What's your favourite team to play as in seasons on FIFA 13?

clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,841
Forum Member
✭✭
I have played as PSV now for about 3-4 seasons! I just love playing with them and have had so much success with them I don't want to play as another team.

when the cups come around though I play as other teams and test them out but I always go back to PSV when playing seasons!

who do you play as?

Comments

• Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Spurs, have great pace on the wings with bale and Lennon.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I play as the lowest ranked English team, it feels better to bring them up through the ranks than start with a good team already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    York City. They are scandalously ranked in FIFA's system, but I actually care about scoring with them.

So you'll be York, based on FIFA's nonsense, Schmiznurf?
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I play as the lowest ranked English team, it feels better to bring them up through the ranks than start with a good team already.

So true, although I often roll with Doncaster Rovers (not quite bottom), feels so awesome getting them up to the top over a few years. Also a great feeling when you gain promotion and the stupid invisible ball glitch, but thankfully that's all but gone now haha.

(also, after 4 seasons I got the Rovers up to the prem, but with a squad entirely made up of scouted youths. I think the system is borked somewhat, as my squad is the highest ranked in the entire game, yet they are all made up players who I got from scouting haha)