Z-listers and their "I don't think I like my body"

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
As they kept said they don't like their bodies and they do photo shoot of their nearly naked bodies!!

Kerry is worst example, with "me, me, me, me!"

'I don't think I'll ever like my body': Kerry Katona reveals her weight insecurities after years of yo-yo dieting

Comments

• QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to shut up.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's typical 'fishing for compliments' - they want to expose their bodies so that everybody will say "oh no, you're gorgeous" - the best way to shut them up is ignoring them, or saying "hmm, yes you're right, it is quite unpleasant, I'd cover up if I were you"!! :D
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Disgusting human being. Wish she would disappear.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Excellent comment;

These "celebs" do my head in with their body issues. Why is it that these Z list celebs are so insecure about their body that they're doing photo shoots every week and appearing in magazines?!? Attention...that's why.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    5ft 3", 9.5st and a size 10. I'm 5ft 7", 9.5st and a size 10.......:confused:
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep - four inches taller. Smaller women with petite frames can't carry very much weight, and the one thing I usually defend Kerry on is that when she says she's a certain size, people say she isn't. I think she only really looks slim at size 8-10, and being 14 looks huge on her frame.

I'm 5ft 8 1/2 with a very broad frame (as in my actual skeleton is wider and thicker regardless of how much fat is on it), and even at my skiniest I need size 14 trousers to go comfortably around my hip bones and I find dresses with narrow shoulders very awkward at times.

For BMI, if you have a large frame you need to add 10% and if you have a small frame you need to minus 10% for the healthy range.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katona yo-yo diets to rake in more cash from the trash mags that feed the pond life that is Kerry Katona
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she needs to realise she's a 30 something mother of 4 and isn't expected to have the body of a supermodel.
    Maybe, by her stage of life, she should learn to be happy in her own skin, be grateful for the fact she' got 4 children and realise there are worse things in life than having a bit of cellulite
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Excellent comment;

These "celebs" do my head in with their body issues. Why is it that these Z list celebs are so insecure about their body that they're doing photo shoots every week and appearing in magazines?!? Attention...that's why.

Exactly - it`s either that or their love lives.

How else would they make their money :cool:
  • sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - four inches taller. Smaller women with petite frames can't carry very much weight, and the one thing I usually defend Kerry on is that when she says she's a certain size, people say she isn't. I think she only really looks slim at size 8-10, and being 14 looks huge on her frame.

I'm 5ft 8 1/2 with a very broad frame (as in my actual skeleton is wider and thicker regardless of how much fat is on it), and even at my skiniest I need size 14 trousers to go comfortably around my hip bones and I find dresses with narrow shoulders very awkward at times.

For BMI, if you have a large frame you need to add 10% and if you have a small frame you need to minus 10% for the healthy range.

I'm the same on my wedding day i was a size ten and looked so gaunt, I've been a size 8 and looked like Skeletor from He-man!
    Kerry knows we're in a weight obsessed culture and she has made so much money from selling stories about her weight and her Dvd, its the only thing keeping her in magazines really lately.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

It's definitely possible. I'm 4ft 9" and a have been a size ten at eight and a half stone.

That said, KK does not look a size ten in those photographs - airbrushed to death and still a very odd shape :o and the hair looks like VB's in 2007 when The Spice Girls reunited for the first time.
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its funny how they don't like it but use every chance they can to flash it off.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    All I can say is who cares?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's possible. I'm 5'2", 9st 9lbs and a size 10.

But yeah, Kerry's still a knobhead.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    It's possible. I'm 5'2", 9st 9lbs and a size 10.

But yeah, Kerry's still a knobhead.

:D:D:D well said
  • Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably doesn't even know about it

Action list:

1. Blame the publicist
    2. Blame the tabloid printing any story you want for a bit of cash
    3. Stop reading it and the crapmag it was printed in
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Alt-F4 wrote: »
    She probably doesn't even know about it

Action list:

1. Blame the publicist
    2. Blame the tabloid printing any story you want for a bit of cash
    3. Stop reading it and the crapmag it was printed in

Okay, so she didn't know to be photographed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Honestly, if you're so desperate to be famous that you'll cling onto the indignity of that Z-list lifestyle, you're bound to be insecure and needy.
  • EurovisionDaveEurovisionDave Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Well if she doesnt like her body, she could always try wearing a burka. Then no one would get to see it.
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all a bit harsh, everything she says is attacked. Shame in you all
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't like her body but then goes and does a photoshoot for all the world to see? I'm not sure that's the actions of someone who doesn't like their body.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BZR wrote: »
    Its funny how they don't like it but use every chance they can to flash it off.

Exactly. Pathetic
  • jjnejjne Posts: 6,580
    Forum Member
    The Mail. Who'd have guessed?