HOH Question Stupid?

Skylover4lifeSkylover4life Posts: 1,310
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi.

Enjoying Big Brother but did anyone think Big Brother purposely stole the question from Sharon? She would of won HOH if it wasn't for that stupid question

Question was...
Fact or Fiction: Everyone knows Jacob and Sharon and Ryan and Jen were two pre-exsisting relationships in the Big Brother house but there is a THIRD pre-exisiting relationship.

Answer: FACT: The Guinea Pigs.

Anyone else think this question was abit of a HOH stealer for Sharon?

Comments

• nowsthebturnnowsthebturn Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why sharon? Did they tell ryan the answer in the DR then!
    I cant believe the logic. And so I guess they hate sharon, and want her out right?
    Ryan is the chosen one so they fixed it! Or whats the logic I dont understand? can you expain it to me?
  • conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    I agree, someone else said it was rigged last night. How?? It's been a continuing discussion since the beginning of the show. It's all in what you believe. Tricky........ yes, rigged......no. Although on the surface it seems like a stupid question, they have been going on about it constantly and this may very well change the game as their suspicions get the better of them LOL I'm sick of hearing that the HOH was stolen from Sharon, she had as much chance of getting it right as Ryan did
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seemed fair to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I do think it was a bit put on so that Ryan would win HOH. Sharon should have won
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How was it fixed. They said before the question was said that it was the last question of the game. They had no way of knowing how the housemates would vote.
  • child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it was fixed but I think it was stupid and Sharon should have definitley won.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I was soooo mad watching that last night.

Sharon should be HOH instead of Ryan.That question was ridiculous and if I was Sharon,I would be pretty angry with the producers..She was robbed of the HOH title.

Now its likely either Sharon or Sheila will be evicted as a result. I cant stand Ryan or Baller..
  • child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fingers crossed Sharon wins the veto and votes out Adam! Would definitley be the smartest move and Sharon seems to be good at making smart moves. Sadly, she isn't v good at competitions!

Sheila's best move if she won the veto would be the get rid of Adam, but I can't see that happening. The girls really should wise up and team up. Sharon would be up for it but I doubt Sheila would. Can't she see that Adam doesn't have her back?!

I think if Adam wins PoV, Sharon is out. If Sheila wins it, Sharon is out. So Sharon HAS to win! I think this week it's game over for Sharon though :(
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was stupid to be honest, and really unfair. Its a shame, cos thats probably gonna cost Sharon her place in the game, seeing as shes poo at competitions. :(
  • conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    Grrrrrr........Sharon was not robbed, she just didn't get the question right. :mad: And should we really have expected her to win anyway? The only time she won anything was HOH with Joshua. She has played no game nor won no competition. Why she hasn't gone sooner is a mystery to me :mad:
  • futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conmarcas3 wrote: »
    I agree, someone else said it was rigged last night. How?? It's been a continuing discussion since the beginning of the show. It's all in what you believe. Tricky........ yes, rigged......no. Although on the surface it seems like a stupid question, they have been going on about it constantly and this may very well change the game as their suspicions get the better of them LOL I'm sick of hearing that the HOH was stolen from Sharon, she had as much chance of getting it right as Ryan did
    Not rigged, but Christ.... for it to positioned as the 7th question was bad. Positioned as 2nd or 3rd question would have been fine.

Ryan, knowing that he was one point behind and the obvious answer was FICTION, threw his arms up in the air and though "what have I got to lose?" and went for FACT just to be contradictory. No way would he have done that at any other time.
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Whilst i would nt go as far as saying it was a fix,

there was definitely something not quite right about the whole scenario .

Left a bitter taste here. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a ridiculous question, but like others have said it doesn't mean it was rigged for Ryan to win. Don't let the fact you wanted Sharon to win cloud good sense.
  • alleycat1165alleycat1165 Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I actually thought the question was rather funny, especially given that Sharon and Nat named them as a couple. I kind of felt the question was tailer made for Sharon and was surprised she missed it, but she didn't win because she also missed other questions. Not to mention she is really bad with math.