Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 8)

Comments

• TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    The SafeStyle adverts are starting to become more frequent now. Argh! :mad:

Yes, and there appears to be a new one with the caped window guy; same old script though "Trust me..it's free fitting".
  • Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody seen the money advise service ad? I've seen it so many times and am baffled as to why the old lady sounds like Gollum.
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody seen the money advise service ad? I've seen it so many times and am baffled as to why the old lady sounds like Gollum.

I see what you mean, it could be a case of possession imo ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxLfr_YiHsE
  • The_Time_BeingThe_Time_Being Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    The SafeStyle adverts are starting to become more frequent now. Argh! :mad:

Maybe that's because YER BUY WUN, Y'GET WUN FREE

I SAID YER BUY WUN, Y'GET WUN FREE

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    "Blood in your poo.."

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
    This advert makes me cringe. Always seems to be on when everyone has settled down to eat, too.. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw the injurylawyers4.u advert inbetween Jezza today...right at the beginning you could hear the director shout "places...and action" - - was well weird
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    twimp2 wrote: »
    "Blood in your poo.."

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
    This advert makes me cringe. Always seems to be on when everyone has settled down to eat, too.. :(

Oh! Is it back! Thought i had seen the last of it.

ANY and i mean ANY toothpaste ad.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned them? Especially one with the female dog 'Kate' who barks on about how she doesn't want to eat fruit because it's acidic.

So you have 'Change 4 Life' telling you to eat 5 fruit/veg a day, then you have some bint that's telling you not to! Who am i supposed to belive!
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    5 a day is just made up anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Pet food [adverts] that are even more of a big deal than human food! Particularly cat food ones, with the "succulent, responsibly sourced tuna and free range, chicken fed chicken". What is it, Sheba or something?

Why can't we go back to the days where dogs ate bones and cats ate fish.

A large exception to this are those bird food adverts. I used to love the one with the little birds queuing up to the table. The only bad thing about it was that it was CGI. They need to make more bird food ads.
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this one has been mentioned, but it's new to me.....

The Cheerios one, with the 'tough guy moustache' or words to that effect. What the HELL is that sposed to be about??

xx
  • Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have shortened the IKEA ad, now it lasts about 9 seconds.

Good, it makes it bearable, those horrid lip things were so disturbing.
  • nursesassynursesassy Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Auto Trader. What a bizarre song choice :confused:
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if it's been raised but I want to throw something every time I hear that my skin has 3 fundamental rights. Did my skin draw up a constitution eh? Was there a European convention about my skin where its fundamental rights were established?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and any advert where a voiceover actor claims to be a camera or an IAMS cat or anything else that he/she patently isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I have just seen the new Rosetta Stone advert, it's bl**dy awful

The one where the dubbed voice man tells his girlfriend that he's 'learning Japanese, my lotus Flower'? My thoughts are 'cybering with some Eastern version of Babestation, don't come in, mind that tissue on the floor'.
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The VO5 pink hair range vids by women who want to show us how to style with their products .....fine but do we need the awful singing being put upon us???
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just cannot believe some 'people' are still apparently amused by the inane sh!tting compare the runting Meerkat. The first time I saw it I wanted to scrape off my face with a teaspoon. That was years ago.
    How long will this go on?
    They should make it die. Quickly

Meerkats are brilliant animals but these infuriating and tedious puppets are giving them a bad name
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gabriella wrote: »
    The VO5 pink hair range vids by women who want to show us how to style with their products .....fine but do we need the awful singing being put upon us???

So annoying. I want to kick each and every one of them hard in the face
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    KFC Nacos burger ad .. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HATE IT !!

Also the Hovis ad where the son goes to work with his dad. The dad is horrid !!

child Abuse
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Moneysupermarket one with the orange David Dickenson, do advertisers really think we hold that man so dear to our heart
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember that 'Women are strong' sh!ite - I think it's stopped now.

No. Strong Women are Strong. Weak Women are Not Strong.
    Something about leather drying out 'just as men's skin'. I mean, what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    The cocky little brats in white coats pretending they have spent "millions" on researching what cheese kids like and they came up with "Chedds" made from real Cathedral City Cheddar.
    Get those brats and ALL brats off tv adverts!
    It reminds me of that little Lord Fauntleroy and his: "I get to lick the chocolate of the patula! Oh I love cake!"
    GGGRRRRR....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Of course CHEESE is made from CHEESE you morons! Get to ruddy school and stop putting your face in my house
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »
    Why are people these days so obsessed with claiming for a injury.

20 years ago you slipped over at work tough luck get off your back side and get over it and carry on with your job.

Also if I ripped my leg off at work, no one would give a blind f***
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kegsie wrote: »
    The colgate one with the awful actors and their manky blood riddled gums is stirring my hatred pot at the moment.

It reminds me of the facile bacteria scanning one. If some slimy knobjockey came up and told you your mouth was rife with bacteria, you'd just sock him one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    'I used to work on a checkout... Beep beep beep'

Yes!

'I didn't start growing until I joined the Army'. What sort of experimental hormones do they give them these days?
This discussion has been closed.