Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay

12346»

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Ripmy wrote: »
    Has Alex got a job yet
    Google is my friend.:)
    Throughout his MMA career he has fought some of the best known fighters, especially from the earlier days of the UFC, such as former welterweight champion Dave Menne and UFC 14 middleweight finalist Tony Fryklund, he has also faced Murilo 'Ninja' Rua, Tom Watson, Xavier Foupa-Pokam, Mark Weir and Jorge Rivera. In his spare time, Reid is a gym instructor. He also often MC's national BAMMA third-party events around the UK for MMA fighters in the BAMMA League.

Okey-doke ?
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    There you go janna- chantelle does have a job- she's a modul innit

http://fabulousmag.co.uk/2013/07/21/chantelle-houghton/

She is SO dopey she's off the scale. Scanning his screengrabs for something she can use for another pity-party article.:cry::cry::cry:
    Screen grabs of my lappy now would show a tab where I googled Alex Reid,but I'm not looking for Martial arts training or tips on sex dungeons. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Google is my friend.:)
    Throughout his MMA career he has fought some of the best known fighters, especially from the earlier days of the UFC, such as former welterweight champion Dave Menne and UFC 14 middleweight finalist Tony Fryklund, he has also faced Murilo 'Ninja' Rua, Tom Watson, Xavier Foupa-Pokam, Mark Weir and Jorge Rivera. In his spare time, Reid is a gym instructor. He also often MC's national BAMMA third-party events around the UK for MMA fighters in the BAMMA League.

Okey-doke ?

Nothing that. Easy. Only Pwicey works. Pete did nothing either, just sat in his studio singing & being filmed for the reality show. And doing photoshoots n interviews. Lol.
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Nothing that. Easy. Only Pwicey works. Pete did nothing either, just sat in his studio singing & being filmed for the reality show. And doing photoshoots n interviews. Lol.
    GAWD......what a lazy devil ! Lucky Clare P was on hand to earn them loadsa money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    GAWD......what a lazy devil ! Lucky Clare P was on hand to earn them loadsa money.
    He did the same job as her, yet she wants us to believe he was a kept man. Anyway, wasn't KP Alex's PR management? So if he packed in the fighting then ended up with no work, isn't that somewhat her fault? :D