Azealia Banks wishes death on The Stone Roses

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
[news]Azealia Banks: 'I wish excrement and death on the Stone Roses'[/news]

YUNG RAPUNXEL @AZEALIABANKS
Big apologies on behalf of the stone roses to my fans at the festival today.

My ex tour manager made a pact with the stone roses saying they'd sabotage my set because I fired him..

And they decided to check their equipment behind me during my set.

**** those old saggy white ****** stone roses. I wish them nothing but excrement and death.

Wow! I must really ****ing be a superstar... You've got an established band trying to sabotage my lil rap bitch shine.

Wow a bunch of old white men trying to bully a young black girl.... What the **** else is new in this world ???

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/310273141689696257
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/310273247763656704
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/310273352113745920
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/310273553729744896
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/310274036359917568
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/310275079206477824

SMH. Someone take away her Twitter account :rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of her. Is she crap?
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of her. Is she crap?

No, she's good but then than again so are The Roses.

If The Stone Roses really did this I would be very disappointed in them as I am a fan.

Azealia brings a street wise sensibility to her work..including her tweets it seems.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I really like her music, but she's making it exceedingly hard for people to like her as a person.

She'd want to learn to control her mouth and her temper.

Among friends of mine who liked her, they all hate her now because of her inappropriate comments...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certain things are better left unsaid, it just makes you look like an utter tit otherwise. Twitter was a terrible invention. I preferred it in the 90's when artists still had a sense of mystique about them and interviews were the only way you'd hear them outside of music. Now they can effectively kill their entire public image in seconds by 'tweeting'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Get your shit together, Azealia.
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sounds a downright nasty person. It's not the first time the stroppy madame has behaved like this either. She's nit achieved anything in the music game really so needs to start acting properly before she ruins the career she hasn't really started
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bored of how outspoken she is now. I loved Azealia but she has to much to say these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Young black girl'... so she's not the *Head Negress* today then:rolleyes:

Classic case of loving to dish it out, but can't take it.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is pissing off too many people and her career hasn't even started yet. Which means she won't get anywhere. Bye bye honey.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the same one who had the argument with Perez Hilton? If so, isn't she killing her chance of a successful music career before it's even begun if these outbursts are all people know of her?
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the same one who had the argument with Perez Hilton? If so, isn't she killing her chance of a successful music career before it's even begun if these outbursts are all people know of her?

Yep it is.

:mad: is all I have to say on Azealia flipping Banks.

'excrement and death'

What is she six years old? Vile.

I know it's very unlikely but I so wish the likes of Gaga and Beyonce instead of collaborating, would tell it where to go instead i.e. into the township of f*ckoffdom.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know indie music is largely a white scene, but to accuse the Stone Roses of racism is ridiculous as it's something they're not known for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the hell is Azelia Banks compared to the Stone Roses?

No one f*cks with Ian Brown:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'YUNG RAPUNXEL @AZEALIABANKS
    Wow a bunch of old white men trying to bully a young black girl.... What the **** else is new in this world ???'

Reni isn't white... And did she threaten to piss in his hat in another tweet? She threatened to piss in someone's hat - but it was hours later, maybe she'd moved on to her next feud by then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    'YUNG RAPUNXEL @AZEALIABANKS
    Wow a bunch of old white men trying to bully a young black girl.... What the **** else is new in this world ???'

Reni isn't white... And did she threaten to piss in his hat in another tweet? She threatened to piss in someone's hat - but it was hours later, maybe she'd moved on to her next feud by then.

She also threatened to shit n someone's lawn last week.

She really is a dish it out can't take it girl. Was upset that Shystie released a song and video they did together and took them all down, but did the exact same thing to Bauuer the week before and was pissed that he took her stuff down. Wtf?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    LOL Azelia. At least she says what she wants and makes no apologies for being herself. Don't worry though give it 5 years and she'll be media trained and say nothing but what people want to hear :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky_Fire wrote: »
    LOL Azelia. At least she says what she wants and makes no apologies for being herself. Don't worry though give it 5 years and she'll be media trained and say nothing but what people want to hear :).

That's not necessarily a good thing, especially if the person in question is a spiteful ********.

But I agree, if she is going to have a future in the music industry she will have to start to pretend that she is at least slightly likeable.
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    That's not necessarily a good thing, especially if the person in question is a spiteful ********.

But I agree, if she is going to have a future in the music industry she will have to start to pretend that she is at least slightly likeable.

She's a 21 year old girl from Harlem a shitty place why be surprised if she has a shitty attitude. As long as she makes good music I don't really care just don't push her to be anyone's role model.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Glenn A wrote: »
    I know indie music is largely a white scene, but to accuse the Stone Roses of racism is ridiculous as it's something they're not known for.

I'm not a fan of theirs at all but bringing race into this was a pretty dumb thing to do. Imagine if a white artist spoke about a black one in this way. There's be hell on. Possibly career ending hell.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a 21 year old girl from Harlem a shitty place why be surprised if she has a shitty attitude.

Harlem isn't shitty anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of theirs at all but bringing race into this was a pretty dumb thing to do. Imagine if a white artist spoke about a black one in this way. There's be hell on. Possibly career ending hell.

exactly. but when the whole f word fiasco happened the second time she pretty much said that people should feel free to be racist if that is their truth. like, wtf? her and nicki minaj give us black girls a bad name. azealia needs to chill the hell out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »

this!
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »

She's not growing up there anymore.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not growing up there anymore.

You what? :confused:

Unless Azealia is in her 40s or 50s, that comment makes no sense.
    Forum Member
    Righhht because Harlem was an idyllic place to grow up in I the 1990's.