new lg flip phones

paulsandersonpaulsanderson Posts: 3,283
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i have just read that 1 in every 7 phones will be faulty. and the top 2 makers are motorolla and sony eriksson, which acording to which mag is not good enough... and the after sales servive you get from all of the network shops is appaling.. it also states..
so does anyone have or seen the new lg flip phones and are they any good. similar to the samsung phones i think...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have just read that 1 in every 7 phones will be faulty. and the top 2 makers are motorolla and sony eriksson, which acording to which mag is not good enough... and the after sales servive you get from all of the network shops is appaling.. it also states..
    so does anyone have or seen the new lg flip phones and are they any good. similar to the samsung phones i think...

Well the new LG's should have fixed the earlier problems with software and bugs by now, in threory! Other than that though I would say the easy of use and access of menus is great, I have really enjoyed using my LG u8120 (despite some software/microphone issues) there are loads of little hidden extras that some phones don't have like Unit converters (pints to litres etc).

The latest LGs seem to have updated camera/design and also bluetooth.

Links to features: http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/showthread.php?t=25317

Link to Argos... 2 LG phones: Argos
  • paulsandersonpaulsanderson Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    argos, are no good for after sales service, i have been there. and the faulty phones from them is un real............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    argos, are no good for after sales service, i have been there. and the faulty phones from them is un real............

Would never recommend argos, was just trying to show you pictures/details of the phones
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on my 2nd LG phone now and overall I'm a big fan of them. I agree with everything that Paul Bland said about them, and I'd add that the screen quality is a lot better than I've seen on some other phones - very clear, bright, and with great colour.

My first LG, the u8110, would freeze after disconnecting it from the PC, but that was the only bug I found with it. I've so far found no bugs with my u8130.

Dan