Beyonce's Mrs Carter World Tour *Discussion Thread*

da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Beyonce's Mrs Carter World Tour UK/Ireland leg starts on Friday this week in Birmingham.

Use this thread to review your experience and answer any queries.

April 26, 2013 Birmingham
April 27, 2013 Birmingham
April 29, 2013 London
April 30, 2013 London
May 1, 2013 London
May 3, 2013 London
May 4, 2013 London
May 5, 2013 London
May 7, 2013 Manchester
May 8, 2013 Manchester
May 9, 2013 Manchester
May 11, 2013 Dublin
May 12, 2013 Dublin

Early Entry Tickets
Early Entry will be picked up at the venue the day of the show. We will email you a few days before the show with details such as time and place to meet.
Thank you
The email will go out no later than the 25th. They are still finalizing details with the venue.
Thank you,

Comments

• MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Can't wait, I go on Monday, I've been listening to all her albums in order for n anticipation :).

Does anyone know what stage she finishes on? Main Stage or Bey stage? I've been avoiding watching any of the fan videos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She performed Grown Woman tonight for the first time apparently.
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just received the email for the Early Entry tickets
    Thank you for your purchase of 1 Early Entry(s).

Your Early Entry passes will be at the Will Call of the LG Arena on 4/27/2013. You will need to present your photo ID to collect them.

Once you have your Early Entry passes, please proceed directly to the Lake Side Bar Entrance, located on the east side of the Arena. You will need to be in queue at the Lakeside Bar Entrance no later than 5:30 PM.

Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the LG Arena, collect your Early Entry passes, and queue at the Lakeside Bar Entrance before 5:30 PM so that you do not miss you opportunity to enter the venue first. You will need to contact the LG Arena directly for their Box Office hours of operation and when you will be able to pick up your Early Entry passes from Will Call.

If you have any questions, please respond to this email or call us at 001 888 647 4942 extension 2.

Thank you

The TurnUp Group.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Can't wait, I go on Monday, I've been listening to all her albums in order for n anticipation :).

Does anyone know what stage she finishes on? Main Stage or Bey stage? I've been avoiding watching any of the fan videos.

Main Stage ;)

RaiseItUp wrote: »
    She performed Grown Woman tonight for the first time apparently.

:eek:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Grown Woman Live video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sg2k6cAYdVQ

That dance routine >>>>
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    I just received the email for the Early Entry tickets

Ah that's cool, my friend got our tix so don't know if he's received that email yet. What stage are you going to?
    d56 wrote: »
    Grown Woman Live video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sg2k6cAYdVQ

That dance routine >>>>
    Ah I couldn't help but watch a minute of it, god can't wait to see this in person and hear the song properly. loving the routine too. Excited :).
  • chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got an early entry ticket too, glad to see it seems to works fine

2Questions

Line up by 5.30 what time will they let regular people in?

How long is she on the bey stage compare to main stage
    is it 50/50
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing her on Friday

AAAAAAAAAH GROWN WOMAN IS UPON US
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah that's cool, my friend got our tix so don't know if he's received that email yet. What stage are you going to?

I'm going for the main stage because that's where she performs the most of her material.

chrisqc wrote: »
    I got an early entry ticket too, glad to see it seems to works fine

2Questions

Line up by 5.30 what time will they let regular people in?

How long is she on the bey stage compare to main stage
    is it 50/50

* I would guess around 6:30pm
    * The same as last tour. She does 5/6 on Bey stage. I'd say 75% on Main Stage.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member

Ah I couldn't help but watch a minute of it, god can't wait to see this in person and hear the song properly. loving the routine too. Excited :).

I am jealous! I couldn't get tickets :(

You're going to have an amazing time, looks like an incredible show :D
  • Big PoyBig Poy Posts: 7,420
    Forum Member
    Anyone know if she has a support act planned for the UK tour?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Poy wrote: »
    Anyone know if she has a support act planned for the UK tour?

That would be Luke James.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be Luke James.

I really hope so because I heard he isn't the UK supporting act. He is AMAZING.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm there on Wednesday- cant wait!
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There 2moro SO excited to hear Grown Woman - and a possibility of Standing on the Sun I've heard too? :D Hope so!
    Been swatting up on 4 :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's on it for about half an hour and walks through the croud to get to it. :)
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    so excited for tomorrow:)

i have wiki`d the set list and omg - are there really 31 songs and a destiny`s medley? Thats a long set. So wish Smash In To You and Radio were on the setlist. But equally she has made the right decision to focus on the 4 album, as she was unable to tour with that album and I am delighted that she has included schoolin for life!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm soooooo nervous for tomorrow

First time going to a concert alone and travelling all the way from Sheffield.

So weird going alone this time :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The support act is a girl called Gabriella Jones but will start in Saturday, don't know about tonight though.

I was hoping for Luke James :(

Source
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    da3bool /// dont be nervous ...... just relax and enjoy...:) Have fun - have you got a good seat or standing posn?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool /// dont be nervous ...... just relax and enjoy...:) Have fun - have you got a good seat or standing posn?

Thaaanks x

I have standing so I will set off early to queue even though I have an early entry ticket

What about you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Da3bool please let us know how it went. I'm going alone (first time for me too) to the Manchester gig, and I can't wait to see her show!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    Da3bool please let us know how it went. I'm going alone (first time for me too) to the Manchester gig, and I can't wait to see her show!!!

Will do luv, I'm on the coach on my way to Birmingham now.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to see Beyonce on Tuesday - hugely excited :D Anyone who went last night/going tonight, can you let me know how long Beyonce's set is please? Thanks!
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can honestly say that she is the best performing artist i have ever seen; and I have seen many, many ppl over the years!
    She was faultless, put on an amazing show and performed her ass off! :D:D:D:D:D:D best concert EVER - can't emphasise enough how good she was! love her!