100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This actress is known mostly for her work in television. She is pretty, but is desperate to be thinner. While she already looks slim, she thinks that if she could drop a few more pounds that she will land the lead role in a series this year. She has a difficult time battering the hunger pains, so she has resorted to a rather bizarre diet. She has been eating paper. She buys rolls of paper towels made of unbleached paper, and chews bits of it all day long. She claims she is not hurting herself because she only eats natural paper and drinks plenty of water so that the paper passes naturally through her system.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So here's the deal. This person off the tellybox thinks he's the bee's knees. Trouble is, his team know he is all fake. From his name to his carefully managed image - none of it is real, but now he expects everyone to pretend they don't know. What a fruitloop.

Oh - and he eats paper.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I actually didn't (for once in recent times) think this was about the "One Thing" band. Some things, to me didn't fit. I actually think that this is about that Disney band and that the rumours are true. Only the youngest brother is straight. The other 2 are gay.

Not that it necessarily means he's straight, but the oldest brother is married.
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    So here's the deal. This person off the tellybox thinks he's the bee's knees. Trouble is, his team know he is all fake. From his name to his carefully managed image - none of it is real, but now he expects everyone to pretend they don't know. What a fruitloop.

Oh - and he eats paper.

If I'm reading the first sentence as a clue, I'd say Tidybeard.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

SwapShop?
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd have thought it was more of a real deal ~ this person gives himself a made up moniker.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list all movie actress was overheard telling one of her people in advance that "when she won" at the SAG Awards that she would do the "tears thing," and then at the Academy Awards do the "humbled thing," because she said had to "keep it fresh each time so the audience doesn't get bored." When her person asked if the actress would change things up if someone else won at the SAG Awards our actress said that no one else would win because if she thought otherwise she would not have bothered to show up and would of gotten sick, "like that other girl."
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Ooh! Catwoman on the fast track to being the next Pretty Woman, i.e a massive bitch.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have thought it was more of a real deal ~ this person gives himself a made up moniker.

DD? :confused:
  • henke777henke777 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    from CDAN

This boy bander from an A++ list group has been seeing a therapist in order to deal with his depression and has been prescribed meds that have been affecting his mood to the point where he is happy one second and crying the next. Apparently his A list celebrity friend f**ks with his head a lot and will one day spend time with the boy bander and everything is great and the next day will be running around having sex with women

if this band is who i think it is then there seems to be a lot of blinds about them lately, wonder how much longer they can keep it quiet- hope they are not up all night worrying about it ;) after all you should live while you are young:rolleyes:
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I think he should just tell them all to sod it and come out. Usually one member of a boyband is Gay anyways and it hasn't harmed other Boybands. If anything it may increase their following!!
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently they're worth £15m each now anyway so not like he needs the money. Tho this boybander has no chance of having a solo career as he is a rubbish singer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    henke777 wrote: »
    from CDAN

This boy bander from an A++ list group has been seeing a therapist in order to deal with his depression and has been prescribed meds that have been affecting his mood to the point where he is happy one second and crying the next. Apparently his A list celebrity friend f**ks with his head a lot and will one day spend time with the boy bander and everything is great and the next day will be running around having sex with women

if this band is who i think it is then there seems to be a lot of blinds about them lately, wonder how much longer they can keep it quiet- hope they are not up all night worrying about it ;) after all you should live while you are young:rolleyes:

The blonde one I think.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He hasn't got a fake name, the name he is known as is the name he was born with.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The blonde one I think.

But I heard from someone on line who is in the know (apparantly!) that the one who auditioned twice is very depressed and taking antis and had been persuaded not to quit

Maybe there are two who are depressed and two gay and ...........the other one who cheats :eek::eek:
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    But I heard from someone on line who is in the know (apparantly!) that the one who auditioned twice is very depressed and taking antis and had been persuaded not to quit

Maybe there are two who are depressed and two gay and ...........the other one who cheats :eek::eek:

But who's his A list celebrity friend? I can think of 2 members who have the same 'high profile' friend...........a 'baby' singer.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But who's his A list celebrity friend? I can think of 2 members who have the same 'high profile' friend...........a 'baby' singer.

But would the GRIM DJ count as a celebrity friend? I thought of him at first but not sure the blind fits as it says he goes off sleeping around (with women)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the 'diver' ?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

According to this almost A list all movie actress who is now fighting her way back up to B by being on movies and television says that she hates one person in Hollywood. One. An actor. B list who has really one one big hit television role to his credit but who keeps right going on with it. Our actress thinks she took the fall for her affair. She struggled and took the publicity hit and he never said a word to help her or in support off her and now he has moved on to someone new and acted like nothing ever happened. Our actress holds a grudge and starts shaking with anger when she talks about it all.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ That whole messy Dexter thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »

Hmm Two Auditions does seem the one who sort of doesn't want the fame side of things, I think he's more into the musical side and doesn't cope well with the press intrusion.....it could well be him!
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which pop star's party trick is to put his penis into a pint glass... to show that it can reach the bottom?

From The Daily Mirror:

This celebrity may have a young daughter, but it hasn't stopped her sniffing the white powder on a night out. She was overheard begging a group of strangers to get her some. Tut tut.

From The People:

Which professional reality star is begging Strictly Come Dancing to sign him up for the next series, even though he stars on a rival show?

From The Daily Mirror:

Which supposedly happy-go-lucky British singer, who finished her UK tour just last year, proved to be so unpopular among her band and crew mates that five members quit and refused to ever work with her again?

From The People:

Which has-been is on the verge of being dumped by her management for endlessly begging them to back a reunion for her former group?

From The Daily Mirror:

Which TV star was sobbing in the corridor of the National Television Awards? We're always here if you need a hug...
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From The People:

Which pop star's party trick is to put his penis into a pint glass... to show that it can reach the bottom?

From The Daily Mirror:

This celebrity may have a young daughter, but it hasn't stopped her sniffing the white powder on a night out. She was overheard begging a group of strangers to get her some. Tut tut.

From The People:

Which professional reality star is begging Strictly Come Dancing to sign him up for the next series, even though he stars on a rival show?

From The Daily Mirror:

Which supposedly happy-go-lucky British singer, who finished her UK tour just last year, proved to be so unpopular among her band and crew mates that five members quit and refused to ever work with her again?

From The People:

Which has-been is on the verge of being dumped by her management for endlessly begging them to back a reunion for her former group?

From The Daily Mirror:

Which TV star was sobbing in the corridor of the National Television Awards? We're always here if you need a hug...

Could 4 be the singer who was a st trinian?
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Could 4 be the singer who was a st trinian?

I adore her so I’ll be gutted if it is but she was on Gaydio this week and said she struggles to keep boyfriends because she has no boundaries about what she says. She said she sometimes shares too much information about her past lovelife and if something comes into her head it just comes right out of her mouth.
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the 2nd is Dr. Watson's ex.
This discussion has been closed.