Come Dine with Me Contesrents?

bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,927
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Watching Come dine with Me over year has got me wondering when they Apply to appear on the show what do they put on the Application Forms to make the Producers think they will be good for the show:confused:

Most of them are completely bonkers and some of the foods I seen on the show are just plain weird at time and some come across as just plain rude with no regards of the feelings of others:eek:

Its still a good show through:D

Comments

• mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally deliberate though. The first two contestants will always be opposite ends of the spectrum which becomes evident when they are introduced. For example ..........

Contestant 1 - Nothing like a good blue steak, I think vegetarians are strange.

Contestant 2 - I've been a vegetarian all my life. Why would anyone want to eat dead animal flesh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're currently advertising for contestants in my home town.... my friends are all urging me to apply, which makes me think that maybe their not my friends at all :-/

This show stopped being about food a long time ago, they barely seem to mention the food these days. :(
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episode that was shown on Wednesday night was unbelievable. If that man had came into my house and started licking the plate, burping at the table and just generally eating like a pig he would have been quickly shown the door lol.
  • Neil_NortonNeil_Norton Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    They're currently advertising for contestants in my home town.... my friends are all urging me to apply, which makes me think that maybe their not my friends at all :-/

This show stopped being about food a long time ago, they barely seem to mention the food these days. :(

Agrees. Its Big Brother the middle class/elite version. Nothing but a freak show. CH4 should put it out of its misery.