Death in Paradise - Series 2

Comments

• ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,363
    Forum Member
    Why does Neil Pearson always play such b'stards? Makes me really want it to be him now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another Good Episode this! Wonder who did it!
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,734
    Forum Member
    I don't believe it, he's actually rolled his trousers up!:D
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can sara martins trousers get any tighter? what a body! :eek:
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,363
    Forum Member
    Why does Neil Pearson always play such b'stards? Makes me really want it to be him now.

Result:D
  • iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Result:D

If he bullies our beloved Richard, then he was destined to be arrested by him.:D
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »

Hopefully :D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed that one, and it's always lovely to see Hannah Spearritt :D
  • nic6nic6 Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally Posted by JamesC81
    can sara martins trousers get any tighter? what a body!

Hopefully :D

LOL :D

Very enjoyable .
    Best to record the episodes in HD because when the BBC release the series it will be on a double layer DVD which like series 1 was compressed to bits and had very poor picture quality, should of been released on Blu ray.
  • Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »

I dont think its possible. Must be worth a million viewers alone ;)

Great episode tonight. Making the lead character so fidgety and at odds with his surroundings, and seemingly femalekind, really makes those human moments he occasionally has with his colleagues and especially Camille so much more memorable. It really really works.

Really felt like a win when the bully got his marching orders!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't often post here, but must say this series od Death in Paradise has been really great. Tonight's episode was excellent.
  • sussex_seagirlsussex_seagirl Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed it again. It's always nice to see Richard Poole's more vulnerable moments and get some idea of his life back in London in the past. We almost cheered at the end when Richard got to arrest Neil Pearson's character. I also thought Camille's attempts to be sympathetic were very sweet. :)
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pearson had to be a "baddy," no point having him in it unless he had a significant part, but once it was proved he couldn't have murdered his wife and we learned one of the owners of the holiday lets' wife had been killed, then "Strangers on a Train" came to mind.
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that there are only two more episodes left for season two :(

Let's hope they make series three, with at least ten episodes.
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,507
    Forum Member
    One plot hole here. A right-handed person will be used to holding and using a phone in their *left* hand as often they will be wanting to use their right hand to make notes. I know I do after using my right hand to "dial".
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe that there are only two more episodes left for season two :(

Let's hope they make series three, with at least ten episodes.

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/02/bbc-commissions-raft-of-dramas-for-bbc-one-bbc-two-bbc-four-renews-call-the-midwife-death-in-paradise/

8 episodes
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only just got into this bought the first series to catch up and i'm finding Ben Miller strangely attractive.:o
  • niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gomezz wrote: »
    One plot hole here. A right-handed person will be used to holding and using a phone in their *left* hand as often they will be wanting to use their right hand to make notes. I know I do after using my right hand to "dial".

Not exactly a plot hole, but I agree they gave that more significance than it deserved. Most people can hold a phone in either hand or even switch mid call.
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing that link. Looks like some good shows coming up later in the year/early next. I'm looking forward to Atlantis.

Back to DiP - loved this week's episode; you just knew the husband had to be in on it somehow. I thought Estelle was funny chasing Dwayne all over, but that little kitten was so cute at the end. Talking of animals, what's happened to the little lizard? He's hardly featured this season - perhaps the limelight went to his head and he now thinks he's too big for the show :D Really glad this will be back for a third season.
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving this programme too. Enjoyable plots, good acting, beautiful scenery. I love Danny John-Jules's sightly hippie policeman. The plots are certainly formulaic but it is an hour of escapism, which is what I want from my TV.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing that link. Looks like some good shows coming up later in the year/early next. I'm looking forward to Atlantis.

Back to DiP - loved this week's episode; you just knew the husband had to be in on it somehow. I thought Estelle was funny chasing Dwayne all over, but that little kitten was so cute at the end. Talking of animals, what's happened to the little lizard? He's hardly featured this season - perhaps the limelight went to his head and he now thinks he's too big for the show :D Really glad this will be back for a third season.

As I've said before, the rumour I heard was that the original lizard demanded a bigger dressing room and was fired. There's a new lizard in this series but he doesn't feature as much cos the producers don't want to get sackfuls of letters complaining about the new guy
  • jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Just wanted to say how much I've been enjoying this again this series. Last night's was a great hour of TV. In the bit where Richard was saying how he'd been singled out at work back in Britain, I so wanted to give him a hug. I really like how they've managed to make me care very much about all the four main characters without over-dramatising their private lives.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »
    ............ Talking of animals, what's happened to the little lizard? He's hardly featured this season - perhaps the limelight went to his head and he now thinks he's too big for the show :D .............

He's convinced he can make it big in movies, so he's now in Hollywood. Don't worry - he'll be back in six months with his tail between his legs (literally, for once), begging for another series of Lew.... sorry, Paradise.
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,734
    Forum Member
    I have only just got into this bought the first series to catch up and i'm finding Ben Miller strangely attractive.:o

I've had a thing about him for years.:o