitten One. Still, Im sure you will get to keep the ring and Cash For Gold is still paying out a hefty sum per ounce, so that should keep you in sale rack dresses for a good few years to come dear. Every cloud and all that :D .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Kerching has been rolled out for the Americans again ;)http://plixi.com/p/58554893

She is clutching Si's arm with her usual fixed grin ;)

Is anyone going to notice she is only ever rolled out for the AMERICAN press, not ours? Its all about looking nice and straight for the Fox Network isnt it?
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Well, Kerching has been rolled out for the Americans again ;)http://plixi.com/p/58554893

She is clutching Si's arm with her usual fixed grin ;)

Is anyone going to notice she is only ever rolled out for the AMERICAN press, not ours? Its all about looking nice and straight for the Fox Network isnt it?

Although the ceremony is in New York, it's more significant outside the US because it honours international shows (usually a lot of British shows). Generally, you'll only have industry publications reporting on it in the US. The mainstream showbiz press will only pick up on it if a celebrity attending says, does or wears something interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. For someone, who has the supposed love of his life beside him and who's supposedly smitten, he looks extremely unhappy. Bad job, Max.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice segment on sky news about it. The journo asks 'have you set a date for the big day?' He pauses and says 'what big day?' Before winking, calling her cheeky and walking off swiftly..
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    jujubee wrote: »

Body language is all I have to say ;) well, that and for a second I though The One was wearing the tie dress, as featured on The Apprentice a couple of weeks ago :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Although the ceremony is in New York, it's more significant outside the US because it honours international shows (usually a lot of British shows). Generally, you'll only have industry publications reporting on it in the US. The mainstream showbiz press will only pick up on it if a celebrity attending says, does or wears something interesting.

I think the most telling part about last night was this photo:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/zBt4KjQfjMI/38th+International+Emmy+Awards+Press+Room/1fVgls-3XIb/Simon+Cowell

Any whiff that Rupert Murdoch was going to be there would have needed Operation Beard to be in full swing...and hey presto, so it was.