Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    How can a baby 'pop out unexpectedly'? Maybe if you didn't know you were pregnant, but not when you've been so publicly private about the whole thing :rolleyes:. And really, how long has she been pregnant for this time? Feels like forever. It must be because she's been so private about it this time...;)

God she really is the dumbest human being on the planet.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »
    How can a baby 'pop out unexpectedly'? Maybe if you didn't know you were pregnant, but not when you've been so publicly private about the whole thing :rolleyes:. And really, how long has she been pregnant for this time? Feels like forever. It must be because she's been so private about it this time...;)

God she really is the dumbest human being on the planet.

Listen you !............get with the program !:rolleyes:
    There will be DWAMA.....and EXCITEMENT ....and MORE DWAMA ! Cos this is Pwicey and she can't not talk about it all while babbling on about it in interviews unless there is dwama. Them's the rules.;)

However ,I really can't fault your final comment. Nail on head.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Listen you !............get with the program !:rolleyes:
    There will be DWAMA.....and EXCITEMENT ....and MORE DWAMA ! Cos this is Pwicey and she can't not talk about it all while babbling on about it in interviews unless there is dwama. Them's the rules.;)

However ,I really can't fault your final comment. Nail on head.

Funny that she had to announce that there could be dwama or it might just pop out when Peter announced Ems was pwegnant, oh let me have the headlines oh let me please!!!
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Justice will be served when she loses her pathetic case.
    She dragged them into this ,then had the nerve to tweet how traumatised facing them was a few months ago.
    Clearly had an irony bypass at some point .
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think it wasn't her that wrote her sweet feelings to to peter and emily, no way could she spell congratulations and genuine,but i do believe it was her that wrote, i want to nail the b*********d in court,well,words of that effect.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll get plenty of DWAMA! and EXCITEMENT! at the end of September and all on the record and cross examined rather than hints and rumours from unnamed sources. She's so consumed by her own desire for revenge that she can't see she's providing a perfect instrument for her assorted exes to get their own. I hope Leo treats us to another little tweeting session before then. The last one was so illuminating :D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    She'll get plenty of DWAMA! and EXCITEMENT! at the end of September and all on the record and cross examined rather than hints and rumours from unnamed sources. She's so consumed by her own desire for revenge that she can't see she's providing a perfect instrument for her assorted exes to get their own. I hope Leo treats us to another little tweeting session soon. The last one was so illuminating :D

She is so thick she can't see what she is doing. When the penny drops she will play sick and not turn up in court.
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    She'll get plenty of DWAMA! and EXCITEMENT! at the end of September and all on the record and cross examined rather than hints and rumours from unnamed sources. She's so consumed by her own desire for revenge that she can't see she's providing a perfect instrument for her assorted exes to get their own. I hope Leo treats us to another little tweeting session soon. The last one was so illuminating :D
    Yep,Leo is gonna be a hoot if he takes part in this circus.With his tentative grasp of English it will be funny.(the clown ?)
    Alex (if he joins in) will be dramatic and strike a "thinking deeply" pose when asked "Were you married to Pwicey". Alex is an act-orr you know and will be good value.(the bear wrestler ?)
    The girl (Jamelah ?) will provide the beauty and glamour at the event [well,Pwicey sure as hell won't]. (the pretty assistant?)
    Peteybabes will be Peteybabes......trying NOT to diss the Pwicey any more than is necessary. (the acrobat ?)
    And CP will be straight in there with all guns blazing ,but tactfully. (the lion tamer ?)
    Oh I wish they'd sell tickets for this show.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep,Leo is gonna be a hoot if he takes part in this circus.With his tentative grasp of English it will be funny.(the clown ?)
    Alex (if he joins in) will be dramatic and strike a "thinking deeply" pose when asked "Were you married to Pwicey". Alex is an act-orr you know and will be good value.(the bear wrestler ?)
    The girl (Jamelah ?) will provide the beauty and glamour at the event [well,Pwicey sure as hell won't]. (the pretty assistant?)
    Peteybabes will be Peteybabes......trying NOT to diss the Pwicey any more than is necessary. (the acrobat ?)
    And CP will be straight in there with all guns blazing ,but tactfully. (the lion tamer ?)
    Oh I wish they'd sell tickets for this show.:D

That would be fun :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    She is so thick she can't see what she is doing. When the penny drops she will play sick and not turn up in court.

