Hollyoaks E4 Daily 30/12/13 - Devastation From Drugs

2»

Comments

• SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Liked the JP/Finn scene, it's just awful knowing what's going to happen. I do think if Finn stayed away from Robbie he'd be different.

So Jack didn't believe Ruby when she told him but is probably going to believe Nancy. Yet a few months ago they thought she was mad and Sienna was an angel *rolls eyes*. As for Frankie, hope Jack kicks her out.

Tilly/Chloe thing is so rushed, the nonsense about the kiss was silly. Have to say I won't miss Tilly.[/QUOTE]

I hope Jack kicks Frankie out of the house and never goes back with her either. If Jack tells Frankie to leave one place she'll go Ziggy if so then they may sleep with each other again.

The Chole and Tilly story is very rushed and wasn't needed. The way this story is going it's rushing to their exit. Story's shouldn't be rushed still wish they hadn't rushed Jade's story it was interesting, they should of given it time to explore the story and have Jade in more story's.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also Teresa keeps getting worse.

The fact we had no aftermath of Later was rubbish, the whole Jade thing could have broken up Tilly/Esther much more believable than Tilly falling in love with Chloe.

Loathe Frankie.
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Also Teresa keeps getting worse.

The fact we had no aftermath of Later was rubbish, the whole Jade thing could have broken up Tilly/Esther much more believable than Tilly falling in love with Chloe.

Loathe Frankie.

Teresa sending Dodger messages throw Texas acount is cruel, hope her daughter goes with Carmel and Jim.

Jade would've done a better job brokeing up Tilly and Esther then haveing two xharacters fall for each other so quickly.

It's about time to see Frankie suffer and hope it lasts a good long while.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't Ziggy go back to the hospital? I know Jack told him to leave but you would think he would come back and try and see Ruby.
  • Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't Ziggy go back to the hospital? I know Jack told him to leave but you would think he would come back and try and see Ruby.

Right gave up way to easy. Ruby is supposed to be the love of his life! That phrase is used way to much in HOLLYOAKS. Also Frankie deserves comeuppance and lots of it.