Stacey Solomon debut album?

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
Forum Member
She's been off the show now for over three years, where is her album?:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's coming out around the same time Ruth Lorenzo's is...
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and Diana Vickers 2nd one...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and Maria Lawson's eagerly anticipated sophomore album, they are all coming soon... I believe the 6th of Nevervember 200Infinity is the exact date, no?

(Yes, I amuse myself very easily...)
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really thought this was an announcement of a debut album *sigh*
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    I think an album of hers could do well, she's well known now with regular features on TV.
    abrightyz wrote: »
    i really thought this was an announcement of a debut album *sigh*
    Even with the '?' at the end of the thread title?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I think an album of hers could do well, she's well known now with regular features on TV.

Even with the '?' at the end of the thread title?

lolz!! just came off from night shift-- lack of sleep... plus blind hope i suppose:p:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be really interested in her album. One of my favourite contestants ever, and one of 3 that I ever voted for (well, intentionally - I also accidentally voted for Chris one time when I got Union J's voting number wrong lol). Kind of surprised she didn't release one more quickly after her I'm a Celebrity win.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting so long for some music from her, she's my favourite XF contestant ever! Think she could really do well as she's quite popular. But she keeps delaying it! Last I heard was that she was just doing the "finishing touches"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she does, I hope it is better than her presenting which is truely awful!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle32 wrote: »
    If she does, I hope it is better than her presenting which is truely awful!!

hope it's better than your spelling;)
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt we'll ever see her release an album. I'm A Celebrity, Iceland adverts, crap dating show with Moyles, already has a fragrance and book out -- think she prefers being a celebrity too much to bother with a singing career.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for Stacey's debut album, I will definitely be buying.
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    is an album out soon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I saw her on Loose Women a week or so ago and she was talking about the album. It sounded as if she's put a lot of effort into it and it was in the finishing stages and that it was all original, acoustic songs. I'm sure she said something about just having the artwork to for it. It sounded interesting. :)
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    On wikipedia it says Feb 2013...soooo WHO KNOWS? Maybe it does come out...

So unhappy Ruth never released an album. She was amazing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So unhappy Ruth never released an album. She was amazing!

Ruth was going to release an album, she was signed with EMI/Virgin but allegedlyleft due to creative differences, which I think was a mistake on her part if true...

For years now, it's been said that she will release an album independently but there has never been a specified date, just late in 2010, late in 2011etc....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Does anyone actually have any real news about Ruth. Its been nothing but failed promises. I do not hold much hope for an album in 2013. But Ruth was/is amazing and how I wish she put something out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As people mentioned abodes it's got the same date ad Diana, Ruth and Maria Lawson. Shall we add Laura White to the list?
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Janet Devlin? Amelia Lily? Misha B?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jonesy88 wrote: »
    Shall we add Laura White to the list?

For an album release in early Nevervember? Sure, why not!

I know the fans of these girls are growing impatient, but give them a break they've only been off the show anywhere from three to seven years, the albums are on their way, they are just having the "finishing touches" put on...

(My sense of humour is so bloody lame!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet Devlin? Amelia Lily? Misha B?

Sure, lets add those three to the list! The more the merrier!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I like albums from all these ladies, but I've given up hope.
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this ever gonna happen? :( Loved Stacey!
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Contestants who do not release debut albums, do not have the help they need in my opinion. They haven't got the help from the likes of Simon Cowell, which makes a lot of difference.

It is a shame when talent like Stacey and Lucie Jones never get to release an album, but this is because they do not have that help from Syco machine and Simon Cowell in my opinion. It woul make all the difference if they did have the help.
  • mashitupmashitup Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    ...and Diana Vickers 2nd one...

Her 2nd Album was released 2 weeks ago and got into the bottom of the top forty! Imho it deserved a higher placing as I thought it was really good!!