Daybreak

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never got Roland Rat at the time, probably due to all the tedious impressions people did, but he was the best thing on it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or is Lorraine looking as if she's piling on the weight? She looks really plump and mumsy this morning
  • redvers36redvers36 Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Lorraine looking as if she's piling on the weight? She looks really plump and mumsy this morning

Well it cant be overwork as she only does four days a week and that is in school term time only!
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redvers36 wrote: »
    Well it cant be overwork as she only does four days a week and that is in school term time only!

Even though her daughter is no longer at school !
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    I don't understand how Lorraine has such a cushy deal when it comes to the amount of time off she has. She must know where the bodies are buried. It can't be because of her unbeatable quality of work as a presenter, surely? Not with all the giggling and shrieking about boobies...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    Daybreak - anagram 'Re Bad Yak'
    I don't understand how Lorraine has such a cushy deal when it comes to the amount of time off she has. She must know where the bodies are buried. It can't be because of her unbeatable quality of work as a presenter, surely? Not with all the giggling and shrieking about boobies...

It's as if Aled didn't exist, SOH and co.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another appearence from Roland Rat. Sad thing is, he actually makes it more bareable.:o
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Another appearence from Roland Rat. Sad thing is, he actually makes it more bareable.:o

Sorry I have to disagree- he totally ruined that interview with that chap from Emmerdale and made it about Aled or Alec as he insists on calling him- totally waste of Matthew Wolfendens time and we learned nothing about Emmerdale with all the nonsense that was going on
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch the show but if they have brought the rat back to save the show I will have to start watching , :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well anyone else notice the 'doodle' ladys little aside about Lorraine?

It was something like 'she's a strong, bubbly, smiling person... well on screen at least' And then, barely audible, 'but we all have our days'. ( This is just the gist, not a direct quote )
    Forum Member
    Sentenza wrote: »
    I don't watch the show but if they have brought the rat back to save the show I will have to start watching , :D

Despite being a big Aled fan, nor do I, Sent - but if RR is back then I will put the telly on and purposely not watch it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    This show is just getting desperate :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sports girl looks like she hasn't slept for a week!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do the producers insist on feeding the, already over inflated, ego of Lorraine. These hollywood stars obviously have little or no knowledge of who she is.:mad:
    Forum Member
    This show is just getting desperate :yawn:

You do get that impression, SD

Poor Aled. He looks so much more comfortable when going solo and dealing with the sort of topics he used to when presenting BBC Radio 2's 'Good Morning Sunday'. Lucky Clare, Aled's replacement on GMS
  • Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You do get that impression, SD

Poor Aled. He looks so much more comfortable when going solo and dealing with the sort of topics he used to when presenting BBC Radio 2's 'Good Morning Sunday'. Lucky Clare, Aled's replacement on GMS

Luckily for Jones his £350,000 salary will be a marvellous comfort for all his pain.:eek:
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far too much information about Lorraine's sex life in The Sun this morning:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Far too much information about Lorraine's sex life in The Sun this morning:D

I had the pleasure of reading that at 5 this morning so no breakfast for me! :D

She couldn't get through it without mentioning her boobies could she? And as for afternoon delight? Has does that work when you are in seperate countries? Silly, delusional, old woman!:mad:
    Forum Member
    Luckily for Jones his £350,000 salary will be a marvellous comfort for all his pain.:eek:

But does money make you happy? In Aled's recent apearances with Lorraine and on SOP etc he hasn't been quite as bubbly and has dropped the odd hint that he is looking forward to being on the road again, beginning with his Cathedrral tour, doing what he does best and meeting real people again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For gods sake Kate, STOP SHOUTING! She is even more annoying than usual today.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought I'd give it a look today. First half hour has real news items and Lorraine is proving she's completely out of her depth.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to today's Mirror Daybreak has lost 100,000 since the relaunch

It now gets 700,000 viewers, less than half the audience of BBC Breakfast
  • StaffsyeomanStaffsyeoman Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And where does AJ find the time to do a show on Classic FM on a Sunday?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And now Diedre Saunders! Wonder what Mr Motivator is up to?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woman faints and breaks her teeth and Keith Chegwin thinks 'It's the most amazing story in the whole wide world'!

Moral? Don't drink kids!:D