Kylie Minogue.

Gail forceGail force Posts: 55
Forum Member
Just been reading some Spanish showbiz sites and they are claiming that Andres dumped Kylie. Even quoted one of his sisters confirming it. That cant possibly be true though because according the Kylie's PR team via the Daily mail it was kylie that actually did the dumping, as she does with all her relationships:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she's VERY controlling
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where did you hear this?
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And it matters either way because...?
    I'm a huge Kylie fan but really couldn't care who dumped who in her latest failed relationship. I only clicked on this thread because of the title, thought I'd give my tuppenys worth while I was here anyway. :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie has a very good PR team, she always seems to get very good press all of the time.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie has a very good PR team, she always seems to get very good press all of the time.

I like Kylie but I am in no doubt that she's got a ruthless, controlling side. You don't survive in the music business as long as she has by being a delicate little wallflower.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kylie but I am in no doubt that she's got a ruthless, controlling side. You don't survive in the music business as long as she has by being a delicate little wallflower.

Of course she's not ;)

I remember hearing that Graham Norton found Kylie difficult when he interviewed her on his show, Madonna on the other hand was delightful.

Not what most people would expect to hear.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she's not ;)

I remember hearing that Graham Norton found Kylie difficult when he interviewed her on his show, Madonna on the other hand was delightful.

I have no trouble believing this at all.

I find Kylie dull in interviews. I love her music but she doesn't seem to have much personality when she's not performing, whereas Madonna is, well, Madonna! I thought Madonna's appearance on Graham Norton was great fun. Graham can usually bring out the best in most celebrities so if he struggles with a guest they must be pretty boring.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people articulate better than others in interviews. There are a lot of very famous individuals who actually turn out to be pretty dull when they walk off the stage and have to sit and chat face to face.

What she does in her relationships is not really for anybody else to be concerned about. She's not married, no kids, no ties, so it's up to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she's not ;)

What utter bollock$!!!

It's a pity that you conveniently forgot to read out the rest of the article then, in which he ceded that Kylie was on his very 1st show and he was very awkward with her with regard to questioning, and he agreed that the fault was totally his. Things like this are so easily (either deliberately or not) misinterpreted by others, to blame the wrong person.

With regard to Kylie and Andres's break-up by the way, instead of the bulls**t that's being spread about on this thread has been widely reported in the European press, and is well known to anyone who cares to look before they type...

He was caught initially by her putting a now taken down photograph on her Facebook page in a cove at Tossa Del Mar (his home town) calling it their "Cove for Two" back in April (She's a 24 year old Spanish model/actress called Ursula Corbero). An affair that he's hidden since, and is still having. Kylie found out only last week and ended it.

His manly excuse was that basically his Spanish male ego needed a biological child, whereas Kylie needed to adopt as she couldn't conceive with him and he couldn't accept that, which is why she's devastated. That a "man" that she's been with for 5 years doesn't now consider her woman enough... What a guy, and how disgraceful to use that as an excuse for being caught out publicly. So you "fans" go on blaming her.

Here's a link to just one of the dozens of articles. You'll have to use google translate...http://www.divinity.es/personajes/andres-velencoso/Sorpresa-Velencoso-Ursula-Corbero-pareja_0_1684200111.html
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archangel wrote: »
    What utter bollock$!!!

It's a pity that you conveniently forgot to read out the rest of the article then, in which he ceded that Kylie was on his very 1st show and he was very awkward with her with regard to questioning, and he agreed that the fault was totally his. Things like this are so easily (either deliberately or not) misinterpreted by others, to blame the wrong person.

With regard to Kylie and Andres's break-up by the way, instead of the bulls**t that's being spread about on this thread has been widely reported in the European press, and is well known to anyone who cares to look before they type...

He was caught initially by her putting a now taken down photograph on her Facebook page in a cove at Tossa Del Mar (his home town) calling it their "Cove for Two" back in April (She's a 24 year old Spanish model/actress called Ursula Corbero). An affair that he's hidden since, and is still having. Kylie found out only last week and ended it.

His manly excuse was that basically his Spanish male ego needed a biological child, whereas Kylie needed to adopt as she couldn't conceive with him and he couldn't accept that, which is why she's devastated. That a "man" that she's been with for 5 years doesn't now consider her woman enough... What a guy, and how disgraceful to use that as an excuse for being caught out publicly. So you "fans" go on blaming her.

