Eastenders - Ray

pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone else think that Ray could turn out to be a control freak? When he said to Kim last night that he thought she dressed cheap and he didn't want his woman dressing like that.

I might be reading too much into it but surely they're not going to let Ray and Kim be happy, this is Eastenders after all ;)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not, the last thing we need is another unlikeable prat running loose. Ray was introduced as a good guy and I hope he stays that way. They did, however, hint that he wasn't on good terms with his ex (Sasha's mum) so that could be expanded upon.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Oh no, they shouldn't do that.

We just need a nice character, and he's it.

Wonder how he'll take Morgan leaving in a couple of weeks?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope ray and kim are just happy
    at least one of the fox women need to have happiness with a man
  • merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have thought Bianca may have mentioned it to Kim when she showed an interest, and it may have been brought up when she was re- introduced and didn't want Morgan to see him. Even if it was to Whitney.

However, Kim and Ray will never have a happy ending so either he will get a personality transplant, or Kim will do the dirty (like all eastenders women lol)
  • mandead88mandead88 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'd be funnier if he was an abusive rapist and the BBC got a load of black stereotype shit for it.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not, I love Ray. I probably still will love him if he is.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE needs more nice people, no more "bad history comes back to haunt characters" s/l
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,968
    Forum Member
    I hope it's true or certainly that there is more to Ray than meets the eye as it seems even this early on that he has depths. It was good seeing Kim behave a little differently when with him at the hospital.

Wasn't Kim's last boyfriend really awful and she put up with his bad behaviour in order to have a boyfriend? Maybe this kind of story line would be as much about her as him.
  • rasborasbo Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a serial killer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is Ben's alter alter ego..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is Ben's alter alter ego..

You mean like a Jekyll/Hyde type scenario...except they're called Doctor Dixon & Mr Lies
  • callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea. Im thinking it's a possible abusive sl. But I hope not. And Honestly after a guy talked to me like that he would have no chance.
  • Jack_BeauchampJack_Beauchamp Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I hope he doesn't turn out like this, we already had a Jekyll/Hyde scenario with Lucas, so this would just be a repeat of that, but with the other sister this time!