Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's KP's fault this is even being discussed here, but of course she and her apologists will never admit to that.

Quite right Bhelle. If she puts every seedy detail of her life out there, it is up for discussion. She is not thinking about the consequences it may have on her kids:)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's KP's fault this is even being discussed here, but of course she and her apologists will never admit to that.
    It beggars belief.
    Badcat wrote: »
    BIB - wow... very very good point.

So we cannot question her behaviour before she got pregnant because an innocent child is involved and he may stumble on old archived threads on DS when he is older but it's ok for her to drag a father through the mud in public without her considering what HIS child may read when she grows up?!

answers on a postcard please.
    Complete with photo's/video footage/abusive tweets from current penis (penna). Not forgetting, KP first revealed the Smirnoff stuff when Chantelle was pregnant.
    Chantelle is damaging her own daughter by joining in the public bashing. It's quiet at the mo, but isn't she also involved in a CC?
    Imagine them both unleashed.:eek:
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB - wow... very very good point.

So we cannot question her behaviour before she got pregnant because an innocent child is involved and he may stumble on old archived threads on DS when he is older but it's ok for her to drag a father through the mud in public without her considering what HIS child may read when she grows up?!

answers on a postcard please.

Badcat.... do you not know by now......it is ok for KP to say things about exes or the father of her kids, but they can't say anything back as that is just them using her for their gain.....tut.....:p.....go sit in the corner until you learn the way of the pwicey.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Continuing on.... Who is the very famous star she is now talking about?
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Brighton Bhelle said, it doesn't help her case when the mother goes out with a various selection of men prior to getting pregnant.

Also none of the regular posters here ever questioned Princess or Juniors parentage unlike the infamous "dyeing Princess's hair" claim.

Danny Cipriani was October 2011 so unless Katie had the longest pregnancy in history, I'd say he's definitely not in the frame.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    The bolded bits Lorise.

No wasn't joking.

was saying her ex gets slated for having his kids in photo shoots and the show (which she did also) and was just saying I hope they slate her too as she stated she was removing all the kids from the cameras as it damages them.....yet here she is selling her new baby for a magazine deal.[/QUOTE]

Yes, l know what you are saying and l agree with you. As for if any of those that slate Pete will slate her for doing the same when she said she wouldn't, there maybe a couple that will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

my betting is Simon Cowell......:D

she will then ride on the back of the stories with him and his baby, how it could of been her pregnant with his child..........(I am joking by the way) :)
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat.... do you not know by now......it is ok for KP to say things about exes or the father of her kids, but they can't say anything back as that is just them using her for their gain.....tut.....:p.....go sit in the corner until you learn the way of the pwicey.....:D

am a silly badcat..... *goes to sit in corner with dunce hat on* :D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny Cipriani was October 2011 so unless Katie had the longest pregnancy in history, I'd say he's definitely not in the frame.

Maybe she has a longer gestation than most :D (plus I never mentioned names myself)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe that ginger football player Leo tweeted about who KP was BBMing.
    Maybe Leo's in on it.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

she will then ride on the back of the stories with him and his baby, how it could of been her pregnant with his child..........(I am joking by the way) :)

:eek: Poor, poor Sinitta.

I am thinking along the lines of an athlete, a footballer maybe:confused:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say I am surprised that she included Jett, I dont know why I'd presumed she wouldnt be dragging her prem baby through a mag shoot (he isn't supposed to be even born yet ;))

Anyway, not slating her for it particularly , that's what she and plenty of other celebs do.

Very glad to see he looks a good size now. I hope Kev hasn't accidentally given him some of Harvey's growth hormone...
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I've written plenty about PA & all justified imo but I have never once mentioned their child.

What about the comments suggesting that PA doesn't really want this baby, that Emily "trapped" him and he "is having to go along with it to protect his nice guy image"?

Do you think it will be nice for his future child to read that his/her daddy didn't really want him/her?

I'm not saying it was you personally who wrote those things but you didn't seem to have a problem with the comments.

You may find some of the comments on this thread distasteful, I find many comments on the other thread equally distasteful but this is a public forum and people will express views that we often dislike, even annoy us from time to time....that's the nature of the beast that is public forums i'm afraid.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats who I thought of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Poor, poor Sinitta.

