Zelda symphony concert - London tickets on sale NOW.

Comments

• MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this - I'm gutted that I won't be able to go. :(

I have Alice Cooper in October and I doubt that I'd be able to get the time off Uni to go anyway.

Anybody going?
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Possibility of free tickets for Club Nintendo members.
    Club Nintendo members in the UK may be able to get their hands on a free ticket to the Zelda Symphony soon.

At the start of this week tickets for the European Zelda Symphony, to be held in London on October 25th, went on sale and sold quite quickly. Nintendo offered Club Nintendo fans the chance to get 15% off tickets by inputting a code but as it turns out that was a mistake and only intended to be used in America. However, they do have a reward for Club Nintendo members coming up.

Eurogamer has learnt that free tickets will soon be given away to lucky UK Club Nintendo members. Details are yet to be announced but Nintendo did assure Eurogamer that the offer will be coming up soon:

"UK Club Nintendo members will soon be able to receive information regarding a special chance to win free tickets to the London performance. More details on this will be released soon."
    Nintendo also apologised for the confusion about the promotional code only intended for America while speaking to Eurogamer. There are still a few tickets left so be sure to check out Ticketmaster.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    If it came up to Scotland I'd go see it !

Alas, doesn't look like that's gonna happen !
  • varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else booked it? I was put off with the initial price but there have been a couple of discount codes available and have not booked! Looking forward to it!
  • justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you kidding? I was waiting for the tickets to go on sale since they announced it - fortunately I wasn't at work the day they went live, otherwise I may have had to take a half day off lol. I was gutted when I realised you couldn't choose your seat manually, so I rang them up and was told you could book your choice later that day. I was not going to wait that long! Then it turned out the ticket the bloke offered me was exactly the one I had my eye on!

I'm planning to go to comic con too on the Saturday. All in all it should be a fun few days. Are you just going for the day?
  • varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justatech wrote: »
    Are you kidding? I was waiting for the tickets to go on sale since they announced it - fortunately I wasn't at work the day they went live, otherwise I may have had to take a half day off lol. I was gutted when I realised you couldn't choose your seat manually, so I rang them up and was told you could book your choice later that day. I was not going to wait that long! Then it turned out the ticket the bloke offered me was exactly the one I had my eye on!

I'm planning to go to comic con too on the Saturday. All in all it should be a fun few days. Are you just going for the day?

I live in the suburbs so it's just the concert for me on the day. Are you going on your own?