The Daily Pwice

Comments

• FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this 'Molly' business reminds me how Katie insulted Liz Hurley's son Damian for his dress sense years ago:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/molly-poor-show-467605
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LAO
    I agree with your post 100%
    I do not agree with hiding Harvey away..

It's not about hiding Harvey. No one has suggested hiding him:confused::rolleyes: it's simply doing as she wanted to with her youngest two children (which doesn't seem to have have happened) protect them from the media. All of them. They don't need to lead their lives on camera and are entitled to a private life.

One example I can think of is Keith Duffy from Boyzone, his daughter is autistic. While its totally different to Harvey's condition, Keith does not (to my knowledge) use this to his advantage for any income. I couldn't tell you what his daughter looks like or how she copes with day to day life. He doesn't hide his daughter away, he just doesn't cash in on it either.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    It's not about hiding Harvey. No one has suggested hiding him:confused::rolleyes: it's simply doing as she wanted to with her youngest two children (which doesn't seem to have have happened) protect them from the media. All of them. They don't need to lead their lives on camera and are entitled to a private life.

One example I can think of is Keith Duffy from Boyzone, his daughter is autistic. While its totally different to Harvey's condition, Keith does not (to my knowledge) use this to his advantage for any income. I couldn't tell you what his daughter looks like or how she copes with day to day life. He doesn't hide his daughter away, he just doesn't cash in on it either.

Agree, Keith does a lot for her charity too, but you never see pics of his daughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LAO
    I agree with your post 100%
    I do not agree with hiding Harvey away..

Not exposing Harvey to the media is not hiding him away though...

I wouldn't put my lot in the public eye in any way... actors, models, reality stars etc... let them be kids for as long as possible in reality it is such a short period of their lives.

I think KP's reasons for keeping Harvey in the show were disingenuous... the KP/PA brand was built around their family credentials so there was no where else for either of them to go after the break up... they both need and use the children to bolster their image... they both use the children to have nasty digs at each other...

Tit... look a picture of the children with their new dad I'll just put it on twitter and then in the media.

Tat... look how confused Junior is by his mums pregnancy I'll just put it on my tv show.

in the end that will cause them more emotional damage than any media exposure.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    All this 'Molly' business reminds me how Katie insulted Liz Hurley's son Damian for his dress sense years ago:

She was right about Liz Hurley and not the first to mention it
    http://stage.celebs.com/archives/elizabeth_hurleys_son_damian_pink_bikini.html
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »

Oooh my lord ..what was she thinking... Dressing her son in a bikini

Id like to clarify my point about Harvey..what I ment was I'd hate him to be kept out of the public eye because some idiots can not keep their vile opinions to themselves
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Harvey had never been exposed to the public on that first programme she did after his birth, (Katie Model Mum) the chances of this nitwit saying anything would have been considerably reduced. That was the start of the whole shebang. She's had him in the spotlight from his first breath, doing photoshoots which he hates all for cold, hard cash.

Kerry Katona has a child with autism, as does Keith Duffy. Do idiotic people make vile jokes about them? Not that I've heard. With Kerry, that's probably down to sheer luck, considering how much she's been in the media over the years, but Keith Duffy definitely doesn't publicise his little girls problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salty
    A genuine question ..which child of Kerry Katona is autistic and Keith has spoken in many articles about his daughters problems
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

''They can have all the money in the world, but they've got no class."
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/molly-poor-show-467605#ixzz2RUnO2y5Y

And of course Katie has so much class it's coming out of her ears. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And of course Katie has so much class it's coming out of her ears. :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D Katie really is the gob that keeps on giving
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I wonder how much experience KP actually has of seeing kids with special needs in 'old fashioned' clothes? Remember, this is a rich woman who probably thinks that clothes which are two years old are 'old fashioned'. She's also wealthy enough to regularly replenish her kids' wardrobe with the latest designer gear. Many parents don't have much extra money to spare, especially when you factor in the other more essential things that a child with special needs would need to have and which cost money. It's easy for KP to forget that, because she never has to worry about the cost of anything.

