Natalie Cassidy - I want to do another DVD

2»

Comments

• Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    She's very unfortunate looking, and that's being polite, she is never going to get a lads mag or an underwear shoot and she needs to accept that.

She's from another planet if she thinks she has a chance at this glamour girl thing, whatever her size. I can't understand how anyone can be so deluded. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't one of the most ridiculous and annoying "celebrities" around at the moment.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's from another planet if she thinks she has a chance at this glamour girl thing, whatever her size. I can't understand how anyone can be so deluded. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't one of the most ridiculous and annoying "celebrities" around at the moment.

The photo of her in the link you posted is cringeworthy. She's obviously trying to looks sexy and glamourous but failing miserably.
    It actually looks like one of those 'readers wives' pictures that sad men used to send into top shelf mags
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chain-smoking yo-yo dieter making a 'Fitness' DVD !! :D:D:D

Anyone buying that really needs their bumps felt.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've lost count...

At the moment is she thin and saying she was never happy when she was bigger or the other way around??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I've lost count...

At the moment is she thin and saying she was never happy when she was bigger or the other way around??

Size 10 and never been happier at the moment. As opposed to size 16 and never been happier last year (and probably next year)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plz no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »

thank you for posting that. I really enjoyed it. :cool: I've watched all the Nat Cassidy impression clips - and the one where she is putting 'handbags in the loft...' is the best!! :D

I also like Morgana doing Fern Cotton and (new to me) were the take-off songs of Adele. (she doesn't have a bad voice) - and funny lyrics/acting. :p
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's completely hideous. She did used to be a reasonably good actress in Eastedners, but instead of concentrating on her acting when she left the show she's turned into any other famous for being famous type of zeleb. She's very unfortunate looking, and that's being polite, she is never going to get a lads mag or an underwear shoot and she needs to accept that.

I, too. think she was a decent actress in EastEnders. I just don't know where it all went wrong for her. I don't think there's anything wrong with her looks. Is there anything stopping her from going back to acting?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    I, too. think she was a decent actress in EastEnders. I just don't know where it all went wrong for her. I don't think there's anything wrong with her looks. Is there anything stopping her from going back to acting?

Lack of work offers I would have thought...... so a major stumbling block really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HALibutt wrote: »
    Lack of work offers I would have thought...... so a major stumbling block really.

If they decided to bring back Only Fools & Horses and Rodney didn't fancy doing it, she'd be ideal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she's blown her chances of getting taking seriously as an actress now. She's spent 5 years being a professional yoyo dieter, reality tv star and rent a gob on spin off shows rather than honing her craft.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they decided to bring back Only Fools & Horses and Rodney didn't fancy doing it, she'd be ideal.

you plonka! :p
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You may be right but somehow I think she may have decided to follow the reality tv path without trying hard to concentrate on her acting. I can't believe even Hollyoaks won't have a role for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you plonka! :p

:D:D:D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may be right but somehow I think she may have decided to follow the reality tv path without trying hard to concentrate on her acting. I can't believe even Hollyoaks won't have a role for her.

She should have taken a look at how unpopular she is , when voted out of celebrity big brother (which she thought she would win). Her comment was, "the public must have thought it was a vote to evict". When in fact it was a vote to save.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She should have taken a look at how unpopular she is , when voted out of celebrity big brother (which she thought she would win). Her comment was, "the public must have thought it was a vote to evict". When in fact it was a vote to save.:rolleyes:

In the impression clip posted on the thread earlier she describes herself as 'the nations sweetheart' - it's such a spot on take-off and flippin hilarious. I can't stop laughing at em! :D