The Daily Pwice

Comments

• kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Guests at the special occasion included Michelle Heaton, Danielle Lloyd, X Factor contestant Rylan Clark and members of the TOWIE cast."

Sounds like a classy event! :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    "Guests at the special occasion included Michelle Heaton, Danielle Lloyd, X Factor contestant Rylan Clark and members of the TOWIE cast."

Is that the best she can find? Will she drink I wonder.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Quite gutted as it goes. 2 years ago, we had to go into work the day of the royal wedding and ended up watching it on a pc with no sound. I was in work today hoping for the live screening of the Kok nuptials so we could have the same experience but, for some reason, the BBC decided not to cancel it's entire schedule to show it. :(

I feel your pain blondie :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same as her and PA then. That's interesting. ;)

If true , then the common denominator is....... tara ! kp

If true ;)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was indeed for totally different reasons. Actually feel sorry for him at that time - no choice.

Though worked out ok for CP, funnily enough ;)

You really do have some axe to grind with CP for some reason. How did things work out for her :confused:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG. If only Will and Kate had managed to have such a salubrious guest list.

Was Lizzy Cundy there? An event is only truly A list if she's invited.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    You really do have some axe to grind with CP for some reason. How did things work out for her :confused:

Well she got her wish, and her client came out of it ok.

Yes i'm not the biggest fan of CP's "work" - good reasons. Shocker i know :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way we know about this wedding being today is because she told us , obviously no-one else was interested enough , hence the " change of dates etc "
    This day was all about a money making exercise IMO , because of lack of interest she has had to self advertise .
    She most definitely is scraping the barrel IMO.

Poor , poor KP , how have the mighty fallen
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And at a 4 Star hotel that does 'last minute wedding' deals! Classy!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she got her wish, and her client came out of it ok.

Yes i'm not the biggest fan of CP's "work" - good reasons. Shocker i know :eek:

Think you might find both clients came out pretty well from it, please do not tell me "Pete or Claire saw a great money spinner from getting with Katie Price" because that is rubbish
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    And at a 4 Star hotel that does 'last minute wedding' deals! Classy!:D

Yes, it looks just Katie's cup of tea!

http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk/wedding-venues-somerset/wedding-offers

And at £85 for a double room per night it's as cheap as a Premier Inn!

http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk/4-star-hotel-weston-super-mare-somerset/hotel-special-offers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think you might find both clients came out pretty well from it, please do not tell me "Pete or Claire saw a great money spinner from getting with Katie Price" because that is rubbish

No, i would have said getting AWAY from her was pretty well planned and executed though.

Them getting together was definitely not pre-planned
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Bridal Suite.
    Not that posh. Perhaps she's not as rich as we thought?

http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk/wedding-venues-somerset/bridal-guest-accommodation
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    The Bridal Suite.

http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk/wedding-venues-somerset/bridal-guest-accommodation

....but if she only booked it 2 weeks ago then maybe that's all she could get at short notice!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    ....but if she only booked it 2 weeks ago then maybe that's all she could get at short notice!

If she was that in love with the bloke, she'd have planned it months ago. As it is it looks as if it'll be slightly less tacky version of their beach wedding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, i would have said getting AWAY from her was pretty well planned and executed though.

Them getting together was definitely not pre-planned

Did Katie not claim back in November 2008 that she had handed Can her notice of leave, think that was after she was turned down on her offer of joining the company? So planned by who exactly :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Bridal Suite.

I don't think she is as rich as she claims, says something when her Brother felt the need to confiscate her own credit cards, and she had to ask for money :o there are only so many husbands one woman can afford :D And to be honest, she only had the lavish first wedding, because someone else was footing the bill
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think she is as rich as she claims, says something when her Brother felt the need to confiscate her own credit cards, and she had to ask for money :o there are only so many husbands one woman can afford :D And to be honest, she only had the lavish first wedding, because someone else was footing the bill

No, neither do I. Horses don't come cheap.

I suppose she had to be seen to book somewhere as if she leaves it too long she'll be inviting the newspapers to a bedside wedding in the maternity ward.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't understand why she isn't having the wedding at her place, its big enough, plenty of room for a big tent etc...although maybe due to her security its unlikely that a pap might get near, which is probably not what she wants.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last minute weddings there only cost 2 grand. cheap as chips perhaps?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Katie not claim back in November 2008 that she had handed Can her notice of leave, think that was after she was turned down on her offer of joining the company? So planned by who exactly :confused:

I'm talking specifically about events leading upto K&P in the USA and the split after.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm talking specifically about events leading upto K&P in the USA and the split after.

So why do you just not spill :confused: as i am interested in what you think you know :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why do you just not spill :confused: as i am interested in what you think you know :D

LOL im very confident of what i know, but nothing to spill, as i said - they technically split earlier, but were still seen out and about etc. Should be obvious really, looking at what was going on at the time.

:)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    If she was that in love with the bloke, she'd have planned it months ago. As it is it looks as if it'll be slightly less tacky version of their beach wedding.

Lol she hasn`t know him that long :D most people plan their weddings a year or so in advance ... KP can meet, marry and divorce in that time !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL im very confident of what i know, but nothing to spill, as i said - they technically split earlier, but were still seen out and about etc. Should be obvious really, looking at what was going on at the time.

:)

London Marathon didn't look like a lot of connectivity going on then, i think the trip alone Katie took, from the USA may hold something important ;) I also am confident in things that i know ;);) Those poor freelancers, still having to wait for what they owed :cry:
This discussion has been closed.