Emmerdale: How long is the body in the woods going to drag out?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
Forum Member
I hope they don't drag it out......I just find it strange how Alex's gran came looking for him but went away when Cameron took a break.

Did Cameron bump of gran too? or was it just a coincidence as she claimed she will never stop looking for him, but she did????

Comments

• Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I completely forgot tbh!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    theyll string it out till the wedding day.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until someone finds it:p
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until someone finds it:p

That'll be either Sam, Zak or Marlon:D

We'll probably have to wait until around Easter for the big reveal.:sleep:
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 years
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully soon otherwise its ridiculous. He didn't even bury it deep enough to not be discovered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess people only take there dogs to the woods when Cameron is around to scare them away..

Did the gran ever file a missing persons report? Been over a month and noone has heard a dime, the last time he was seen was in the village running away from the B+B with Cameron in hot pursuit.. just bizarre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they don't drag it out for ages. It's odd that even Adam hasn't made any reference to Alex's disappearance. After all, they were mates and worked together for ages.
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what they'll probably do for the 41st Anniversary :rolleyes:
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Bertie the dog will find the body.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Bertie the dog will find the body.

:D i said Marlons dog..but a dog did do little dig other night
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    :D i said Marlons dog..but a dog did do little dig other night

And that dog will return, it's in their nature, he knows there are goodies in the ground and will no doubt dig up a hand soon. He should have returned already, but hasn't which is odd.

I just want Cameron found out, imprisoned, killed, whatever because I am sick and tired of this story, who bloody cares, he went off with Chas but he put up with Debbie getting pregnant by someone else and Sarah isn't even his kid, if she was then it would be different, but she is not. Get the **** over it
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well looking how long they have dragged out the baby storyline it could be sometime next year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    Well looking how long they have dragged out the baby storyline it could be sometime next year.

Good point.

I understand the need to build up to the climax of a big story, but unfortunately ED seems to drag storylines out to beyond the point of boredom/indifference :rolleyes:
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could drag out quite far if the foxes get it!Right enough, they're too busy down the Woolie eating the thrown out meal deals.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,243
    Forum Member
    Leerise wrote: »
    I hope they don't drag it out......I just find it strange how Alex's gran came looking for him but went away when Cameron took a break.

Did Cameron bump of gran too? or was it just a coincidence as she claimed she will never stop looking for him, but she did????

reminds me a lot of the police officer who told Chas she would be back at the woolie every day and wouldn't give up until she found Aaron....

Bad writing again... lol. Why have them say something like that if they have no intentions of following it through? Just doesn't make sense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    12 months - then he will go on the run kidnapping Chas and with her tied up he will confess all before being shot dead by police
  • fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant quite remember but how long was Mark Wildes body buried before it was discovered?
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not too long
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so confused :confused:

I thought Cameron was leaving the soap, I remember before the 40th episode reading an article saying the actor was leaving.

He is insanely annoying and a very weak actor, this killer character that they are creating is putting him even lower in my estimations!
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so confused :confused:

I thought Cameron was leaving the soap, I remember before the 40th episode reading an article saying the actor was leaving.

He is insanely annoying and a very weak actor, this killer character that they are creating is putting him even lower in my estimations!

I'm sure I read that somewhere as we'll - unless it was just a fake spoiler leading up to the live ep when there was a lot of speculation about who was going to be killed off.

Surely they will find Alex's body soon - otherwise why would they have reminded us of it last week?

I don't think we will find out about Cameron any time soon though. I suspect they will try to drag this out until Christmas :rolleyes:
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,243
    Forum Member
    Cameron will no doubt kill again before he is caught.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20Colmanct wrote: »
    Good point.

I understand the need to build up to the climax of a big story, but unfortunately ED seems to drag storylines out to beyond the point of boredom/indifference :rolleyes:

I know. I suspect the reasoning is something like, 'the longer we keep this sl going, the longer before we have to think of a new one'.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl the dog will be his next victim mark my words!
  • bob321bob321 Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Hopefully not much longer