Sh actually said when princess was little, that she had so many clothes she never wore the same thing twice.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Harvey had never been exposed to the public on that first programme she did after his birth, (Katie Model Mum) the chances of this nitwit saying anything would have been considerably reduced. That was the start of the whole shebang. She's had him in the spotlight from his first breath, doing photoshoots which he hates all for cold, hard cash.

Kerry Katona has a child with autism, as does Keith Duffy. Do idiotic people make vile jokes about them? Not that I've heard. With Kerry, that's probably down to sheer luck, considering how much she's been in the media over the years, but Keith Duffy definitely doesn't publicise his little girls problems.

^^^
    This!

It's not about hiding Harvey away (no-one has suggested that), it's about KP giving him the same level of privacy that she gives to her other two.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^
    This!

It's not about hiding Harvey away (no-one has suggested that), it's about KP giving him the same level of privacy that she gives to her other two.

Er...?
    Harvey seems to have way more privacy than Princess and Junior - unless you mean that you want KP to allow Harvey to feature in his Dad's crappy TV show with the other two?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salty
    A genuine question ..which child of Kerry Katona is autistic and Keith has spoken in many articles about his daughters problems

He doesn't do photoshoots left, right and centre and talk about how his child's still in nappies etc....

IIRC it's KK's youngest who's autistic, as I'm sure McFatt'Un has spoken about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't do photoshoots left, right and centre and talk about how his child's still in nappies etc....

IIRC it's KK's youngest who's autistic, as I'm sure McFatt'Un has spoken about it.

Kerry has four kids ..her youngest are nothing to do with McFadden
    Maybe its the environment I worked in.. But I don't see any problem with admitting my child has to used Nappies .. I'm not saying you are wrong to say you do have a problem.. Each person has a different opinion
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry has four kids ..her youngest are nothing to do with McFadden

Her youngest by McFatt'Un then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her youngest by McFatt'Un then.

I don't think Lily Sue is autistic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^
    This!

What privacy does Junior and Princess have? Harvey doesn't appear on tv every week and Katie hasn't done a photoshoot with him in a long time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Sh actually said when princess was little, that she had so many clothes she never wore the same thing twice.

I'm by no way rich ..but my little girl had way to many clothes when she was tiny because my family friends and myself went nuts and bought her all sorts ( first girl for a very very long time for the in law family) some she didn't get to wear because she grew to fast :o .. I must admit I still buy her more than she really needs..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm by no way rich ..but my little girl had way to many clothes when she was tiny because my family friends and myself went nuts and bought her all sorts ( first girl for a very very long time for the in law family) some she didn't get to wear because she grew to fast :o .. I must admit I still buy her more than she really needs..

Oh gosh yes, my cousin is having a little girl in a few months, she could open a shop she has so many. Its her first child so everyone is going a bit crazy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh gosh yes, my cousin is having a little girl in a few months, she could open a shop she has so many. Its her first child so everyone is going a bit crazy.

I'm embarressed now with the amount I of things I bought .. And I went pink crazy... I don't even like pink :o
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salty

Yes he has spoken about her, he hasn't got pics of her everywhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm embarressed now with the amount I of things I bought .. And I went pink crazy... I don't even like pink :o

I dread to think how much money I have spent on cute pink things with fluffy animals. I am not opening my bank statements that's for sure. I dread to think what I would be like if I ever have my own
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm an avid lurker on this thread and occasional poster, but for KP to state that Liz Hurley has no class is absolutely gobsmacking :eek: Liz has more class in her big toenail than KP could ever hope for.

As someone said she is the gift that keeps on giving ...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

aggielane wrote: »

There's a big difference between dressing him like a miniature Lord Fauntleroy and putting the poor lad in a bikini though.
This discussion has been closed.