Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Zac Efron in his pants. Someone fan me down. :o

Nicole Kidman looks stunning ;)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The UK trailer makes it look better than the other one did.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw this today

It's fantastic. Nicole Kidman is incredible, perhaps one of the most riskiest roles she has done in her whole career.

It has an average plot, but the cast and the writing are top notch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw this today

It's fantastic. Nicole Kidman is incredible, perhaps one of the most riskiest roles she has done in her whole career.

It has an average plot, but the cast and the writing are top notch.

Where did you see this? :) That's great to know, how were Zac and Matthew?
  • Cpl_CarrottCpl_Carrott Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    Noiseboy wrote: »
    Damn. And there was me thinking they'd made a movie out of the 80s videogame. With the same music. Now that would be class.

Now I'd buy that for a Dollar!
  • MobolocoMoboloco Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen it too, I found it a bit boring. The story isn't good enough, it felt like watching a movie that just involved Nicole doing stuff that you wouldn't normally associate with her.
    I actually cringed at some of the stuff... one part in particular that most will have heard about.

I did like the retro atmosphere of the movie, and Nicole does look as beautiful as she always has done. I honestly don't know how she kept a straight face in certain bits that were just so pervy and uncomfortable to watch.

I've read the book (twice) and this movie 100% dosn't do it justice IMO, the most fundamental problem is the story and character development just dosn't fit together.

5/10 from me, I can't help but think if this movie didn't have Kidman then it would be a major flop.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moboloco wrote: »
    I've seen it too, I found it a bit boring. The story isn't good enough, it felt like watching a movie that just involved Nicole doing stuff that you wouldn't normally associate with her.
    I actually cringed at some of the stuff... one part in particular that most will have heard about.

I did like the retro atmosphere of the movie, and Nicole does look as beautiful as she always has done. I honestly don't know how she kept a straight face in certain bits that were just so pervy and uncomfortable to watch.

I've read the book (twice) and this movie 100% dosn't do it justice IMO, the most fundamental problem is the story and character development just dosn't fit together.

5/10 from me, I can't help but think if this movie didn't have Kidman then it would be a major flop.

It was a major flop in America. A budget of $12.5 Million and box office takings of $693K. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a major flop in America. A budget of $12.5 Million and box office takings of $693K. :eek:

I thought it was only on limited release though? I thought I read that it was going to be released in the US in a couple of months on wider release? Maybe I got it wrong...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I thought it was only on limited release though? I thought I read that it was going to be released in the US in a couple of months on wider release? Maybe I got it wrong...

It's out of Cinemas over there already. It's due a DVD release on January 20th. Maybe it'll do better overseas. It gets a release here in March.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubbish, boring tripe. The only saving grace was Zac Effron looking gorgeous, turning the temperature up in our house:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah right. Ok, thanks :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    galaxy99 wrote: »
    rubbish, boring tripe. The only saving grace was Zac Effron looking gorgeous, turning the temperature up in our house:)

He's got such a beautiful face and the most perfect body. He's my ultimate man crush. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Zac good in it?

By the way, I've read the book, but have heard certain things about
    Ward's scenes with the guys in the hotel....what happens in the film? I take it that it's very different to what happens in the book?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite good, only halfway through. Nicole is as good as ever.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did you see this? :) That's great to know, how were Zac and Matthew?

I found it online

Zac and Matthew were fantastic too. Two actors i have never rated but shone through this script.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found it online

Zac and Matthew were fantastic too. Two actors i have never rated but shone through this script.

Brilliant. Thanks :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's out on March 15th in the UK

Can't wait :D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    What the **** has Kidman done to herself
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's out on Friday :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's out on Friday :D

Not that I am shallow or anything. I'm only going to look at Zac Efron's fine ass body and him walking around in his pants. :o
    What a piece of walking sex. :D :eek: :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Not that I am shallow or anything. I'm only going to look at Zac Efron's fine ass body and him walking around in his pants. :o
    What a piece of walking sex. :D :eek: :p

He looks like a child.