WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 21 - 22 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67273263#post67273263

Helen on the hammock with Spencer.

"I think of you and Howard as my brothers in here. Even though you were both in that alliance you were still protecting me.....at least not throwing my name around......"

Good Gawd........

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen to Spencer: "I enjoy yours and Howard's company more than I do Amanda's......"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen railing against Amanda's PDA's with McCrae. Spencer, the living arbiter of class, is in complete agreement.........
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not looking good for Amanda at the moment. If she's safe this week, she's going to face an unhill battle to get even to jury.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy has been informed of the house being against Amanda. Now he is on board with getting her out :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Not looking good for Amanda at the moment. If she's safe this week, she's going to face an unhill battle to get even to jury.

For Amanda she needs to win HoH next week if she survives MVP nomination.

Hope they axe MVP this week because otherwise she is doomed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice confiding in someone none other than.....

you guessed it

ANDY!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen telling Howard she forgives him for being a two faced liar and it's all good now.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Amanda are apparently clearing the air, after Elissa likened Amanda to a stripper last night. Just as Amanda seems to be about to accept an apology, Elissa fails to offer one.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda is called to the DR, so they hug it out.....except Elissa forgot that arms are required for hugging.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa with Spencer at the BR couch, "She (Amanda) has to go."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa: "It's just crazy. There are lots of people who have such poor character"

Spencer: "Absolutely! It's bad enough to think about what she (Amanda) says, but there are people out there who are in hate groups and that kind of stuff. That just sickens me. I can't imagine that kind of lifestyle, when you live to hate....."

Cough....splutter.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Elissa: "It's just crazy. There are lots of people who have such poor character"

Spencer: "Absolutely! It's bad enough to think about what she (Amanda) says, but there are people out there who are in hate groups and that kind of stuff. That just sickens me. I can't imagine that kind of lifestyle, when you live to hate....."

Cough....splutter.....

I thought they where talking about Aaryn. Cause she made another racist comment about Andy ranking Howard being least attractive male for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer and McCrae on the hammock. Spencer tells him that he will be there for him, should Amanda get evicted. I wonder if McCrae has spidey senses and if they're tingling........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I thought they where talking about Aaryn. Cause she made another racist comment about Andy ranking Howard being least attractive male for him.

Right, I'm hearing Amanda's name everywhere lol, though my coughing and spluttering was aimed at Spencer's audacity......
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Is veto meeting today?
    Forum Member
    Delete,, oops thought it was bbuk whatm :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Is veto meeting today?

Monday usually :)
    Forum Member
    Monday usually :)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a general consensus, would people on DS prefer McCrae to be evicted before Amanda or the other way round?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a general consensus, would people on DS prefer McCrae to be evicted before Amanda or the other way round?

It's a toughie but I would probably say McCrae. I think Amanda is far better value for the show than McCrae is, and though I do think he's a nicer person than she is (and has a much better shot of winning), he's not really one of my favourites, so I don't really need him to be there. I think if Amanda went home, I'd miss her presence, whereas if McCrae goes, I would just not really notice it! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a toughie but I would probably say McCrae. I think Amanda is far better value for the show than McCrae is, and though I do think he's a nicer person than she is (and has a much better shot of winning), he's not really one of my favourites, so I don't really need him to be there. I think if Amanda went home, I'd miss her presence, whereas if McCrae goes, I would just not really notice it! :)

Nice insight, thanks. I liked them both from the beginning but feel that Amanda needs to go sooner rather than later and think McCrae should't be so far behind either please!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae getting evicted would make Amanda go absolutely ballistic It would be unmissable TV.

From the feeds today seems Aaryn is taking all the heat. With Amanda 2nd and Elissa 3rd.

Peeps in the house seem to think Aaryn is evil (Ouch, probs just a silly girl)
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member

I want McCrae to win ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda and Judd on a sun lounger. She's still going on and on about Howard. Judd doesn't have power anymore.....he doesn't even vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Amanda and Judd on a sun lounger. She's still going on and on about Howard. Judd doesn't have power anymore.....he doesn't even vote.

I think whoever the MVP nomination is we will get some tasty drama.

Amanda up - :D:D:D

Gina Marie up - :D:D:D