Where was Euphoria and the lad with the unwashed hair?

fugitivefugitive Posts: 4,174
Forum Member
✭✭✭
sorry it its been asked elsewhere- but i was waiting for them and they didnt come on.

Comments

• Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Washing his hair perhaps?
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh those Euphoria Girls are damn right annoying - hope they didn't get through.
    And for the guy who hasn't washed his hair, he certainly won't be Head And Shoulders above the rest - just let him Wash And Go :D
  • fugitivefugitive Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought the all the acts that got through on the saturday , would be shown on the sunday?
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    think we only saw about 5 people getting put through to bootcamp from a whole weekend , so unless there are quite a few going through that we are not seeing then not sure how many are going to be at bootcamp this year from 5 or 6 weeks worth of auditions and they keep this format
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I am guessing that they weren't through or they would have been shown tonight, but on the 'Next week' bit I thought I saw someone from yesterday at the arena so I don't know. I really wanted Euphoria Girls to get to the live shows.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its only 4 weeks of auditions on the tv, so i guess its eight through each weekend, but i'm only guessing. You would have thought they would have given us a list this evening.
    Forum Member
    Its only 4 weeks of auditions on the tv, so i guess its eight through each weekend, but i'm only guessing. You would have thought they would have given us a list this evening.

even that would mean only 32 going to bootcamp and given there will be at least 24 at judges houses there would have to be more than 32 at bootcamp
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke (big hair guy) was featured in the 'Next Week' montage. They'll just show different contestants each week from now. It makes things a bit more interesting. At first I thought Luke had been cut or something, but I'm glad he hasn't been because he's my favourite at the moment.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they will throw the odd one in different weeks, to make it interesting
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    even that would mean only 32 going to bootcamp and given there will be at least 24 at judges houses there would have to be more than 32 at bootcamp

You are right there would be 32 at bootcamp, and then i am assuming they would lose 2 from each group before going to judges houses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    Luke (big hair guy) was featured in the 'Next Week' montage. They'll just show different contestants each week from now. It makes things a bit more interesting. At first I thought Luke had been cut or something, but I'm glad he hasn't been because he's my favourite at the moment.

from what we have seen over the 2 shows I have to agree with you.
    Forum Member
    You are right there would be 32 at bootcamp, and then i am assuming they would lose 2 from each group before going to judges houses.

that is a big departure from previous years then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member

there were indeed much more than 32 at bootcamp. I was lucky enough to see the girls solo`s and there were about 17 of them alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that is a big departure from previous years then

I could be wrong, but that is the way it is looking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daffydi11 wrote: »
    there were indeed much more than 32 at bootcamp. I was lucky enough to see the girls solo`s and there were about 17 of them alone.

They must have lost a lot of people in one go then.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were 17 contestants to a category in the final bootcamp task which was a solo performance. Before the solo performance, contestants were grouped and then some were cut. So a lot of contestants made it to bootcamp.
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    There were 17 contestants to a category in the final bootcamp task which was a solo performance. Before the solo performance, contestants were grouped and then some were cut. So a lot of contestants made it to bootcamp.

that sounds about right based on previous years

which brings me back to my original confusion , we only saw about 5 people getting put through tonight and if there are only 4 weeks worth of auditions, if the previous poster was right , there must be a helluva lot of acts getting put through to bootcamp that we are not seeing
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We saw 13 people get through last night on the main show, a further 3 people get through on Xtra.

Tonight we saw several of those go through, some go out, and another few go through on Xtra.
    Forum Member
    the people who got through on Saturday night were only going to the arena auditions I thought , and tonight only 4 or 5 of those were put through to bootcamp

I don't usually watch xtra factor just the main show so cant comment on that
  • GoodLuckCharmGoodLuckCharm Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    The least shown on euphoria girls the better...ghastly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i could swear when they showed a peak at next weekends shows it showed a short clip of that Luke boy? or was i seeing things?