Hollyoaks bosses to celebrate 'explosive' 18th Birthday in October - SPOILERS

bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Soap Squawk have reported that HO bosses are preparing for a 'blockbuster' month this October in celebration of the shows 18th birthday.

According to the article, many current storylines, such as Tony's cancer and Will killing Texas, are coming to a head in spectacular style over the course of the month. In addition to that, E4 will air the sixth series of Hollyoaks Later which features the return of Rory Finnagan, Dom Reilly and Kurt Benson.

Finally, Bryan Kirkwood recently revealed that they are planning a stunt for the autumn. What's the betting that that will be in October?

Is anyone else looking forward to this? Anyone else think Will might be revealed as a murderer?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    decent if this is true.

The stunt could be to do with browning or Will.

I hope they make Wills comeuppance worth it!

Maybe have Sienna and Will both found out in the same episode?
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Hope it's not another fire. Well I actually don't mind but they've had quite a few now so it may become boring.

Sounds exciting though. Hollyoaks definitely are the most daring soap currently as it goes.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there's going to be a stunt, I'm sure Bryan will want to make it as big as The Dog in the Pond fire
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jorgie Porter confirmed it so it's likely! :D If Myra/Browning's exit SL plays out in October then it'll definitely be a very exciting month.

I also hope the stunt is not another fire. As exciting as they are, they're also very boring now. I'd like a stunt in the same vein as the bus crash and Nancy's recent car accident, even one similar to the lift shaft crash would be better as they're more exciting.

I think Hollyoaks would have come up with something more creative though. Like Cal_Scream2 says, Hollyoaks are the most daring soap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just had the car stunt!

But Browning's and Myra's exits are supposed to fall around this time as well. And Will could exit too I guess. And there might be a Later death.

Diane could deliver a little early too.

That's going to be a big few weeks. Happy 18th Hollyoaks. lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    They just had the car stunt!

But Browning's and Myra's exits are supposed to fall around this time as well. And Will could exit too I guess. And there might be a Later death.

Diane could deliver a little early too.

That's going to be a big few weeks. Happy 18th Hollyoaks. lol

I'm hoping that the Nancy/Sienna plot comes to a head then too! Then it'd be a massive month! :D think November would suffer as a result of all the excitement and hype however! :(
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I think Dodger will find out about Will killing Texas and this will lead to a showdown between them
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooo exciting!

Hoping Sienna and Will are caught out! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping that the Nancy/Sienna plot comes to a head then too! Then it'd be a massive month! :D think November would suffer as a result of all the excitement and hype however! :(

That plot has to be coming to some sort of head really soon. It can't get any more ridiculous.

The story's probably going on break for a bit, with Nancy getting sectioned for awhile, but then yeah, Darren could discover the truth about Sienna in October too.

And if she really is pregnant, I reckon she'll end up having a miscarriage.

It's probably too much to hope Ste and Doug finally get bloody divorced that month too.
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member
    it seems quite likely the nancy sienna plot/ and the browning plot will come to a head next week in the last week of six weeks of summer Browning will defiantly be gone come october anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know, dublintvfan.

I think the Nancy/Sienna story's got some drag left.

The Browning stuff could conclude in September though. He tries to kill Cindy, but I'm sure she survives. And unless they put her in a coma, there's no other way to put a hold on her talking.

And Nicole's said that Myra is going to go after Browning and do anything she can to stop him.

So maybe this is all meant to be September's big plot.
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking Browning's storyline conclusion would be the big September story. Tony should be prominent in October for the birthday celebrations but continuing with the emotional element which the actor and surrounding actors have been excelling at recently. The stunt will be, IMO, centred around the Savages. Although, as it's around the birthday, BK may make the McQueens central so could be Myra's exit. Don't know how Nancy/Darren/Sienna fit in to all this or Ste/Danny. So many storylines (almost all enjoyable!) going on just now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Lol my story is that everyone is having a good night in the loft owned by Trevor Royal when escaped prisoner Brendan Brady (along with his new henchmen) who is more more hairier, nastier and completely unstable sneaks into the loft and attacks Trevor before he holds everyone hostage via a bomb or a can of petrol and lighter.

It be like the fire in the dog where 5 of your favorite characters die.

i am kind of in a rush sooo sorry about the lack of imagination :D
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they celebrating it, has come a long way and also I hope they do some big xmas episodes this year and for once channel 4 airs them on xmas day like the other soaps.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decent if this is true.

The stunt could be to do with browning or Will.

I hope they make Wills comeuppance worth it!

Maybe have Sienna and Will both found out in the same episode?

Browning will have left by October

his and Myra's final scenes air next month :(
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much more exciting can hollyoaks get!

Really really looking forward to later and hopefully wills death!

The actual birthday is the 23rd, I only know because its my birthday aswell!
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »

and the day before mine :)

Im exactly 364 days older than Hollyoaks, wow now that makes me feel old :(
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and the day before mine :)

Im exactly 364 days older than Hollyoaks, wow now that makes me feel old :(

Yeah, we'll I'm exactly EIGHT years older than it so get out of here with that old talk :mad: :p

I've watched from the very beginning because I made a point of watching it on my birthday because I knew the people who made brookside were doing it - how sad :D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to it.

Hollyoaks is on fire and has been for ages now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB- Alot more exciting by the sounds of it ;)

I also hope it's Will's exit (hoping he's killed off!)
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member

mine too!
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could this be when Ste's sister, played by Kirsty-Leigh Porter, makes her debut?