Here's a link to just one of the dozens of articles. You'll have to use google translate...http://www.divinity.es/personajes/andres-velencoso/Sorpresa-Velencoso-Ursula-Corbero-pareja_0_1684200111.html

Archangel, with the greatest of respect, in your eyes, Kylie can do no wrong.

Her relationships do seem to end after a certain vantage point and I wonder why?

Is it proven that she can't conceive now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Where did you hear this?

Through the grapevine...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her relationships do seem to end after a certain vantage point and I wonder why?

I'd forgotten how touchy Kylie fans can be if someone dares to criticise their idol.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Through the grapevine...

People tend to add a bit more on from what was originally told about the person in question. I wouldn't believe anyone's stories about someone, but would want to experience what a person was like myself.
  • Gail forceGail force Posts: 55
    Forum Member

Its obvous that some of the Kylie devotees have access to her private medical records. Why say the reason for the split was because of work commitments when the real reason was he was actually playing away. According to the spanish press quoting a family member..Andres ended it because he basically fell out of love with her. Didn't her last fella and the one before that say exactly the same while cosying up to a much prettier and younger woman?
  • MintMint Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't understand why a woman with plenty of choice would keep choosing good looking models, actors and singers. Plenty of reasonably attractive ordinary guys who would treat her better.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While still looking fabulous, there is no getting away from the fact that she is of a certain age now, and some years post chemo, which will all have rendered her pretty much OVER any child bearing capability.

Going for these younger guys at this stage is a mistake. They will always have that inner pull for offspring of their own one day and its never going to happen here. That along with an active roving eye means she will never keep one !!

She would be far better off going for a rich middle aged man in the early fifties bracket, who either has already DONE the children thing and has no interest in going down that road again, or feels its far too late to even bother and just wants to devote himself to her.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kylie but think we see what she wants us to see. Like most stars really.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie always goes for a 'type' - usually a pretty boy model in his late twenties or early thirties.

Madonna is the same though - and there is no chance of her conceiving any more kids either. It's probably a vanity thing. I just can't imagine either of them going for some bloke in his 50s.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Mint wrote: »
    Don't understand why a woman with plenty of choice would keep choosing good looking models, actors and singers. Plenty of reasonably attractive ordinary guys who would treat her better.

I suppose an "ordinary" guy would leech
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the reason the likes of Kylie, Madge, Joan Collins etc go for younger guys is probably because they can't admit to themselves that they are ageing, therefore they go for younger blokes because they still see themselves as young and hot in some way, and having younger guys probably also helps keep them youthful in mind and spirit. Basically denial. A guy in his 40s/50s for Kylie, 50/60 for Madge and seventy plus for Joanie would probably horrify them!!!! :D
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people are right about her needing an older man, one successful in his career who wouldn't use her as a stepping stone.

However, there's a vibe from her (same with Jennifer Anniston) that she would be very hard work.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I like Kylie but think we see what she wants us to see. Like most stars really.

Touche.. somethings we never find out.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kylie.

But I will say she controls her image with a rod of iron, only what she wants to come out comes out.

For years it was the 'of course I want children. But the time is not right.' When I doubt very very much really wanted them at all. She is a workhorse the career always comes first no matter what. The Princess of Pop has the flirty younger woman image and she is in her forties but never wants to lose that tag.

An ex did speak out once long ago, before her second coming as it were with Spinning Around. He was a younger model type and lasted the usual 3 years before being dumped. Of course it was, oh poor Kylie the jerk dumped her. When he did speak a few years later a totally different version came out.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    While still looking fabulous, there is no getting away from the fact that she is of a certain age now, and some years post chemo, which will all have rendered her pretty much OVER any child bearing capability. l

Going for these younger guys at this stage is a mistake. They will always have that inner pull for offspring of their own one day and its never going to happen here. That along with an active roving eye means she will never keep one !!

She would be far better off going for a rich middle aged man in the early fifties bracket, who either has already DONE the children thing and has no interest in going down that road again, or feels its far too late to even bother and just wants to devote himself to her.

Not necessarily, I had children post chemo and in her age group.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member

Sadly i think you have to be if you want to survive in that industry as long as she has.