The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    There was a woman on the last tour who used to very enthusiastically 'perform' to each song. It was on youtube but unfortunately has been removed now I think. She went for it and just didn't care how she looked. :p

Oh yeh i remember now

There was someone like that when i went to see Janet Jackson ( don't ask...) this rather camp lad just in the row behind literally was doing all the routines full out during every song! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally decided on the song I want to hear her cover on the tour. Just imagine, then she goes straight into Come Alive. :):cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxG2wBmqLA
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Found one of the dancers for the tour :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB63SQxItNM
  • Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please, if anyone is going to meet Leona today, please ask her if there's going to be a 3rd single or, 4th album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye.91 wrote: »
    Please, if anyone is going to meet Leona today, please ask her if there's going to be a 3rd single or, 4th album.

Lol you make it sound like this is her last album! :eek::D
  • Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol you make it sound like this is her last album! :eek::D

LOL, no, I need news!!!!:D
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    I've uploaded it on Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZvFaDodz-w&feature=youtu.be

Mind that the quality will change in the middle of Come Alive

Thanks for recording that Soeplepel. :)

I really enjoyed the performances, she sounded great just wish she did a song or two that she hasn't performed before.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Thanks for recording that Soeplepel. :)

I really enjoyed the performances, she sounded great just wish she did a song or two that she hasn't performed before.

Np :)

The setlist isn't bothering me anymore, but just the fact she lied by saying we all suggested these songs :o We all know this setlist was planned weeks ago lol

So it's 100% she'll sing these versions on tour which means we can expect 15-20 other new songs :D
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,245
    Forum Member
    Np :)

The setlist isn't bothering me anymore, but just the fact she lied by saying we all suggested these songs :o We all know this setlist was planned weeks ago lol

So it's 100% she'll sing these versions on tour which means we can expect 15-20 other new songs :D

She won't sing those versions on the tour. I'm sure about it. ;)
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't sing those versions on the tour. I'm sure about it. ;)

Yeah she will, the arrangements are done by Steve :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have a terrible feeling that tracks #6 to #10 on Glassheart will all be snubbed. So ITY, SYU, STC, FS, WIH will be missed out. I need at least 2 of them to be performed.
  • IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    I have a terrible feeling that tracks #6 to #10 on Glassheart will all be snubbed. So ITY, SYU, STC, FS, WIH will be missed out. I need at least 2 of them to be performed.

She does mention I To You as her favorite quite a lot. On the other hand she said that about Broken many times but she never sang it. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does mention I To You as her favorite quite a lot. On the other hand she said that about Broken many times but she never sang it. :o

That's what worries me lol. I will forgive her for not doing I To You if she does other Emeli track Sugar. If she does Lovebird like she did it in 2012 I would rather have Stop The Clocks. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Met Leona at Bodyshop today! She looked great, and had so many people with her including Maloy and three dogs.

As promised I asked her to release Glassheart due to popular demand, she laughed and said how everyone says that. She said they don't know what they are releasing or when but how she has some 'new stuff'. In other words, I wouldn't expect Glassheart or anything from Glassheart to be released in the nearest future.
  • IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    Hm, interesting about that new stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreams wrote: »
    Met Leona at Bodyshop today! She looked great, and had so many people with her including Maloy and three dogs.

As promised I asked her to release Glassheart due to popular demand, she laughed and said how everyone says that. She said they don't know what they are releasing or when but how she has some 'new stuff'. In other words, I wouldn't expect Glassheart or anything from Glassheart to be released in the nearest future.

I guess her saying she has new stuff means we won't be getting any more releases from Glassheart, which I had already accepted, but it is still disappointing.

What was the turn out like for her today?
  • alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

NO! NO! NO! :cry: My poor Glassheart! She deserves to be a WORLDWIDE SMASH HIT!
  • alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508882535825175&set=a.246112488768849.57580.246037572109674&type=1&ref=nf
    She looks more natural in this fan-took photo.I agree that the lipstick doesn't really suit her. Slight make-up is always the best for Leona.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alanlamnam wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508882535825175&set=a.246112488768849.57580.246037572109674&type=1&ref=nf
    She looks more natural in this fan-took photo.I agree that the lipstick doesn't really suit her. Slight make-up is always the best for Leona.

Yeah I have just been looking through some pics on twitter and she definitely looks better in fan taken ones.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    alanlamnam wrote: »

She changed her lipstick after the press photos, which is why it looks different in the fan photo, she used her own range lipgloss.

The line was quite long, not chaotic though.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This look reminds me of Echo Leona tbh...especially the hair. She looked nice, but I agree the lipstick was a little weird. Nice that she still does meet and greet stuff especially after that horrible incident, shows how much she cares for fans. :)
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cmon leona get the message release the damn song! Listen to the people,instead of giggling like its a big joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leonagwen wrote: »
    Cmon leona get the message release the damn song! Listen to the people,instead of giggling like its a big joke.

The label probably don't support it and that is why it hasn't been released, or because she has no management team they can't release anything at the minute. I'm sure Leona would have wanted more singles released from this album.
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    I like Leona's outfit, but I don't think the lipstick fits. Her body looks really great too!
This discussion has been closed.