Heartbeat repeats ITV3

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
We nearly always have this on at teatime (though the Winter Olympics are taking over just now) and I notice they keep messing about with the order. We had Phil Bellamy being shot the other week, his wife having a baby, then suddenly we whip back to years gone by before the series had even finished. Finding it confusing.

Anybody else watching it?

Comments

• TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We nearly always have this on at teatime (though the Winter Olympics are taking over just now) and I notice they keep messing about with the order. We had Phil Bellamy being shot the other week, his wife having a baby, then suddenly we whip back to years gone by before the series had even finished. Finding it confusing.

Anybody else watching it?

Yes, over the years they have gone onto a certain new series then suddenly flipped back to years earlier. Recently they did actually get well into the later episodes which I hadn't seen at all and was really enjoyung Scotish bobby Joe. Now that they have reverted to Mike Bradley and Sgt. Cradock I have stopped watching it - they were my least favourite regulars.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, its annoying as hell, thought they would have showed the next series (which i think was the last) after this one had finished (which it did, last epsiode of the series was Oscars Birthday), but nope, went back to when Vernon/Craddock/Bradley etc... were still in it.

Just have to wait and see, if once it gets back to the end of this series again, if it finally continues on, and shows the next/last series, they normally do, so theres hope.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes we seem to see lots of Mike Bradley. I remember my girlfriend and her mates seeing him at Sheffield Crucible in something years ago and he actually turned up on a motorbike and parked outside the theatre. Women went gaga!
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,615
    Forum Member
    Love Heartbeat. and I too was pretty miffed when they suddenly started showing an earlier series. >:( What's going on? They surely have all the series? If they just want to spread them out, they could always go back to the beginning and show them all again when they have got to the end of the whole series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing it from the beginning again, Oscar as the sarge, and Greengrass with his blinking, and more chance of knitting fog! :D
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,615
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing it from the beginning again, Oscar as the sarge, and Greengrass with his blinking, and more chance of knitting fog! :D

And Alfred! I do miss Alfred. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    And Alfred! I do miss Alfred. :cry:

Good old Alfred :D:(
  • tubzy2001tubzy2001 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartbeat series 1 now on ITV Encore weekday mornings around 11am times vary. Omnibus on right now first 3 eps and 2 more tomorrow