Either that or she'll drop the lawsuit just as the judge is about to plant his bum on his chair. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am very confused by her interview saying that she feels that there may be drama at the birth, and that the baby might pop out unexpectedly.

What sort of woman would hope or wish for drama at a birth? No matter what sort of pregnancy a woman is having you would wish for a calm and controlled delivery.

As for the baby popping out unexpectedly... well they are not like trains, they do not operate to a timetable!

A womb is not like a microwave cooking the bun for a specified time... then ping and its done!

She will be notified of the baby's arrival in the same way as all other women... labour will start, contractions will be felt, and the baby will come out,

...alternatively the birth will be pre-arranged by a surgeon and will be delivered at a scheduled time by C-section.

As for her pregnancy feeling strange, she is quite a lot older than when she had her previous pregnancies, this is the third baby father of her four children, so the baby will be genetically different to her other children which may affect how she is experiencing her pregnancy, plus the ridiculous scarf wearing and ponchos won't have helped!

I hope that the only drama at the birth is that she forgets to pack her lipgloss and that the baby will be delivered safe and well...like she should.:mad:
    Forum Member
    For a mother of three who has had miscarriages and (admitted by herself ) 'procedures' she is remarkably ill informed of the details involved in these things.
    I think she puts more effort into her tragic promotion ideas where she looks more ridiculous each time . Childbirth and anything connected to it seems to be in the same category as contraception..."it is wot it is" .....and she has no interest in the details.Stupid woman.
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I love following this blog but dont usually have anything interesting to add to it - thought you might be interested in this though
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2374969/Katie-Price-finally-gives-glimpse-growing-baby-bump-enjoys-family-day-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    Hi I love following this blog but dont usually have anything interesting to add to it - thought you might be interested in this though
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2374969/Katie-Price-finally-gives-glimpse-growing-baby-bump-enjoys-family-day-husband-Kieran-Hayler.html

She will not be happy:eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't help but love the comment
    Peter Andre announces his girlfriend is pregnant and Katie Price shows her previously hidden bump. Well what are the odds on that?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    She will not be happy:eek:

Why? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looks like someone doesn't like Peter Andre and Emily getting attention what a surprise eh!:D
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Looks like someone doesn't like Peter Andre and Emily getting attention what a surprise eh!:D

The photo was taken Friday 19th Peters announcement was 22nd

She’s due to give birth to her fourth child in the next couple of months and on Friday Katie Price finally give a glimpse of her blooming bump.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She’s due to give birth to her fourth child in the next couple of months and on Friday Katie Price finally give a glimpse of her blooming bump.

Damn you for bustin' that particular bubble. ;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Damn you for bustin' that particular bubble. ;)

Hahaha ! :D
    ( couldn't help it , 'twas funny :D )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why? :confused:

I assumed she had been caught unawares and given that she has tried to keep her bump covered all this time she would not be pleased.
    Forum Member
    I don't have anything interesting to add either JR :D ...........but I bang away on here anyway. So just jump in ,the water is fine. Mostly.
    She won't be happy with that shot of the bump.:eek:
    But at least she is dressed in a way more suitable for during a heatwave. Apart from the train on her skirt....most odd looking.:o

Is she wearing her £25 flipflops ? They look similar but not the same I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Putting two and two together in an unashamed bit of baseless speculation, I'm thinking, is the genius mind of ole Priceo laying some ground work?
    Ooh drama, the baby arrives early, who'dda thunk it! We either don't get a birth weight or we don't get birth weight and pictures. I wonder if the we get pictures but no weight whether we might be surprised that baby looks surprisingly plump for an early one. I'm also wondering if all the talk about being huge, hint, hint, ( it might be twins) is to cover up a pregnancy that's a little further on than we might think?
    Hmm, if she disappears for a month or so and then pops up with a smooth unwrinkled baby, my suspicious mind might wonder how long ago it had been born.
    All completely idyll nonsense of course. :D
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have anything interesting to add either JR :D ...........but I bang away on here anyway. So just jump in ,the water is fine. Mostly.
    She won't be happy with that shot of the bump.:eek:
    But at least she is dressed in a way more suitable for during a heatwave. Apart from the train on her skirt....most odd looking.:o

Is she wearing her £25 flipflops ? They look similar but not the same I think.

First thing I looked at too!

They're deffo not her £25 bling-fest. Probably because all that glue holding in the bling can't be good for a pregnant lady.

(yes, I know she's no lady ;))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KP tweeted that Emily was pregnant on 14th July. Before this photo.