Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojito_dog wrote: »
    Hi everyone, happy to be part of this forum and looking forward to getting to know and disgusing with you all :D

Hi, welcome to DS :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Hello
    I am from Istanbul. I'm like forums very much. Good to be meeting you.

Jamal:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello
    I am from Istanbul. I'm like forums very much. Good to be meeting you.

Jamal:)
    Hi, welcome to DS. :)
  • geof_worrallgeof_worrall Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    mrcrow here aka geof

i have come on the forum to find out a bit about my built in dishwasher. try as i might i cant find the necessary numbers to ask neff how to get the filter out..:cry:

cheers
    geof
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrcrow here aka geof

i have come on the forum to find out a bit about my built in dishwasher. try as i might i cant find the necessary numbers to ask neff how to get the filter out..:cry:

cheers
    geof

Try asking HERE
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Came here for the showbiz and entertainment forums, but General Discussion and Advice also look interesting! I'm just trying to get my head around the boards at the moment but will post here and there until I feel more confident. :)
  • DolphinusDolphinus Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    hi,

I registered as I am a big Xfactor fan and a keen dancer. I like shoes and have many pairs for dancing in. :)

Tropic of Capricorn:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here for the showbiz and entertainment forums, but General Discussion and Advice also look interesting! I'm just trying to get my head around the boards at the moment but will post here and there until I feel more confident. :)
    Dolphinus wrote: »
    hi,

I registered as I am a big Xfactor fan and a keen dancer. I like shoes and have many pairs for dancing in. :)

Tropic of Capricorn:)
    Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Hello! I'm from Liverpool and I've been wanting to become a DS member for a while but only just found out about the change to email address policy.

I've come to talk about telly shows and films :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FirstChibi wrote: »
    Hello! I'm from Liverpool and I've been wanting to become a DS member for a while but only just found out about the change to email address policy.

I've come to talk about telly shows and films :)

• TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome aboard, folks :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Thank you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    hey all, new here and ready to talk my own brand of crap on all manner of subjects, big sports fan, mainly football, cricket and nfl. love us shows like breaking bad and arrested development (currently anxiously awaiting the return of both), not really a fan of reality shows and that but i do find myself getting drawn into stuff like x factor and BGT as my gf is a fan. i draw the line at soaps though haha. i can be a sarcastic tosser at times but im generally a decent bloke.

oh yeah, im a crossdresser as well. hope thats not a problem for anyone but after years of hiding it from the world ive been a lot more open and honest about it recently and found its done me the world of good.

anyway, yeah. hello
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey all, new here and ready to talk my own brand of crap on all manner of subjects, big sports fan, mainly football, cricket and nfl. love us shows like breaking bad and arrested development (currently anxiously awaiting the return of both), not really a fan of reality shows and that but i do find myself getting drawn into stuff like x factor and BGT as my gf is a fan. i draw the line at soaps though haha. i can be a sarcastic tosser at times but im generally a decent bloke.

oh yeah, im a crossdresser as well. hope thats not a problem for anyone but after years of hiding it from the world ive been a lot more open and honest about it recently and found its done me the world of good.

anyway, yeah. hello
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    cheers :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I've amended it for you LP

:D

Welcome!!

thank you, this is my first quote :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    vinba wrote: »
    Welcome to DS!! :) Enjoy the madness!

hi1 thanks:eek::cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Hi...i registered after viewing the forum several times and saw how different subjects are discussed and i would like to join the discussions....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sami_dey wrote: »
    Hi...i registered after viewing the forum several times and saw how different subjects are discussed and i would like to join the discussions....

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Hi Digital Spy
    This is Elizabeth Nicholas A.K.A Zas
    Meh? I am football fan and paintball lover
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zas wrote: »
    Hi Digital Spy
    This is Elizabeth Nicholas A.K.A Zas
    Meh? I am football fan and paintball lover

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Hi, I just heard about this site and thought I would have a look around to see what it's like. don't be surprised if you see me posting some random jokes that fail. I enjoy comedy, games and music so I will probably be sticking around those areas. it's good to be here and I'm looking forward to the interesting conversations. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, been a lurker for yrs and had so much enjoyment, had to be part of it. be gentle, purleeeeesssss.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I just heard about this site and thought I would have a look around to see what it's like. don't be surprised if you see me posting some random jokes that fail. I enjoy comedy, games and music so I will probably be sticking around those areas. it's good to be here and I'm looking forward to the interesting conversations. :)
    Hi everyone, been a lurker for yrs and had so much enjoyment, had to be part of it. be gentle, purleeeeesssss.:)

Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Thank you thank you :p