I am thinking along the lines of an athlete, a footballer maybe:confused:

you mean to tell me you don't think SC looks Athlete in his white/black t-shirts and jeans.....:p

I have no idea myself.....not sure KP does either think she just runs off at the mouth then adds bits and pieces as time goes on ....depending on how much interest it causes ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Yes, l know what you are saying and l agree with you. As for if any of those that slate Pete will slate her for doing the same when she said she wouldn't, there maybe a couple that will.

But Sids, did anyone really believe she meant she was never going to do another photoshoot again?! Isn't all this outrage a bit faux and for the sake of? I mean, really? Zelebs will do what zelebs do and use whatever is going on in their lives because it's all they have to keep themselves in the media. Of course KP was always going to do a photoshoot with the baby. Surely no one is really surprised at this?

Little Jett looks very healthy. ;)

He's definitely got a look of Princess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unless she had another go on him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    But Sids, did anyone really believe she meant she was never going to do another photoshoot again?! Isn't all this outrage a bit faux and for the sake of? I mean, really? Zelebs will do what zelebs do and use whatever is going on in their lives because it's all they have to keep themselves in the media. Of course KP was always going to do a photoshoot with the baby. Surely no one is really surprised at this?

Little Jett looks very healthy. ;)

He's definitely got a look of Princess.

Where's the faux outrage at her doing a shoot? Everyone on here said she was going to do when when the readies were on the table.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    What about the comments suggesting that PA doesn't really want this baby, that Emily "trapped" him and he "is having to go along with it to protect his nice guy image"?

Do you think it will be nice for his future child to read that his/her daddy didn't really want him/her?

I'm not saying it was you personally who wrote those things but you didn't seem to have a problem with the comments.

You may find some of the comments on this thread distasteful, I find many comments on the other thread equally distasteful but this is a public forum and people will express views that we often dislike, even annoy us from time to time....that's the nature of the beast that is public forums i'm afraid.

Exactly.

Difference is most of what's said on the other thread is just fabricated by people because they loathe Andre. To speculate about Emily 'trapping' him and him 'going along with things' is possibly only in the minds of people who can't stand him.

In this thread KP gives posters all the ammo they need from her own mouth, nobody has to to fabricate stuff or speculate on anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I must say I am surprised that she included Jett, I dont know why I'd presumed she wouldnt be dragging her prem baby through a mag shoot (he isn't supposed to be even born yet ;))

Anyway, not slating her for it particularly , that's what she and plenty of other celebs do.

Very glad to see he looks a good size now. I hope Kev hasn't accidentally given him some of Harvey's growth hormone...

BIB I also have no problem with any celebs having their kids in photos or even their shows, it is up to them, I wouldn't let anyone tell me what to do with my kids, it is just her double standards that get up my nose.

she needs to re read her tweets and interviews about the fact she was removing her kids from all shows and photo shoots...or when she told The Alan Titchmarsh Show: 'I've not done a photoshoot with the kids in over a year. I don't want them in front of the camera now if it's not their choice.'

Jett must be a clever baby if he gave permission to have his picture taken :p
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

I don't think I said otherwise.
    As you say I was giving my opinion on a public forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    am a silly badcat..... *goes to sit in corner with dunce hat on* :D

You can come out now....:)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Can you imagine what it would be like if that was PA on the front cover of a magazine mentioning her and her baby?

It would be " He can't stop talking about her" " He's still riding on her coat tails" etc..etc.:D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

Difference is most of what's said on the other thread is just fabricated by people because they loathe Andre. To speculate about Emily 'trapping' him and him 'going along with things' is possibly only in the minds of people who can't stand him.

In this thread KP gives posters all the ammo they need from her own mouth, nobody has to to fabricate stuff or speculate on anything.

Oh I think PA gives people plenty to discuss from his RTV prog, that is neither speculation or fabrication.

Apologies for mentioning PA.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I think PA gives people plenty to discuss from his RTV prog, that is neither speculation or fabrication.

Apologies for mentioning PA.

And people who can't stand him watch it.

Funny that. :D:D

Speculating on his feelings is precisely that - speculation. You can't pretend to know whether he's 'going along with things' or he's 'trapped' - with respect, that's nonsense.
This discussion has been closed.