Options

HOW Has Louis Walsh Managed To Keep His Love Life So Secretive?

BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've never heard him being linked to anyone...

How has he stopped the press from not getting involved? He's been in the business for years and I haven't heard anything about his past relationships.

Somebody help me out.. Please!

Comments

• Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Because nobody wants to **** him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh there was that guy who said he had fiddled with him on a nightclub dancefloor...Louis Walsh on a dancefloor??? He was found not guilty, and rightly so.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because there's presumably little public interest in the sex lives of rodent/leprechaun hybrids.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Because there's presumably little public interest in the sex lives of rodent/leprechaun hybrids.

:D

I typed something similar, but didn't post it.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I think pretty much no one wants to imagine him shagging anyone male female animal or vegetable.
    Dont get me wrong I've nothing against Louis Walsh and he's not repulsive he's like a teacher or someones grandad you just don't think of him doing it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe the first poster is a gerontophile, it'll make a change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think pretty much no one wants to imagine him shagging anyone male female animal or vegetable.

I pity the nightmares of anyone who happens to see him buying a cucumber after reading that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or maybe an eggplant ...
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How has he stopped the press from not getting involved? He's been in the business for years and I haven't heard anything about his past relationships.

It is strange, because the photographers seem to get shots of celebrities in places where the celebrity thinks they're in private.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommytiger wrote: »
    Because nobody wants to **** him.

That made me laugh :D I think one can still keep their life private if they want to. For each private person there are bucketfulls of zelebs happy to splash everything from their interesting lives over the media.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe an eggplant ...

Considering how far up Cowell's backside Louis dwells, we might be looking at a Russian nesting dolls situation.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pity the nightmares of anyone who happens to see him buying a cucumber after reading that.

It reminds me of a young Simons cock lol
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh poor Louis! There is soo many celebrities that let us know every little thing about their private life I admire the fact that we don't hear anything about Louis :)
    he may have been with the same person for years and there's not much to say!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It reminds me of a young Simons cock lol

Young and fresh, did you gobble it down?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Considering how far up Cowell's backside Louis dwells, we might be looking at a Russian nesting dolls situation.

Thats too cute :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well since I'm sure Louis has been married to simon cowell for decades (hence never doing judges house in his own photo filled home) & SC is in control of the media.....
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont get me wrong I've nothing against Louis Walsh and he's not repulsive he's like a teacher or someones grandad you just don't think of him doing it

I think that's bang on the money.

I do always laugh when these 50 something women come onto XF and declare their love for him. You just think 'the clues are there love, you're so not his type'
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D :D
  • Options
    Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps he doesn't have a love life? These kind of people do exist strangely enough.