31 DAYS! What games are you buying at launch???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
Forum Member
31 days and Xbox One will be on shelves, excited??

What games will you be picking up?

What games will you be picking up? 121 votes

Dead Rising 3
16% 20 votes
Killer Instinct
2% 3 votes
Ryse: Son of Rome
11% 14 votes
Forza Motorsport 5
17% 21 votes
Need for Speec: Rivals
0% 0 votes
Call of Duty: Ghosts
10% 13 votes
Battlefield 4
4% 6 votes
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
6% 8 votes
Zoo Tycoon
2% 3 votes
Fifa 14
15% 19 votes
Madden NFL 25
0% 1 vote
NBA Live 2014
0% 1 vote
NBA 2K14
1% 2 votes
Peggle 2
1% 2 votes
Max: Curse of Brotherhood
0% 1 vote
Crimson Dragon
0% 1 vote
Skylanders: Swap Force
0% 0 votes
Powerstar Golf
0% 0 votes
Lococyle
0% 1 vote
Just Dance 2014
0% 0 votes
Fighter Within
0% 0 votes
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
3% 4 votes
Other
0% 1 vote

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aj_Whiles wrote: »

AssassinsCreed:BF!
    DeadRising:3! (included with my D1 edition)
    FIFA:14! (free with D1 edition)
    Lego: Marvel Superheroes!
    RYSE!

(Ain't decided on whether I should get COD:G on X1 or WiiU) :o
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forza Motorsport 5 Fifa 14 Madden and NBA Live.
  • smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just ordered the forza/xbox one bundle. I am going to try and wait till the new year before buying anymore games. Microsoft normally do there 12 days of sales over xmas, so there might be a bargain to be had. Its only 1 month to wait and see. Plus they might continue there free games for gold program with the one:D

I don't know what it is but I have become very tight when it comes to spending full price on games these days for no reason:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well without Watch Dogs its all looking a little bit bland but will probably end up getting Forza, Fifa, Dead Rising & AC: Black Flag.

Shame Titan Fall isnt coming out as this would be the killer game on release.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Oh wow I didn't know Max: Curse of Brotherhood is available day one? Guess I'll be getting that too.

Along with:

Forza 5
    Crimson Dragon
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    Killer Instinct
    Dead Rising 3
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    RYSE!

(Ain't decided on whether I should get COD:G on X1 or WiiU) :o

Why would you go for COD:G on Wii U over X1? Is it the controls? (ie. Wiimote & nunchuck) If you're planning on playing multiplayer I would suggest the X1 would have the more stable servers.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Call of Duty: Ghosts, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3 & FIFA 14
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Why would you go for COD:G on Wii U over X1? Is it the controls? (ie. Wiimote & nunchuck) If you're planning on playing multiplayer I would suggest the X1 would have the more stable servers.

Not to mention very very few people on WiiU will be playing online, I think at one point there was 7 people online lol.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know anywhere with any of these stil avalible I think I want to buy one now :p

I really like the look off AC 4 and would rather have it on the one than the 360 and of course Forza 5 oh and strangely Peggle 2
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere with any of these stil avalible I think I want to buy one now :p

I really like the look off AC 4 and would rather have it on the one than the 360 and of course Forza 5 oh and strangely Peggle 2

I preordered my one last night from shopto.net. They still have Day 1 edition bundles available for release date. I went for the FIFA day 1 bundle with Forza 5 and 12 months Live gold. £499.95 but only costing me £481.60 as have reward points :)
    Forum Member

I thought you already had one pre-ordered and were getting Forza 5?
  • GeeEmGeeEm Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I like the majority of you guys have chosen Fifa 14, Ghosts and after preordering Dead Rising 3 originally, have cancelled and preordered Ryse.

Am hoping that game rental companies like Boomerang and Blockbuster will have an option to rent Xbox One games alongside 360 as a monthly rental subscription, but they may up the monthly fee:cry:
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just paid for my Xbox One so there is no going back now, i'm having it whether I like it or not :D I just got to think about the games now but so far iv'e got Fifa 14 inc with Day One and Forza 5 pre ordered. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aj_Whiles wrote: »

None. Im sticking with my 360 for a few more years.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    GeeEm wrote: »
    I like the majority of you guys have chosen Fifa 14, Ghosts and after preordering Dead Rising 3 originally, have cancelled and preordered Ryse.

Am hoping that game rental companies like Boomerang and Blockbuster will have an option to rent Xbox One games alongside 360 as a monthly rental subscription, but they may up the monthly fee:cry:

The only reason I picked Fifa was because it comes with the console other than that I wouldn't have ticked it.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you already had one pre-ordered and were getting Forza 5?

I did but cancelled it :( a bad move on my part i didnt think id would have been able to afford it at the time but I can afford one after all :/

Oh well if I have to wait a while it's not biggie.
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one admitting to Just Dance 2014 !! Those percentages are messed up.

Each new video I see I change my mind.
    Definite Forza 5, the rest I think I’ll wait and see. Especially Ghosts, MP looks awful
    Forum Member
    I did but cancelled it :( a bad move on my part i didnt think id would have been able to afford it at the time but I can afford one after all :/

Oh well if I have to wait a while it's not biggie.

I just read in the other thread that ShopTo are selling them guaranteed for launch with a digital copy of Forza 5 too. You might want to check that out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Forza 5 doing very well!
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After some thought my launch games are going to be Forza 5, Fifa 14 free with console, COD: Ghosts and Peggle 2. I am surprised no one has said Peggle 2 as it looks awesome,

Then for Christmas I am getting Dead Rising 3 and some games for Kinect :)
  • Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RYSE!

Thats my list too :D, Probably be looking at Killer Instict as well and maybe CoD: Ghosts, probably will play it first at a mates house.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats my list too :D, Probably be looking at Killer Instict as well and maybe CoD: Ghosts, probably will play it first at a mates house.

Yep! Great minds think alike! ;)

(& for 2D!!! :) ... The main reason for getting COD:G on the wiiu was OffTV play!! :cool: ... Makes a canny handheld does the Gamepad don't ya know??? ;))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Any idea when we can expect reviews to start appearing? I'm interested in Ryse, but i'm wary of ordering it if it turns out to be a turkey (the latest trailers have made it look good, but even so...).
    Forum Member
    Yep! Great minds think alike! ;)

(& for 2D!!! :) ... The main reason for getting COD:G on the wiiu was OffTV play!! :cool: ... Makes a canny handheld does the Gamepad don't ya know??? ;))

Aye, that makes total sense. COD:G will probably have higher resolution on the Wii U as well.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just preordered a Day 1 Edition from ShopTo (With Dead Rising 3!). And I just preordered Black Flag and Battlefield 4 from Game.

Also think I'm going to pick up Zoo Tycoon! :o