What's the attraction with Harry Styles?

124»

Comments

• Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    I don't understand it either. To me, he looks about fourteen and like he needs a good wash and a hair cut. Don't even get me started on all those tattoos.

Oh God, I am so old. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never got it either (although I suppose as a 29 year old bloke he's not exactly my type :D)

I really didn't get what Caroline Flack, for example saw him in (apart from publicity I suppose) at the end of the day, no matter how mature he is, he was still a 17 year old lad.

And the vast majority of 17 year old lads are massive ***** (myself included at that age).
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, Harry is typical of some self-pitying, whiny teen boys I usually come across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZodqPTeYsM

Honestly what he needs is a good hard kick upon his ass!
    Forum Member
    I did, however, laugh at a recent article that claimed he described Taylor Swift as being a pain in the arse! I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's telling the truth about that one.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I don't see the appeal at all. He looks like a kid to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    He's in a boyband and dresses/acts"hipster" so teenage girls go gahgah over him.
  • sands11sands11 Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just saw (in the DM, sorry!), about his new affair with Rod Stewarts daughter.

I just don't get it either, it's not just teenage girls, older women, celebs, here and in LA are all fawning over him.

Am I missing something, he's a young boy who sings in a cheesy boyband.
    Forum Member
    sands11 wrote: »

Am I missing something

If you are, so am I. Just seems bonkers to me, even with the fame and money factors he has.
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw (in the DM, sorry!), about his new affair with Rod Stewarts daughter.

I just don't get it either, it's not just teenage girls, older women, celebs, here and in LA are all fawning over him.

What I don't understand is that so many people believe in gossip in general. It's unfounded BS quite often.

I think Harry is very charming, he's got a lovely smile, and he seems like a really nice guy. He is also young, agreed! But I have better things to do than to judge Caroline Flack, when all is said and done, it's their lives and we don't know them.

It's also a matter of taste, there are so many Hollywood it guys that I find really blah (Gerard Butler, Channing Tatum...), but they seem to be a hit on the magazines.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I don't see the attraction either but then again compared to Kimbo's ex (the baby daddy) I think he is a definite upgrade. The previous man gives me the creeps but I think lots of people think he is super hunky:eek:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I reckon that is BS. He has said himself in interviews he is just seen with a girl and the next thing the media make it a relationship. That is if it it is Kimberly they are talking about. I ould believe it more if it is Ruby (think that's her name?) as she is 25