Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    He's apparently got a secret that he's going to reveal on the 15th.

Perhaps he's secretly got kids!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    :eek::cry:

Make it go away!!
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Sorry Nota! It's been seared into our memories!!! :D:cry::p:(

I'm sorry. :o;)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    NOW's cover today more about "Emily's Pregnant SHOCK" and I expect inside story is nothing new!
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    NOW's cover today more about "Emily's Pregnant SHOCK" and I expect inside story is nothing new!

isnt Now magazine getting worse?:rolleyes:
    its full of cra* most of the time but i think it now just makes stories up-ridiculous
    i really don't like any of the celebrity magazines,ive just bought my daughters weekly New mag and its full of photo shopped images,of celebrities trying to make out they are all "perfect looking"-no wonder she gets worried about her figure :mad:
    (sorry rant over :o)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So is she pregnant?
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is she pregnant?

Oh god life as we know it is now over! :confused::eek:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgive the cynic and former PR gopher...I suspect the pregnancy rumour mill is all to do with drumming up hysteria for "Pete's Secret" :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god life as we know it is now over! :confused::eek:

I don't read the mags so don't know what it said...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is she pregnant?

NO NO NO NO NO SHE'S NOT.
    Do you honestly think that PA would be able to keep his trap shut if she was?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgive the cynic and former PR gopher...I suspect the pregnancy rumour mill is all to do with drumming up hysteria for "Pete's Secret" :yawn:

Probably. Maybe he's finally located some lookie-likey pugs to pass off as the originals?
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would hope she isn't stupid enough to throw her education away on providing another child for him to place before the Altar of ITV2. Completely agree that this "Petey has a secret" stunt is tying into the pregnancy rumourmill. I will have a gander at the magazines when I'm in the Co-Op after work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes if it ment mag interviews and speculation for a few weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would hope she isn't stupid enough to throw her education away on providing another child for him to place before the Altar of ITV2. Completely agree that this "Petey has a secret" stunt is tying into the pregnancy rumourmill. I will have a gander at the magazines when I'm in the Co-Op after work.

kiviraat, I forgot to applaud you earlier for your courage in the face of the MysteriousPants range! :D::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahem - she's dating Peter Andre, so I think it's fair to say that she's not exactly averse to making herself look stupid already.
    I really don't think she's pregnant purely BECAUSE PA has been doing his usual attention-seeking nonsense and I honestly don't think he'd be able to resist the temptation to a) deflect the attention away from his ex-wife and her impending arrival and b) jump on the Will and Kate babymania bandwagon.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "Shock" will be PA's that people would think Emily's pregnant simply because of a misinterpreted gesture in a picture! Emily will make a wonderful mother one day. Junior and Princess love being around her! In the meantime, please keep speculating over all forms of media as to what Peter's Secret is.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I was given a secret preview of his secret. This is from Petey's Secret 'MysteriousPants' range....

secretpeteypants

OMG. So many man made fibres, they must need to give a free Canesten Combi with every pair :eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone want to see a really sexy blast from the past?

http://www.teenstarsforever.com/wp-content/uploads/090309MNSO067.jpg

Still want a bit of Pete loving after that Momma?:p
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

:eek: He's far too young there , it just wouldn't be right :o
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    :eek: He's far too young there , it just wouldn't be right :o

momma the cougar:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    The "Shock" will be PA's that people would think Emily's pregnant simply because of a misinterpreted gesture in a picture! Emily will make a wonderful mother one day. Junior and Princess love being around her! In the meantime, please keep speculating over all forms of media as to what Peter's Secret is.

Judging by the pic and the copy on the cover, I think you've just nailed it.

I bet there'll be an "Ems and I thought it was so funny that people thought she was pregnant...." in there too.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    kiviraat, I forgot to applaud you earlier for your courage in the face of the MysteriousPants range! :D::D

I am proud to stand up and declare that I have utterly no taste in clothing or greaseball men! (not that I'd touch The Andre with a shitty stick ;))

*cough cough splutter* :D Sex on legs!
    Ahem - she's dating Peter Andre, so I think it's fair to say that she's not exactly averse to making herself look stupid already.
    I really don't think she's pregnant purely BECAUSE PA has been doing his usual attention-seeking nonsense and I honestly don't think he'd be able to resist the temptation to a) deflect the attention away from his ex-wife and her impending arrival and b) jump on the Will and Kate babymania bandwagon.

I thought about making that comment about her dating The Andre, but I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt... It could be true love AS! :rolleyes: :eek: :p:D;) I forgot to have a look after work and there's no way I'm going back out tonight! :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    A tweet from Pete,,,,,,,,,,,

Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre 2h

What's my secret? HINT: It's not a TV show. What can it be

Not sure if I feel relief?:confused: Whatever his silly secret is, he ain't half milking it:rolleyes:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Waaaaahhh!:eek:

Pants yesterday & now this, cruel, cruel, cruel;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:
    Are you absolutely sure that's PA?
    Looks more like a young Miranda Hart to me.:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A tweet from Pete,,,,,,,,,,,

Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre 2h

What's my secret? HINT: It's not a TV show. What can it be

Not sure if I feel relief?:confused: Whatever his silly secret is, he ain't half milking it:rolleyes:

it could be a website that he is promoting, remember his ex wife previously tweeted that she had "gossip" and it turned out to be a website for pics etc....I think its the same type of thing. if it was either a wedding or a baby he would milk this for weeks, get a few hello/ok mag deals, photoshoots lined up. CP would be sure to make her % on the deals, has she tweeted about his so called secret??
This discussion has been closed.