The Dean Gaffney and Richard Blackwood appreciation thread!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,715
    Forum Member
    rolergirl wrote: »
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41733000/jpg/_41733474_dean_gaffney_203.jpg
    very spooky,when i put dean gaffney into google for images,richard blackwood popped up on page 2:eek::eek:

There is obviously a cosmic bond the two of them share.

I think Hollywood should exploit this in a film where they find out they're twins or something ... I'll leave the actual plot for Gaffers to sketch out on the back of a **** packet, but if anyone remembers 'Made in America', 'Junior' or 'Twins' the possibility for genetic mishaps is unlimited (...with hilarious consequences!!!!), and they could actually find out they shared the same womb in some freakish event and blah blah blah and I can't even be bothered thinking about this anymore.

But if the movie gets made, I'll be there :D It couldn't be worse than the other films I've mentioned and I paid money to see them too. I don't feel so smart admitting that :rolleyes:
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV have missed a wonderful opportunity in getting both Gaffers and RB to appear on the latest series of 'Dancing on Ice'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV have missed a wonderful opportunity in getting both Gaffers and RB to appear on the latest series of 'Dancing on Ice'.

Yes. Why have people like Gareth Gates and that bloke from Hollyoaks, both of them are "never weres", when you can have your boy Richard Blackwood doing his ting on the ice rink, and The Gaff impressing the bits of skirt with his skating skills.

If this series fails, we can all assume it's because Dean and Richard weren't on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enraging news
    Jeremy has joked that former EastEnders star Dean Gaffney could be the next celebrity to hijack the house.

The group was speculating throughout the afternoon about whether Malcolm McLaren would return, as promised, for another stint as Big Brother.

"If Malcolm comes back I'm sure I will enjoy the day because he is a legend," said Nathan. John admitted he had been to the Diary Room to ask about the latest hijacker situation, but was only told that "all will be revealed".

This prompted Jeremy to proclaim: "Hello housemates - this is Dean Gaffney!"

"How guilty would you feel if he did turn up?" asked Amy, causing the racing driver to admit that Gaffney's appearance in the Extras Christmas Special was "hilarious"

I have no idea who he is, due to me avoiding this wretched show, but I looked at a picture and he looked like the biggest, smuggest ringpiece of all time.

What a douche.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a clue who the hell Jeremy is? Wasn't he on Airport back in the 90's? He's simply jealous of the dizzy heights that Gaffers has reached in his acting career.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a clue who the hell Jeremy is? Wasn't he on Airport back in the 90's? He's simply jealous of the dizzy heights that Gaffers has reached in his acting career.

That's excatly who it is.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    gaffney got namechecked on a programme the other day but cant think what.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the Gladiators returning, perhaps Gaffney could be one of the new Gladiators. He could be the new Wolfman.
    Forum Member

Fascinating stuff :eek: :sleep::sleep:

Is it just me, or does RB remind anyone else of Ainsley Harriot? ;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CHAMPION, DEAN GAFFNEY!

He turns 30 today. And you know what they say about people in their 30's. They reach their sexual peak. Now, Gaff has slept with a number of women. In fact, he gets more pussy than the RSPCA. So just imagine how many more ladies he'll conquer in his 30's!

Happy birthday Gaffers!
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey - I thought he turned 30 years ago!!!:confused:
    I'll wish him a Happy Birthday though, if only because his live trial on IACGMOOH was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Gaffney.
    Forum Member
    He's now officially too old to die young, so he needs to slog away at a career now :p

I hope there would be a commemorative statue for this milestone. If his local authority won't honour the legend maybe China White can erect a monument for him. Gaffney's Column. (and a smaller one for well'ard) :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Just saw that RB has updated his livejournal

Warning: Not Work Safe, Not Mind Safe either!

Enjoy the majesty, and say my name!

http://r-blackwood.livejournal.com/
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    where is the gaffney,whats he up to..i must know.
    Forum Member
    I imagine he's still recovering from his birthday hangover after painting the town red with the china white crew and Andy Scott-Lee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11478341812

Make a difference in a man's life today!

That man, being The Gaff of course. Welcome back thread <3
    Forum Member
    Dean Gaffney spotted on Harry Hill's TV Burp doing a send up off his ex co-stars role in Bionic Woman! Looking tanned and suave in a leather jacket.
    '
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was hilarious being left in a room in the dark on his own last night on Ghosthunting with I'm A Celebrity!!!
    Reminded me of when he did his first trial..."No please don't leave me!...":D:D:D
    So macho!:p
  • dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is this thread real? are people fans of these two chancers/?
    Forum Member
    well, truth be told I'm not much of a fan of Blackwood, but Gaffer's could be the English Brando :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well, truth be told I'm not much of a fan of Blackwood, but Gaffer's could be the English Brando :D

Why be so modest, surely the next Lawrence Olivier? His guest spot on Harry Hill a few weeks ago was reminiscent of Sir Oli's portrayal of Hamlet, showing in those few moments what true dispair, anguish and fraility can feel like.

Oh and he's a pretty good runner as well; maybe we should consider him for the 2012 Olympics?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy belated birthday to Ricky Blackwood.

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT? A WHAT WHAT?
    Forum Member
    I read Naomi Campbell got the elbow from Jay-Z's Glastonbury afterparty, but does anyone know if UK rap royalty Ricky "who da man RB?" Blackwood got in there? :D:D .... and are the rumours of him blasting around Somerset raising havoc at many a drive through Maccy D's with Beyonce and Jay in a pimped out Citroen Saxo true ? :eek::D:p