Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will have to check this game out :cool:
  • BabsefcBabsefc Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shell1981 wrote: »
    I was stuck on level 65 for 2 weeks, then did it without even realising it. Total fluke. level 135 took me 10 days, 140 was a nightmare and then had to wait for people to send me tickets to get to the next stage :rolleyes:

I'm now on level 147 and pulling my hair out. If I see the message 'the bomb is about to explode!' one more time....

I know a few people who have spent real money on this game, but I don't see the point and have never spent anything myself.

Another one is Pet rescue saga, which is kind of like breaking bricks, but you have to save pets by getting them to the bottom. I'm up to level 137 on that, but have to wait for the next update for more levels.

I'm stuck on level 65 at the moment - the stupid chocolate machine :mad:

Took me ages to get past 60
  • PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    harjam wrote: »
    I'm a busy mum of two who works full time with a hectic social life so why oh why and I'm sitting up half the night playing frigging Candy Crush!!!

I've never been one to get into app games but this is addictive!

Anyone lose struggling with an online/app game obsession?

nope. let's be honest, most of them are utter garbage & interesting for about 3 seconds. ooh look, it makes a noise like a fart. pfffft. crap.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep getting invitations for it but I'm just not interested. I never add any aps on FB.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Babsefc wrote: »

Took me ages to get past 60

I hate those chocolate blobs even more than the bombs!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Babsefc wrote: »

I was stuck on that for about 2 weeks I must have got down to one left at least 10 times
  • JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather chefville, bit of stratedy involved there at least and if you're willing to give up your life I guess. I'm level 240.
  • whatsername235whatsername235 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    How did you pass 135?? It's winding me up no end!:mad:

With great difficulty! The worst of it is, you can't stop playing it either!
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I can claim the title of most dogged/stupid for continuing to play a match three type game. I've been stuck on level 27 of a game called Fitz! for more than 2 years :D
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julzei wrote: »
    I'd rather chefville, bit of stratedy involved there at least and if you're willing to give up your life I guess. I'm level 240.

I play this too. I am addicted to it.
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm also addicted to this game!
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I'm on Android and don't have a facebook account and never spend money on apps or games so it only let me go to level 35 before it was forcing me to buy a level up. :( Shame because I loved the game. I ended up deleting it after I got all 3 stars on all the levels except for 32 I think.

I'm currently playing Temple Run 2, 4 Pics 1 word, Tupsu and Style Starlet :o:o:o
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on 147 and want to scream!

Also Where's my Water, Tapped Out, Temple Run 2.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex7t6 wrote: »
    I prefer Bejeweled blitz but I can't get it on android and I don't like playing it on a computer. Don't really like Candy Crush.

Is Candy Crush the same type of game as Bejeweled Blitz?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Android and don't have a facebook account and never spend money on apps or games so it only let me go to level 35 before it was forcing me to buy a level up. :( Shame because I loved the game. I ended up deleting it after I got all 3 stars on all the levels except for 32 I think.

I'm currently playing Temple Run 2, 4 Pics 1 word, Tupsu and Style Starlet :o:o:o

I don't think it forces you to buy a level up .. you just have to keep playing
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just did it! Passed level 135! Only took me about 4 weeks... :D:o:D
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    DinkyDoo wrote: »
    Im level 92 and its starting to drive me nuts. Bubble Witch Saga is about to get binned, im stuck on a level 122 have been for weeks, even the bonus levels are starting to prove a pain.

Also just discovered I can get Diamond Dash on my phone....

Just spoted the typo, am stuck on level 97 on candy crush, those bombs are a pain.

Oh no Iv just got to level 92 and it looks a bad one, Iv made a decision with myself to quit when I get to 100 and delete the app as its taking over too much of my time
  • harjamharjam Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I just did it! Passed level 135! Only took me about 4 weeks... :D:o:D

How?!?!?! I'm soooo stuck on this level, though its only been a couple of days it's doing my nut in.
    Well done!
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm stuck on level 29, although i've only been playing it since saturday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On level 63 candy crush, was stuck on level 59 for nearly a week!

5 lives is not enough!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like candy crush.
    Bejewelled Blitz for me
  • MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a busy mum of two who works full time with a hectic social life so why oh why and I'm sitting up half the night playing frigging Candy Crush!!!

I've never been one to get into app games but this is addictive!

Anyone lose struggling with an online/app game obsession?

Me too! So sad I even spent my lunch break struggling to clear level 42 on my netbook in the staffroom.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    On level 63 candy crush, was stuck on level 59 for nearly a week!

5 lives is not enough!

well if you get the mobile app you can have 10 in total - 5 lives on that, 5 on facebook ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Candy crush and song pop are my addictions :o
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How?!?!?! I'm soooo stuck on this level, though its only been a couple of days it's doing my nut in.
    Well done!

Sheer determination and lots of concentration I think! Now have no idea how to pass 137.:(

Eta..to create wrapped candies you need to get 5 or more candies in a T or L shape