annoying game characters

Dean_BurroughsDean_Burroughs Posts: 341
Forum Member
who got on your nerves??

i always hated that 'gay' mushroom character in mario...i wish i could of went gta on him :mad:...any one know his name?

Comments

• General ZodGeneral Zod Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    Zaeed from Mass Effect 2. His use of Americanisms just made me cringe. No self respecting Englishman would ever use words like "goddam" or "ass".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bards in Assasins Creed 2
    Mordicai in Borderlands 2
  • kaniakania Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    Any of the characters that talk in Skylanders. :o Can't stand the old women in AC Brotherhood is it? The ones that pester you for money. Zeke in Infamous gets on my nerves too.
  • Dean_BurroughsDean_Burroughs Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    i hated the main character in metal gear solid liquid snake...in the previous game you played as the cool special op snake so it was such a let down when the main character in liquid snake was a japanese she-male!!!
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Navi in Ocarina of Time. I think this video would explain why.

FFS, do I really need an explanation of how to open a DOOR?! :rolleyes:
  • beemohbeemoh Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    Gordon Freeman- won't he ever shut the hell up?
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Roman and Niko from GTA4.
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hated the main character in metal gear solid liquid snake...in the previous game you played as the cool special op snake so it was such a let down when the main character in liquid snake was a japanese she-male!!!

Are you talking about Raiden who in one game (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty) destroyed more Metal Gears than Solid Snake ever did in his entire career?

You're getting your Metal Gear game titles wrong by the way, there isn't a game called Liquid Snake.
  • Dean_BurroughsDean_Burroughs Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Conroy wrote: »
    Are you talking about Raiden who in one game (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty) destroyed more Metal Gears than Solid Snake ever did in his entire career?

You're getting your Metal Gear game titles wrong by the way, there isn't a game called Liquid Snake.

oh sorry...yeah he was the blond japanese girly man :D

edit..TOAD!!!! that gay mushroom thing was called toad..i hate him soooo much!!! :mad:
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven Burnside in Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. What member of the development team thought he was a good idea?

Also, Quina in Final Fantasy IX. He can be comedy relief at times, but sometimes he upsets quite an important or serious scene with references to food which kind of spoiled those scenes in a way.
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like someone said those Bards in Assassin's Creed. Then in AC brotherhood it seems they brought along their begging wives. :rolleyes:

Everyone loves him but I can't stand Coach in L4D2. Maybe because bot Coach seems to always screw me over when playing solo. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated Rikku from Final Fantasy X. Annoying giggly bitch!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    DJ Atomica from Burnout Paradise springs to mind.
  • sheep88sheep88 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope in FFXIII when he's in revenge mode really irritating and hard to take seriously preferred him in XIII-2.
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashley Graham from Resi 4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rum Monkey wrote: »
    DJ Atomica from Burnout Paradise springs to mind.
    YEP.......and got really hacked off with handsome jack in Borderlands 2.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kaidan in ME1, Jacob in ME2, Vega in ME3.

But I think my most hated character is... Elvis in Perfect Dark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Navi in Ocarina of Time. I think this video would explain why.

FFS, do I really need an explanation of how to open a DOOR?! :rolleyes:

And that friggin owl, and Mido!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tingle.......oh god how could I forget that annoying green bastard......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Cortano in Halo, especially when she pops up mid mission and you can't skip it. Its OK the first time but when playing with friends she really gets on my nerves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheG-Man wrote: »
    YEP.......and got really hacked off with handsome jack in Borderlands 2.
    Surely thats the point though, The character is meant to be annoying?
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    old game but they annoyed me so much they were the first to spring too mind ... the prison escapees in the first dead rising. :sleep:
    they either killed me or my survivors and i could never kill the gits!

some characters in dead island annoy me too .... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old game but they annoyed me so much they were the first to spring too mind ... the prison escapees in the first dead rising. :sleep:
    they either killed me or my survivors and i could never kill the gits!

some characters in dead island annoy me too .... :D
    Dead Rising and Dead Island were annoying games full stop (well one particuliar mission in Dead Island):(
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zaeed from Mass Effect 2. His use of Americanisms just made me cringe. No self respecting Englishman would ever use words like "goddam" or "ass".

Any character with a British accent using Americanisms in games gets on my nerves.
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    Dead Rising and Dead Island were annoying games full stop (well one particuliar mission in Dead Island):(

you maybe talking about the mission im still stuck on ... its sat on the shelf for a while as i cant bring myself to bother with it :D
    the mission with the native man and you have to kill loads of zombies? chapter 14, cannot remember the name of mission. :sleep: enjoyed it up until then!