Josie Gibson

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295827/Its-Josie-Gibson-dumps-plumber-fianc-Luke-Sanwo-relationship-passionless-dramatic-weight-loss.html

I was just reading that she's now split with her fiance due to losing the passion from their relationship - because we needed to know that.

Is she destined to be the next Chantelle/Pwicey/Katona famous for bugger all zeleb? I don't know much about the girl apart from the fact she won BB once and that she used to be happy being fat but now is loving being skinny (so maybe the new Natalie Cassidy)

Any opinions on her?

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a wannabee abomination imho,:yawn:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rough as a buzzard's crotch, in personality rather than looks.

The recently interview with her ex fiance, Luke, on the Fail website some weeks ago was appalling. He came across as an insensitive, arrogant, charmless arsehead with a face only a mother could love. She's done well to ditch him.

Unfortunately it seems she's from the same stable (no pun intended due to her horseyness :o) as Chantelle Houghton.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Rough as a buzzard's crotch, in personality rather than looks.

The recently interview with her ex fiance, Luke, on the Fail website some weeks ago was appalling. He came across as an insensitive, arrogant, charmless arsehead with a face only a mother could love. She's done well to ditch him.

Unfortunately it seems she's from the same stable (no pun intended due to her horseyness :o) as Chantelle Houghton.

BIB- Shame Katona is off the market, he sounds like her ideal next husband :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    BIB- Shame Katona is off the market, he sounds like her ideal next husband :D

He's probably already filled in the online application form to be Number 5.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony is at when Josie was on Big Brother she always vowed not to go down the Z list route and start selling stories to the press but she's done nothing but ever since. I never liked her, but her appeal was based on her ordinariness. She's not ordinary more though, she's just like every other z lister out there. That weight will be back on in a few months as well, mark my words.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a wannabee abomination imho,:yawn:

oh gosh, she must be bad, I presumed that your "abomination" was just for a certain person :D;)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Not her again! She was vile last week on Daily Mail about that she dont want children COS she don't want get fat!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Common, thick, vulgar, talentless, charmless, heinous old trog who will be 32 stone again by June and 'loving life; I was so unhappy being thin' blah blah blah blah blah.

Time to wheel out another neanderthal to be on the payroll and act like the dutiful boyfriend.:yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Not a fan by any means but she is well rid of him - he sounds like an utter prick from the comments I've seen attributed to him.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295827/Its-Josie-Gibson-dumps-plumber-fianc-Luke-Sanwo-relationship-passionless-dramatic-weight-loss.html

I was just reading that she's now split with her fiance due to losing the passion from their relationship - because we needed to know that.

Is she destined to be the next Chantelle/Pwicey/Katona famous for bugger all zeleb? I don't know much about the girl apart from the fact she won BB once and that she used to be happy being fat but now is loving being skinny (so maybe the new Natalie Cassidy)

Any opinions on her?

Lol....losing the passion..a few weeks ago we were treated to the gory details of her new sex life and how bendy she was ...
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    Lol....losing the passion..a few weeks ago we were treated to the gory details of her new sex life and how bendy she was ...

There were Josie's stories every Tuesday for last four weeks thanks to trash mags... :(
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

And how he could now pick her up without her stomach getting in the way.

What a silver tongued charmer :rolleyes:
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw her on TV earlier today and barely recognised her! Good for her for losing the weight but my God it has aged her! She looks like she's in her 40's now, although saying that, she did look older then her twentysomething age when she was in Big Brother.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Common, thick, vulgar, talentless, charmless, heinous old trog who will be 32 stone again by June and 'loving life; I was so unhappy being thin' blah blah blah blah blah.

Time to wheel out another neanderthal to be on the payroll and act like the dutiful boyfriend.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

To be fair, she's not that old. ;):D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie looks way too skinny. She's got bits of skin going down her face, just like Dale Winton did when he went too far with his dieting.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel sick :(
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Any opinions on her?
    I cannot fathom why she is still reported on :confused: She won because it was an extremely poor year and I thought she would get a couple of months fame out of it and then fade away. Her whole persona in BB was that she was "doing it for the big girls". What is her selling point now? Will she become like Natalie Cassidy and lose weight, put it back on blah blah blah.

Having said that, she's not exactly a high profile Z-lister so she doesn't really bother me. I see the odd story about her and my only opinion is "why is she still here?". She's pretty bland and inoffensive and there isn't really anything interesting about her :o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's probably already filled in the online application form to be Number 5.

And Sue is getting ready to road test him as we speak :eek:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Sue is getting ready to road test him as we speak :eek:

:eek:
    Yeah thanks alot Blondie - I was just about to eat;)
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    And how he could now pick her up without her stomach getting in the way.

What a silver tongued charmer :rolleyes:

Oh yes I had forgotten that small detail...thank you lol
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of hers at all but after reading that interview with her ex she is WELL shot of him! He came across as a total bulb!
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like her in BB - she seemed a lazy girl. I never got all the adulation for her. I watched the programme with her and John James when they left the house just to see if I was wrong in my opinion, but no, she was still as obnoxious, as was he.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Dreadful woman :(. I never saw the appeal or understood how she won BB. I theorise that those pesky teens fell for the "Josie hearts James" rubbish & voted endlessly on redial for the sake of 'lurve' .They wouldn't hear a bad word about her on forums.
    As for the boyfriend----he sounds a good match for a woman who took a baseball bat to the head of one ex & caused another (Jorn Jaymes) to scamper back to Oz to dodge her stalking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she'll probably get fat again now, and then be the press saying the split made her eat. or she'll be preggers and sell a story about how he wants nothing to do with her
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    Not a fan of hers at all but after reading that interview with her ex she is WELL shot of him! He came across as a total bulb!
    He must be a bulb yes, putting up with nearly 18 months of an almost weekly character assassination by her in her column and articles. He'll be relieved he's escaped now I imagine :D