Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 11)

Comments

• laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer the freshers to the sixth formers, but none are that good. I only like Annalise and Ash out of the Freshers. The lads are too annoying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    It's Jack's dog, Darren gave him the dog to try and get them talking again, he is named Barry after Newt.

Thanks I've never noticed it before
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer the freshers to the sixth formers, but none are that good. I only like Annalise and Ash out of the Freshers. The lads are too annoying!

Barney is amazing!
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    The only fresher i'm not overly keen on is Rob.

Annalise is ok (I dont understand all the diehard love - but she is ok), Ash is interesting, Scott I find ok and Barney has some classic lines.

Rob just irratates me
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annalise for life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "one day I'll take her extreme sporting"
    lol ste lol:D
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,648
    Forum Member
    What's up with Callum? Is he on drugs?
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    What's up with Callum? Is he on drugs?

Ouu, I'm pleased its the return of the attitude. Its a bit yummy, i've got a bit of a thing for him :o They said ages ago he got expelled from his last school and in typical hollyoaks style it was never mentioned again so I wonder if they're going somewhere with this.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Callum drunk? What happened
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, why has Callum had a personality transplant?
    Forum Member
    It seems to be a very sudden change that came out of no-where.

If not drugs or drink, didn't Ash say at the start that their mother has bipolar? Could this be a storyline for Callum?
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ouu, I'm pleased its the return of the attitude. Its a bit yummy, i've got a bit of a thing for him :o They said ages ago he got expelled from his last school and in typical hollyoaks style it was never mentioned again so I wonder if they're going somewhere with this.

I assume he's previous expellsion was to with the fact he was banging he's teacher??
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    I assume he's previous expellsion was to with the fact he was banging he's teacher??

Teacher's wife.
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »

Why would that be the grounds for explosion, even if it was his teacher instead of their wife, the adult would be the one to get punished.
    Forum Member
    no scene after the credits! wtf? :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    everytime the E4 announcer says "Ruby and Jono... if like me you just.." I can't help but mentally finish that sentence with "don't care" .. oops freudian slip..

where was the aftercredit bit? has it died? :\
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    god I am shipping Brendan with Joel so hard right now..
    Forum Member
    So is that the end of the Phoebe storyline? I thought it was going to go on more, but that speech seemed like the end and George would stop looking.

Also how could he not know her last name? I thought they knew each other for nearly a year, at least.

A good episode, I liked the Mercedes and Myra scene, it's a shame that they don't make more of how Mercedes feels and show her not coping, rather than sleeping with everyone and not learning from her mistakes. The club scenes were alright, I hope Joel accepts the others, so it is all over with. And like I said above, something must be going on with Callum.

Also now that we are out of Valentines week, why exactly were Callum and Maddie in the Valentines promo?
    Forum Member
    So is that the end of the Phoebe storyline? I thought it was going to go on more, but that speech seemed like the end and George would stop looking.

Also how could he not know her last name? I thought they knew each other for nearly a year, at least.

A good episode, I liked the Mercedes and Myra scene, it's a shame that they don't make more of how Mercedes feels and show her not coping, rather than sleeping with everyone and not learning from her mistakes. The club scenes were alright, I hope Joel accepts the others, so it is all over with. And like I said above, something must be going on with Callum.

Also now that we are out of Valentines week, why exactly were Callum and Maddie in the Valentines promo?

I'm intrigued by this Callum story. I hope they actually go somewhere with it rather than just make it one of those things. I'm so glad he wrote on those walls, those 'aspirational messages' have been bugging the goop out of me - how condesending they are. I assume he and Maddie were in it because they were in tuesday episode.

As for Pheobe...
    She's back. Laurie Duncan aka Callum was filming with her the other day.

Gotta say I'm enjoying Joel being back.

ETA. I forgot about poor Mercedes! That scene with Myra broke my heart. She's done a lot of bad stuff but I really feel for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor George and Phoebe. :( I do hope this isn't the end of the Phoebe storyline cause that would be so crap!!

Oh just saw the spoiler above me, thanks for that! :D
    Forum Member
    booboo1 wrote: »
    god I am shipping Brendan with Joel so hard right now..

I'm glad Mitzeee pointed out the resemblence to Ste, they look really simillar. I'm liking their dynamic but i'm not shipping it.
    Forum Member
    I'm intrigued by this Callum story. I hope they actually go somewhere with it rather than just make it one of those things. I'm so glad he wrote on those walls, those 'aspirational messages' have been bugging the goop out of me - how condesending they are. I assume he and Maddie were in it because they were in tuesday episode.

As for Pheobe...
    She's back. Laurie Duncan aka Callum was filming with her the other day.

Gotta say I'm enjoying Joel being back.

ETA. I forgot about poor Mercedes! That scene with Myra broke my heart. She's done a lot of bad stuff but I really feel for her.

There was a massive change in Callum today, they have to go somewhere with that, it was very out of character.

Glad to read that spoiler! I hope the storyline lasts awhile and goes quite dark before getting better, could be a storyline of the year.

Yeah, poor Mercedes, she is so broken, it's just a shame that they don't go deeper with her character, she might be better liked if she was understood.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was a bit confused with the whole Callum thing at the start, but guess he did kinda start out like that, and he seemed to return back to his caring side at the end.

Am I the only one who is not a massive fan of this Joel/Brenden stuff? I hate all those corny slowed down club scenes with police and all that. I hope Joel takes the money and it's over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting there waitingfor Riley to arrive because he is on the cast list - and nothing:(. Next week then.

Liked this Ep better than yesterdays. More substance and lead ups to SLs.

I really want Ally to be straight, though not for Amy, but definitely not for Ste. I think more to disappoint all those who are waiting for a new love interest for Ste, to annoy Brendan. Brendan has bigger fish to fry and is over Ste and visa versa. Ally has a secret ??? - I hope he is married with 20 kids :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no scene after the credits! wtf? :mad:

I thought I had missed it for some reason
    iShum wrote: »
    everytime the E4 announcer says "Ruby and Jono... if like me you just.." I can't help but mentally finish that sentence with "don't care" .. oops freudian slip..

where was the aftercredit bit? has it died? :\

That was exactly went through my mind
This discussion has been closed.