justin lee collins could he ever come back

mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
after what he did?id say no ,his persona was that of a nice guy that if you met in a pub you could have a good old natter with over a pint

Comments

• performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. Regardless of any court case he was involved with, he was an odious tosser I couldn't stand seeing on my screen!!
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    I hope not. Regardless of any court case he was involved with, he was an odious tosser I couldn't stand seeing on my screen!!

tbh i agree :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see it but there's so many low rent reality shows across the networks he may find an opening.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    If Mike tyson can star in movies after raping someone, im sure he could, yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    isnt there that new comedien chap with the matching hair who is basically a clone? therefore JLC is not needed.?
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want him? He has no talent, has zero charisma, never mind his criminal record
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geoffrey Boycott did.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always enjoyed his shows. Shame he is a bit of a bad un
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    isnt there that new comedien chap with the matching hair who is basically a clone? therefore JLC is not needed.?

Nick Helm.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan Carr carried him anyway.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Never liked him anyway.
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    after what he did?id say no ,his persona was that of a nice guy that if you met in a pub you could have a good old natter with over a pint
    As long as the natter is about This Is Spinal Tap. I remember listening to some of JLC's radio interviews with well-respected rock bands such as Red Hot Chili Peppers and he pretty much spent the whole interviews trying to get them to discuss This Is Spinal Tap, rather than their own work.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Brown, Gazza, Charlie Sheen, Vanilla Ice, Dennis Waterman, Tommy Cooper, Eminem, Ringo Starr. JLC has done no worse than these & it didn't seem to halt their careers.
    Forum Member
    As long as the natter is about This Is Spinal Tap. I remember listening to some of JLC's radio interviews with well-respected rock bands such as Red Hot Chili Peppers and he pretty much spent the whole interviews trying to get them to discuss This Is Spinal Tap, rather than their own work.

what a idiot :mad:
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justin lee collins could he ever come back??

Nope!
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Nope.
  • Pint of crispsPint of crisps Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I did like the Friday night Project, but naah .. I hope he never comes back
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Big Brother maybe and he could pull a Barrymore and redeem himself:confused:
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Big Brother maybe and he could pull a Barrymore and redeem himself:confused:

barrymore was second in CBB that was 7 years ago and it didnt help him revive his career
    Forum Member
    JLC turned down CBB last january
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    mrblank wrote: »
    barrymore was second in CBB that was 7 years ago and it didnt help him revive his career

2nd isn't bad going and whilst not reviving his career it certainly helped him in media coverage a bit i.e no longer the monster they reported him as and quite right too in my opinion.
    Saying that I don't find either of them funny so if JLC did manage a comeback I don't think it should be in comedy:cool:
  • NostalgicNostalgic Posts: 7,191
    Forum Member
    Perhaps he could get himself together for "Bring Back... Bring Back"
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if he was reincarnated.
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll probably do I'm A Celebrity in a bid for redemption.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nostlagic wrote: »
    Perhaps he could get himself together for "Bring Back... Bring Back"

'Bring Back JLC' :D