ITV +1 "This Morning"

BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
Forum Member
✭✭
Just switched to ITV +1 and got a message saying "legally we are not allowed to show you this" Any ideas what happened on "This Morning" for them to display this message on ITV+1 ?

Comments

• pjc229pjc229 Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but legally I'm not allowed to tell you. Sorry.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what time was it? and I can match it up to the original and tell you
  • joshua_welbyjoshua_welby Posts: 9,025
    Forum Member
    what time was it? and I can match it up to the original and tell you

It was in the begining of the newspaper review after the subject about the Helicopter Crash in London, straight in the middle of it in fact, then it come back to life so to speak straight after the Newspaper review,
    just seconds before the first break

Time: 10:32 about until about 10:46 this morning

I had to go out first thing this morning and I forgot to Record it, I was hoping to watch it an hour later then this happened so I missed it
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they spoke to the crane operator "Nicki Biagioni" who would normally be working on that crane but didn't that day due to waking up late although his story didn't match up with someone elses..did you see that??

then they spoke about a hostage situation in islam and a killing of a briton

then horse meat burgers
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they spoke to the crane operator "Nicki Biagioni" who would normally be working on that crane but didn't that day due to waking up late although his story didn't match up with someone elses..did you see that??

then they spoke about a hostage situation in islam and a killing of a briton

then horse meat burgers

His story suggested that he would be up the crane regardless of weather conditions (including fog) whilst the crane company said they wouldn't be up the crane. Would be good to know whos telling the truth- does he just want five minutes off the back of a terrible event, or are the company just covering their backs?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Equally it could have been because of one of the competitions they have before breaks or an advert during the break which they don't have the rights to repeat so just cut the full section.

There have been several threads on the ITV+1 Legal reasons and I don't think anyone has figured it out. Sometimes it's quite random.