A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
Hav_mor91 wrote: »
Hey guys merry morning :p
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1705192

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ohhh part three it feels all fresh and new :p
    • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
      Forum Member
      Wow part 3! How's everyone today? :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I know right CNBC isn't it shiny :D i'm gd an you ?
      Forum Member
      I know right CNBC isn't it shiny :D i'm gd an you ?

As shiny as a new Mac out of the box :p Fine, sitting in the college library again working. Gotta be done! And I just bought that book written by you know who ;) Remember I sent you the link? Cost me €25 too :o
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I remember €25 book better be good don't think i have spent that much on a book :eek: mind you make for good bedtime reading :p
      Forum Member
      I remember €25 book better be good don't think i have spent that much on a book :eek: mind you make for good bedtime reading :p

Well I thought it would come in useful. Don't worry, you know who wasn't standing behind me in the bookstore when I bought it! Yeah I'll read it in bed tonight :p I won't tell him I bought it either.
      Forum Member
      Guess what? I got 74% for that presentation in Competition Law I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm pleased :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Haha he would probs think you were just expecting extra credit :p And a very well done how was the feedback ?

And listening to Beyonce's 4 it may have taken 4 albums and 12 years but she did it this album is flawless and just brilliant.
      Forum Member
      Haha he would probs think you were just expecting extra credit :p And a very well done how was the feedback ?

He probably would :p Not that I would mind a bit of extra credit from him ;) Haven't got the feedback yet. She gives us the results first and then the feedback several weeks later. Mightn't get feedback until after Christmas.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Haha every little helps after all :p Well at least you got your grade and with 74% not alot to improve upon really :)
      Forum Member
      Haha every little helps after all :p Well at least you got your grade and with 74% not alot to improve upon really :)

Exactly :p That's a first class honours! It means I've passed Competition Law. Now if I could do well in the rest of my IT Law stuff, I would be happy. I know I got 79% for the presentation and 10% for attending lectures so there's only the blog posts and essay left :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Congrats CNBC and with that track recorded im sure you will ace the rest of your course :)

Listening to a bit of Sugababes now.
      Forum Member
      Congrats CNBC and with that track recorded im sure you will ace the rest of your course :)

Listening to a bit of Sugababes now.

I'm sure I will :D I just need to get you know who off my mind ;) Cool. Which songs of theirs are you listening to?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Haha concentrating on work is sure to do that so head down :p And their GH :) i forgot to ask how did you get alpng with Kate Bush ?
    • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
      Forum Member
      Tried to get tickets to see The Lumineers in Liverpool but they sold out, gutted :(
    • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,908
      Forum Member
      Evening. Glad to be home, so much work lately. Can't believe it's half 7 already though. Time goes so fast when you're not working, it's not fair :(
      BadKid95 wrote: »
      Tried to get tickets to see The Lumineers in Liverpool but they sold out, gutted :(

Keep trying! It took me three weeks to get tickets to see Kasabian in August. Chances are at some point you'll get tickets
      Forum Member
      Haha concentrating on work is sure to do that so head down :p And their GH :) i forgot to ask how did you get alpng with Kate Bush ?

Exactly :D Is that Overloaded? I have a copy of it. Fine so far, I've made one of the playlists. Helps to keep my mind off a certain someone ;) Might listen to it while reading that book I bought today.
      Forum Member
      mimicole wrote: »
      Keep trying! It took me three weeks to get tickets to see Kasabian in August. Chances are at some point you'll get tickets

I'm heading down there to see Ellie Goulding on Saturday so I will ask in at the box office, possibly they held tickets back from ticketmaster?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hey everyone.

Sorry to hear you didn't get tickets, Badkid. I saw them support The Civil Wars last in October and they were really good. Keep trying though :)

Hav, you'll be glad to know I BTD Paradise edition lined up in Spotify.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Haha glad your enjoying KAte and she is helping ;)

And ooh hope you enjoy it Wald its oright not fantastic. Waht are other Lana fans thoughts on Paradise ?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      And not musically relevant but Wills and Kate are sprogged up and im seemingly the only one not pleased already the world has gone mad and she is in hospital for morning sickness i mean come on Morning Sickness its like a slightly worse hangover lucozade and solpadiene she be fine how does everyone else fel at this supposedly happy news :p
      Forum Member
      Waldstein wrote: »
      Hey everyone.

Sorry to hear you didn't get tickets, Badkid. I saw them support The Civil Wars last in October and they were really good. Keep trying though :)

Hav, you'll be glad to know I BTD Paradise edition lined up in Spotify.

Sounds cool Wald, I will keep trying though :)

Ahh Cola and Ride are my favourites off of Paradise
      Forum Member
      Haha glad your enjoying KAte and she is helping ;)

I am :D Just reading my book now. Looks like it'll be a useful one.
      And not musically relevant but Wills and Kate are sprogged up and im seemingly the only one not pleased already the world has gone mad and she is in hospital for morning sickness i mean come on Morning Sickness its like a slightly worse hangover lucozade and solpadiene she be fine how does everyone else fel at this supposedly happy news :p

Oh I heard about that! That should help :p I'm not a royalist but congrats to them anyway. Kate's still in hospital. Breaking news on Sky :rolleyes: The BBC are talking about business stuff.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Just hit play on Paradise so I'll let you know my thoughts.

I hope you do get tickets BadKid. They put on a really feel good show.

Re: Wills and Kate, I feel so sorry for her having to announce the pregnancy so early. I don't think I could cope with a life where you have virtually no privacy.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      The first four tracks on Paradise bad i love but the rest is rather tedious.

And I know she is pregnant she is not the first woman and unlikely to be the last how in anyway is it going to help us as nation to have another over privilege detonian will the sprog sort out the national debt will it get the NHS working to full capacity and to a good standard no whres the news :p
    This discussion has been closed.